The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
What!? A girl with an Irish accent is just...amazingly amazing!

Original post by The Epicurean
I'm sure you will do well in the exam :hugs: Good luck tomorrow :h:

Who is the apprentice girl. I wanna hear her voice now :yep:

Type in

Young Apprentice 2012 Maria

+.+
Original post by L'Evil Fish
blame the apprentice girl and biology supplies :colonhash:

They.sound like.illiterate fools :mmm:

Original post by The Epicurean
I'm sure you will do well in the exam :hugs: Good luck tomorrow :h:

Who is the apprentice girl. I wanna hear her voice now :yep:

I have a bad feeling that its going to be tough :yep:
Thanks though:h: I will need it
Original post by Potiron

okay okay, but still... They sound feeble minded :dontknow:
Reply 3084
Original post by Converse girl
Irish accents are awesome

My head is about to explode too much maths but my i have my last exam tomorrow:woo:

But before that :sad:

Hey everyone

You can do this and just think about what you can do after your exam is finished. That's what I did for the last 3/4 years. :tongue:
^ always has a :sexface: going on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wrobg person, thought poster before me was ipoop lol. Stupid app took me to wrong page i think lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
^is another of iPoop's admirers :holmes:

Original post by Potiron

Just read Finnegans Wake and you might start agreeing with him that all Irish people are illiterate >_< I can't believe that anything written in Finnegans Wake is English :hand:
Original post by IDukem
You can do this and just think about what you can do after your exam is finished. That's what I did for the last 3/4 years. :tongue:

What do you mean 4 years
I know what I am going to do

sleep then watch movies and sleep some more then play and sleep and read and sleep and I think you get what I mean

On yeah how on earth did you manage to need up with 21 exams on for GCSEs in the summer :gasp:
How come you are still alive
Reply 3089
Original post by Sazzy890
Oh wrobg person, thought poster before me was ipoop lol. Stupid app took me to wrong page i think lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You called? :sexface:
Btw, it is Lord iPoop, M'Lady. :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Larry the lemon.
:wavey:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Larry the lemon.

Zingy the zebra
^^^^^^ should describe more often

^^^^^ has read Finnegan's Wake...some people believe that Joyce was just taking the piss when he wrote that.

^^^^ has her plans for the future already charted out

^^^ always has a sex face going on :sexface:

^^ is a friendly face

^ is a qtπ
(edited 11 years ago)
^ went on an ultimate describe mission :colone:
^ believes I chose to accept this mission, and wasn't forced to react to rapidly changing circumstances and a whole horde of ninjas
Reply 3095
Original post by Converse girl
What do you mean 4 years
I know what I am going to do

sleep then watch movies and sleep some more then play and sleep and read and sleep and I think you get what I mean

On yeah how on earth did you manage to need up with 21 exams on for GCSEs in the summer :gasp:
How come you are still alive

As in year 10 science GCSE modules (2009), year 11 GCSE's (the last GCSE year to not have history, geography etc etc. modules - 2010), AS exams (2011), A2 exams (2012).

That sounds great! I didn't want to do much after my exams...which annoyed me because I wanted to do a lot whilst revising. :tongue:

Like I said, I didn't have modules except for Science when I was doing GCSE's. So except for Science, all my exams were in the summer of 2010 plus the science module re-takes. It was a horrific time in my life :tongue:

I was resuscitated. :biggrin:
^^ :ninja:s gotta hate em
^ninja'd me :ninja:

Original post by Potiron
has read Finnegan's Wake...some people believe that Joyce was just taking the piss when he wrote that.

Incorrect assumption sir :pierre: I could never read that book :hand:

I wouldn't be surprised that people though that :mmm: I always thought it was a serious work though :colonhash:
Hello folks. :wavey:
Reply 3099
^ Is one post away from 666. Play Iron maiden - The Number Of The Beast when you do post your 666 post. :biggrin:

Latest