The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^I'd rather just be respected tbh :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 2961
^ Lives in paradise (city).
Original post by IDukem
^ Had an exam, did it go all right? :smile:

i have forgotten everything i did in both exams that makes sense oh well whats done is done
probably didnt do good

anyhow did you get to watch a movie then i am sure you did mention movie in your other post
^enjoys flushing evil ducks down the loo >_>

Original post by Converse girl
i have forgotten everything i did in both exams that makes sense oh well whats done is done
probably didnt do good

anyhow did you get to watch a movie then i am sure you did mention movie in your other post

What happened to you being more optimistic? :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
^ Features in my sig :ahee:

Original post by IDukem
I actually found it on YouTube, it's called 'the pebble and the penguin' :h:

This is part one but the rest should be in the recommendations or what not :smile:

[video="youtube;o4UBwukGD9w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UBwukGD9w[/video]

Ohhh, film time :teeth:
^has a very long sig when you open all the spoilers
^ True, I like them all :mmm:
^likes Bee's my sig?
Original post by IDukem
^ Lives in paradise (city).

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty? :sexface:

Original post by The Epicurean

A man again I see? :sexface:
Original post by boumavilla
A man again I see? :sexface:

Yes :pierre: I much prefer being a man :colonhash:
Yes :pierre: I much prefer being a man :colonhash:

So who was the better girl? :beard:
Original post by ranbow99
So who was the better girl? :beard:

Obviously me :smug:

(I was hoping you would have forgotten about that)
Reply 2972
Original post by Converse girl
probably didnt do good

Oh No! Well I hope you did better than you thought you did. Sometiems that's the case :smile:

Yes you did and I did watch movie. I watched Yes Man! (not for the first time though). Ace movie! :smile:

Ohhh, film time :teeth:

I knew you'd watch it, don't ask me for the lotto numbers as I wouldn't know. :wink:

Original post by boumavilla
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty? :sexface:

Yes so please take me home. :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
x

What does your username actually mean? :beard:
Reply 2974
What does your username actually mean? :beard:

I was playing Duke Nukem Forever (terrible game but love the series) and I was fighting against some enemy piggy dudes and I blasted them all with a shotgun and I said to my mate watching 'I Duked em'. A few days later in May (I think) I was signing up here and couldn't think of a name and this popped into my head.

Certianly an original name and way of getting a username right? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Obviously me :smug:

(I was hoping you would have forgotten about that)

It was a challenge :pierre: You changed back to male which means you are not a real girl :hand:

So I win :colone:
It was a challenge :pierre: You changed back to male which means you are not a real girl :hand:

So I win :colone:

:grumble: Fine :huff: You win :emo: You are a better girl than me but only because I quit :colonhash: If I had continued I wuld have won :hand:

Original post by IDukem
I was playing Duke Nukem Forever (terrible game but love the series) and I was fighting against some enemy piggy dudes and I blasted them all with a shotgun and I said to my mate watching 'I Duked em'. A few days later in May (I think) I was signing up here and couldn't think of a name and this popped into my head.

Certianly an original name and way of getting a username right? :tongue:

Interesting :beard:

I suppose it is an original name >_> I thought your username might be related to ipoop :mmm:
Reply 2977

Interesting :beard:

I suppose it is an original name >_> I thought your username might be related to ipoop :mmm:

I didn't know he existed till this thread, I honestly thought he got his username from an iPod app. :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem
I didn't know he existed till this thread, I honestly thought he got his username from an iPod app. :colondollar:

iPoop is his way of sayign he hates Apple :mmm:

Seeing as you are new in this thread, have you got official approval from the threads Godfather? He goes by the name of Zedbrar :pierre: Only a few lucky people have ever seen him but he still frequents this thread :ninja:
iPoop is his way of sayign he hates Apple :mmm:

Seeing as you are new in this thread, have you got official approval from the threads Godfather? He goes by the name of Zedbrar :pierre: Only a few lucky people have ever seen him but he still frequents this thread :ninja:

a few lucky people? loads of people have seen him, myself included :yep:

Latest