The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4640
Original post by MedMed12
ahhh that sounds interesting! :smile:
its probably the writing (and perhaps reading) which would be the hardest right?
ohh sorry to hear that :frown: where did you apply? I guess its all about applying wisely these days, top notch PS and a bragging reference D:
Dw, you get an option with Extra dont you? or try clearing? Biomed is usually in clearing, or you can reapply and enjoy an amazing gap year :smile:

it is... :smile: no the reading is alright but writing is hard....

its alright... I applied for kingston, UCL, East Anglia and leeds... all unsuccessful...
Yeah true...
yeah i could.. i was thinking to do extra but if not then clearing.... :smile:
i'm still thinking what to do now.. or yeahh!! i could take a gap year and have funnn!!! LOL but till then i need to work harrrddd!! :smile:

so....do you work anywhere??
Respect for girls doing alimah courses alongside A levels. Must be VERY stressfull.
Original post by ..BM..
it is... :smile: no the reading is alright but writing is hard....

its alright... I applied for kingston, UCL, East Anglia and leeds... all unsuccessful...
Yeah true...
yeah i could.. i was thinking to do extra but if not then clearing.... :smile:
i'm still thinking what to do now.. or yeahh!! i could take a gap year and have funnn!!! LOL but till then i need to work harrrddd!! :smile:

so....do you work anywhere??

aha I can imagine, my handwriting in english is just about satisfactory :P
good idea :smile:
ohh :frown: did you get feedback? predicted grades? or PS? I'd say PS for biomed would be very unlikely as usually they only look at grades :l I read a PS of a friend who is in first year atm and it was pretty poor-rushed, spellign mistakes and she got in. Reference maybe?
Dw, work hard this year and then reapply and work in a gap year, enjoy yourself :smile:

Im doing a-levels (a2) and I did have a job during AS
ok...
lucky :smile: dw m1 is like s1 can revise it in a week or so :tongue:

I scraped an A in s1 for as, so that brings me a lot of joy to hear :smile: Self teach that m1 beast :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
I scraped an A in s1 for as, so that brings me a lot of joy to hear :smile: Self teach that m1 beast :tongue:

aaha yeah :smile: I personally found s1 much easier :smile: but super boring and m1 fun but harder (thats because i prefer the easier option and dont like the physics idea) but its not that hard
i self studied it from sept until today (hopefully no resitting it haha) although I didnt really do anything until Oct
once you get your head around it, its a piece of cake :biggrin:
youll be fine :smile: just put the time in and the results will hopefully show
aaha yeah :smile: I personally found s1 much easier :smile: but super boring and m1 fun but harder (thats because i prefer the easier option and dont like the physics idea) but its not that hard
i self studied it from sept until today (hopefully no resitting it haha) although I didnt really do anything until Oct
once you get your head around it, its a piece of cake :biggrin:
youll be fine :smile: just put the time in and the results will hopefully show

You sound really good, how were your as results if you dont mind me asking :smile:
I basically got in the 80s for c1, 2 and s1, hence I am not actually very good at maths. Hence I was worried lol.
Original post by Warlord
You sound really good, how were your as results if you dont mind me asking :smile:
I basically got in the 80s for c1, 2 and s1, hence I am not actually very good at maths. Hence I was worried lol.

welll if you need any help, ill try my best. Haha at the start, I was like cant do M1 cant do this, but I was being quite unfair to m1 ahah wasnt giving it a chance and when I decided to stay focused and getting cracking it went better :smile: use examsolutions- really good id say
i got AAAB
hey! those arent bad UMS -well done! that is an A!!!
you doing A2 maths? :smile:
dons.jpg
Reply 4648
Hell, I really wanna go to Malaysia:daydreaming:
Reply 4649
Original post by ..BM..
Hah... Nice one... :smile: LOL

Wow where are all of you new people coming from?
Yday goldenboy surprised me and today you did
How r u?

Original post by Golden_Boy786
Im at Glasgow University, studying Biochemistry:smile:

What about you?:tongue:

Oh cool
Well I'll hopefully be doing aeronautical engineering at glasgow if my parents let me :tongue:
Are you in halls?
feeling so down all of a sudden
no idea why :'(
Reply 4651
Original post by medmed12
feeling so down all of a sudden
no idea why :'(

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttsssssssssssssss

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?
Original post by Zeegie
wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttsssssssssssssss

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

I really dont know :'(
Original post by Farwa
Wow where are all of you new people coming from?
Yday goldenboy surprised me and today you did
How r u?

Oh cool
Well I'll hopefully be doing aeronautical engineering at glasgow if my parents let me :tongue:
Are you in halls?

No:frown:

I wouldn't mind being in Halls but parents wouldn't let me. So I just travel.

Don't you think your parents will let you do engineering?
Reply 4654

Have a banana :smile:

And watch a film...

I feel like this at times. I try and find the cause of what's upsetting me but i just can't. I try and stay positive/distract myself/pray etc. In zikr, do hearts find rest :smile:
Original post by Armani786
dons.jpg

You go girlfrienddd LOOL :biggrin:
Original post by Maryb_101
I feel like this at times. I try and find the cause of what's upsetting me but i just can't. I try and stay positive/distract myself/pray etc. In zikr, do hearts find rest :smile:

Thank you for the advice :smile:
I think im just abit scared, tired and I dont really express myself like most do, so it builds up and then I feel down and dont know why
I'll go in the garden for a bit and will be ok inshallah

hope you're well x
Reply 4658
chemistry was so hard
ima have a fat ugly wife now.
fs.
Reply 4659
Original post by Warlord

ive missed youuuuuuuu!!!! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending