The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
sorry, but that referee was a bit of a joke....only giving the number 10 (Valencia, sorry forgot his name :redface: ) a yellow card for complaining at the end. what about all those previous tackles? I mean come on! Seriously?
Original post by CB91
Madrid have had 2 red cards. :rofl:

Lol, di maria is a funny character, joao pereira is a **** though.
Original post by jam277

Iirc, this is something like Mourinho's 23rd and 24th red cards as Madrid boss. That's ridiculous. :rofl2:
Original post by CB91
Iirc, this is something like Mourinho's 23rd and 24th red cards as Madrid boss. That's ridiculous. :rofl2:

I bet at least 4 of them have been from classicos.

I remember one match against espanyol/getafe and casillas got sent off. Real madrid scored one goal from marcelo and got 5 defenders on the pitch. :rofl:
Referee was ridiculous tonight, happy madrid went through, hopefully 3 el classicos in the next few weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

anyone else noticed how massive Di Maria's ears are?

:rofl2:
Reply 1227
Original post by KingMessi
That I don't doubt. Who created this aberration?

It's an Al-Jazeera advert from what I understand.
Llorente joins Juventus in the summer on a FREE. I can't believe Bilbao didn't try to sell him earlier and get a fee that could have gone to helping producing more Basque players in the area etc. I know Bilbao were keen to keep him even if he went on a free but doesn't make sense when it's inevitable he's going to leave that they wouldn't want to cash in.
Reply 1229
well it looks like Casillas will be out for 6-8 weeks with a broken hand :frown: gutted. but I really hope he'll get better soon.
Reply 1230
Original post by MarinaBS
well it looks like Casillas will be out for 6-8 weeks with a broken hand :frown: gutted. but I really hope he'll get better soon.

Very unfortunate. :sadnod: Hope he recovers well and swiftly!

It'll be interesting to see how Adan copes with an extended run. :holmes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1231
Original post by Aky786UK
Llorente joins Juventus in the summer on a FREE. I can't believe Bilbao didn't try to sell him earlier and get a fee that could have gone to helping producing more Basque players in the area etc. I know Bilbao were keen to keep him even if he went on a free but doesn't make sense when it's inevitable he's going to leave that they wouldn't want to cash in.

They don't need the money and they were doing it as a point of principle.
What a goal by Pique. Piquebauer. :adore:
Reply 1233
Winner of Malaga/Barca gets Madrid next?
Reply 1234
Who's the person with the curly like hair on the Sky Sports programme atm?
Barcelona's fourth goal was just magnificent. So much talent.
Gerard Pique's son was born the other day. Who was in Barcelona 9 months ago? John Terry. Coincidence.

Anyway back to the footballing topics, I was watching Real Madrid the other day, batter Valencia 5-0 but they're not going to retain their league crown. Barca are running away with it and I can't see Athletico catching up.
Barcelona's fourth goal was just magnificent. So much talent.

And finished off with a Messi header. :coma:
Original post by CB91
And finished off with a Messi header. :coma:

Which, of course, was the perfect ending to that move. Watching Barcelona has redefined watching football as an aesthetic experience. The cohesion and understanding with which they play defines belief at times - look at Iniesta's goal as well.
Which, of course, was the perfect ending to that move. Watching Barcelona has redefined watching football as an aesthetic experience. The cohesion and understanding with which they play defines belief at times - look at Iniesta's goal as well.

I feel privileged to watch this team at times tbh. Just too good (except for Cesc's ability to win a penalty :teehee:).

Latest