The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CB91
Yes you did. :teehee:

I've calmed down now, but we seriously need a CB. Without Pique we look ridiculously weak at the back atm.

I'm happy I didn't do betting today. This match would have been such a banana skin. Yeah tbh a full on CB is needed. It's the only problem with the team, I think you have a great squad with the youth coming in when needed but a CB is needed.

What's happening with bartra btw? Haven't seen him in the squad for a while, guess he's a needs must player atm.
Original post by jam277
I'm happy I didn't do betting today. This match would have been such a banana skin. Yeah tbh a full on CB is needed. It's the only problem with the team, I think you have a great squad with the youth coming in when needed but a CB is needed.

What's happening with bartra btw? Haven't seen him in the squad for a while, guess he's a needs must player atm.

He's a very good prospect but we can't really afford to play him atm because we're so shaky at CB. We need Pique + another CB that can rotate with Puyol and Masch can be a back up.

In the grand scheme of things it probably won't change much, but we need to stamp out the complacency if we want to do the Liga/CL/KC treble.
Real Madrid 5-0 up at half time against Valencia. A brace from Ronaldo and Di Maria, as well as, a goal from Higuain.
Reply 1203
Original post by samiz20891
Real Madrid 5-0 up at half time against Valencia. A brace from Ronaldo and Di Maria, as well as, a goal from Higuain.

am loving this game. :biggrin:
and I've got to say the first half was spectacular!! :smile:
Falcao, noooooo :frown:
Lol, valencia got banged.
Original post by MarinaBS
am loving this game. :biggrin:
and I've got to say the first half was spectacular!! :smile:

I totally agree, it was better than the cup game and Madrid were clinical. As well as Ronaldo being excellent.
Reply 1207
[video="youtube;Qa0kiXK9YPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0kiXK9YPc[/video]

:colonhash:
Seems legit. :colonhash:
LOOOOL!
Apple are so sneaky it's unbelievable. Using el classico as a way of advertising their phone too.
Original post by Abiraleft
[video="youtube;Qa0kiXK9YPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0kiXK9YPc[/video]

:colonhash:

That is some **** banter
Original post by samiz20891

Meanwhile, on the bench:

Original post by Zerforax
That is some **** banter

That is some pitiable banter. :lolwut:
Reply 1213
Casillas is coming off injured after 15 minutes against Valencia. Not much is going right for Madrid this season, is it!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1214
Original post by Abiraleft
Casillas is coming off injured after 15 minutes against Valencia. Not much is going right for Madrid this season, is it!

he didn't look too well :frown:
Madrid get to feel how our squad felt last season with injuries. :laugh:
Reply 1216
well but on the bright side Real now lead with one goal. :biggrin: although they might've been quite lucky with that one... Valencia is pretty strong today. :s-smilie:
Original post by KingMessi
That is some pitiable banter. :lolwut:

Could make better banter with my mother.
Original post by jam277
Could make better banter with my mother.

That I don't doubt. Who created this aberration?
Madrid have had 2 red cards. :rofl:

Latest