The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4720
Original post by Alia93
lmao, I wouldn't put you in the category of silly people
you would be the funny person cheering everyone up :tongue:
One of my best friends is going manchester, so I will defffffo be up there a lot
and yeaaah ahh, it does all sound good, lets work hard and get the grades to actually get in lool :biggrin:

Oh my, YES YES YES you are going to have to come now :colone:
I know, I'd give up all my teddies to get the grades and secure my place...
Wishing best of luck to everyone...I'm going to end up saying this like all the time now until results day lol...
Reply 4721
Original post by Warlord
Being in an intense academic environment with like minded people and more mature (hopefully :biggrin:) people, as well as being independnt, sounds soooo good :smile:

I'm defo looking forward to like minded bit, and as long as the people I surround myself with are mature, I don't mind being that one friend that always pisses around for a laugh...can't help it sometimes :biggrin:

Woo independence lol
Reply 4722
Original post by Zeegie
Oh my, YES YES YES you are going to have to come now :colone:
I know, I'd give up all my teddies to get the grades and secure my place...
Wishing best of luck to everyone...I'm going to end up saying this like all the time now until results day lol...

:colone:
lool teddies? haha awh
yeah same, wishing everyone the best
I'm really gonna miss roti's argh.
LOL imagine taking that huge atta sack and basmati rice to your shared kitchen lmao
and other goreh people looking at you like o_O
Going to miss college. Met the most amazing, hilarious friends. Love my girls<3
Reply 4724
Original post by Alia93
:colone:
lool teddies? haha awh
yeah same, wishing everyone the best
I'm really gonna miss roti's argh.
LOL imagine taking that huge atta sack and basmati rice to your shared kitchen lmao
and other goreh people looking at you like o_O

I like teddies :smile:

Rotis ahah...no worried girl I know all the best places for proper desi food and I'm not referring to those coconut-restaurants that serve pheakaa bland saalan lol..

Hahah if I go Manc I won't be staying in accom most probably coz I live pretty near anyway...dw though, I'll be trolling around all my friends' apartments anyway....

I've had enough of goreh people giving me weird glances.... :biggrin:

You know the other day, there was this notice in form-time that my school is doing some community awareness project thing where they are trying to tell people about diversity etc...and all the tutors had to ask if there was someone here who speaks a different language at home....most evidently everyone was looking at like one of the only three desi girls in the entire sixth form.
Reply 4725
Original post by Maryb_101
Going to miss college. Met the most amazing, hilarious friends. Love my girls<3

I'm your girl, you're my girl, we're your girls, don't ya know that we love ya :wink:

Hey it's not over yet still got another few months left! Don't wanna get teary-eyed just yet :frown:
Reply 4726
Original post by Zeegie
I like teddies :smile:

Rotis ahah...no worried girl I know all the best places for proper desi food and I'm not referring to those coconut-restaurants that serve pheakaa bland saalan lol..

Hahah if I go Manc I won't be staying in accom most probably coz I live pretty near anyway...dw though, I'll be trolling around all my friends' apartments anyway....

I've had enough of goreh people giving me weird glances.... :biggrin:

You know the other day, there was this notice in form-time that my school is doing some community awareness project thing where they are trying to tell people about diversity etc...and all the tutors had to ask if there was someone here who speaks a different language at home....most evidently everyone was looking at like one of the only three desi girls in the entire sixth form.

loool if I go Bham im sorted, but UEA, im not even sure if they have halal shops, probably do - turkish shop or something. your so lucky your house is near, my parents want me out, so does my little sister so she can take over my room.
Awww haha, only 3? wow I expected manchester to have a lot of asians.
Original post by Zeegie
I'm defo looking forward to like minded bit, and as long as the people I surround myself with are mature, I don't mind being that one friend that always pisses around for a laugh...can't help it sometimes :biggrin:

Woo independence lol

The naughty tendencies are within all of us, you are not alone :biggrin:
Original post by Alia93
loool if I go Bham im sorted, but UEA, im not even sure if they have halal shops, probably do - turkish shop or something. your so lucky your house is near, my parents want me out, so does my little sister so she can take over my room.

UEA area does, just not as many as birms

STOP THE UNIVERSITY TALK ITS MAKING ME WANT TO GO NOW D:
Original post by Zeegie
I'm your girl, you're my girl, we're your girls, don't ya know that we love ya :wink:

Hey it's not over yet still got another few months left! Don't wanna get teary-eyed just yet :frown:

I was more upset when left my primary school then when I left my secondary school, is that weird :biggrin:
urghhh feel so sick :'( cant believe some people these days :l
Original post by Zeegie

Oh hold up! Destinys child! You deffo my girll :wink: lol

I know but it's gonna be totes emosh lool won't find girls like that again :frown:
Original post by Warlord
I was more upset when left my primary school then when I left my secondary school, is that weird :biggrin:

seriously?! I was like HELL YEAH when I left primary school :P secondary school abit, and sixthform itll hit me, that this era is over but im so excited for Uni I think ill get over it quick
Original post by Alia93

My little sister wants my room too. She wants to chuck all her junk in it, and thats all :biggrin:
Reply 4734
Original post by Alia93

Yeah not sure about UEA, just ask at the open day when you talk to some of the students :smile:

Lol noooo I'm like under house arrest half the time hahah
Yeah Manchester is packed with asians and other ethnic groups, real cosmoplitan :biggrin:

I live in one of the gorah towns on the outskirts, thus explaining my situation lool
Reply 4735
Original post by Warlord
My little sister wants my room too. She wants to chuck all her junk in it, and thats all :biggrin:

lool mine would probably do the same
I don't mind, but I don't know where I would sleep when I go back every fortnight to visit, that would be a bit awks
my room has memories :frown:
Reply 4736
Original post by zeegie
i'm your girl, you're my girl, we're your girls, don't ya know that we love ya :wink:

hey it's not over yet still got another few months left! Don't wanna get teary-eyed just yet :frown:

i love her!
Reply 4737
Original post by Warlord

Nawwww...nahh some people will have it the other way round, some won't...
depends...like I only went to my primary school here from yr 4 onwards...and was the most excited person ever when I left...

But leaving high school made me basically sick, because I moved...
When I moved I met some of my primary school fwiends...
But now I've moved back, I'm with all my best buds :biggrin:
So guessing leaving sixth form will be virtually impossible to deal with loool
Reply 4738
Original post by MedMed12
UEA area does, just not as many as birms

STOP THE UNIVERSITY TALK ITS MAKING ME WANT TO GO NOW D:

loool alright! sorry sorry!
thing is, I can't believe it's nearly Feb, January just flew
In fact I still clearly remember September,
so 5 months have gone so quick
another 5 months and we finish a-levels :P then summer, then uni!
Sooo it's coming by fast :wink:
^ That was meant to make you feel better btw, hope it did o_O
Reply 4739
Original post by MedMed12
urghhh feel so sick :'( cant believe some people these days :l

Pm? Whatupp? Need a hitwoman?

Latest