Yes fap 2013 Watch

Slothsftws
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The health benefits of masturbation, how masturbation is natural and how is doesn't cause acne.

Masturbation is perfectly natural, why is it natural? Because it occurs in nature. Natural doesn't equate to what you find good, or what your religious doctrine teaches, that's called the naturalistic fallacy.
Some people have gone to the extremes of saying it isn't natural because it is made/caused by humankind, but by operating on that sense of natural aren't babies and words unnatural?

WHY DO PEOPLE MASTURBATE?
Reasons given by people who masturbate include:
  • To experience pleasure
  • To relieve tension (sexual tension or general tension)
  • To relieve stress
  • To engage in sex when a partner is unavailable or does not want to have sex
  • To relax
  • To learn about what feels good to them and how they like to be stimulated or pleasured
MYTHS:
The following are myths relating to masturbation that are unfounded in medical and social science.
  • Only people, who cannot find sexual partners; or who are socially inadequate masturbate.
  • Masturbation leads to physical problems such as mental illness and growing hair on your palms.
  • Masturbation “ruins” a person for partner sex.
  • Men will run out of semen or sperm if they masturbate excessively.
  • Others, including medical doctors and sexual partners, will be able to tell if you masturbate.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MASTURBATION:
A number of studies have proven the benefits of self-pleasuring to mental, social and physical health.
  • Masturbation alleviates premenstrual tension for many women.
  • Masturbation provides a healthy sexual outlet for people who choose to abstain from sex with partners or who do not currently have available sexual partners.
  • Masturbation can be a route to safer sex, to help prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
  • Masturbation allows for sexual pleasuring for those who are not ready to engage in vaginal, anal or oral sex.
  • Increases blood flow to the genital region, which can help overall sexual functioning.
  • Masturbation can induce sleep.
  • Masturbation allows people to become familiar and comfortable with their body.
  • Masturbation is often suggested as a therapeutic technique for overcoming sexual dysfunction.
  • For women, it can help them learn how to achieve orgasm.
  • For men, it can help them increase ejaculatory control and manage rapid or delayed ejaculation.
Masturbation can help alleviate stress.

Is it normal?

Yes. Apart from the pleasure it gives, masturbating can help you learn what you like and don't like sexually. Men can also use masturbation to learn how to control their orgasms, while women can find out what helps them to achieve an orgasm. Many couples masturbate together and find it a very enjoyable part of their relationship. Other people don't and that's fine: it's a personal choice.

Now for the unfounded claims that masturbation/sex causes acne.

Having sex or masturbating will not make acne any worse or any better.-NHS
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Acne/Pages/Causes.aspx

Slothsftws
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
:rolleyes:
Orthonym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maybe this has been discussed, but won't the single, non-sexually-active guys doing the 'non fap' thing just get wet dreams? Doesn't the concept of wet dreams suggest that fapping is good once in a while?
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This has already been done. I support your society though, but question its purposefulness. If masturbating is the default, then it is like establishing a club for non-stamp collectors. Have fun non-stamp collecting.
The Mad Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
**** AWAY BOYS **** AWAY!!! Jizz Jizz Jizz.
Golden_Boy786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Masturbation is Bad for the body and mind.

C'mon guys wake up!

Don't read thread from this cynical tramp. Why is it when you masturbate you feel drowsy, heavy headed and lost of motivation. Clearly this isn't a healthy condition to have. Also worst of all, it leads to addiction. Making it almost impossible to get rid of. However help is at hand join the 'no fap society' and take enourmous benefits from it.

By personel experience I can say that masturbation has a negative effect on me. It has prevented me from talking confidently to other people in my group, lowered my lebido and lowered my motivation to do my studies and work.

After stopping I've noticed the exact opposite effect and haven't felt so confident in myself, than ever before.
EmmaBurton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Orthonym)
Maybe this has been discussed, but won't the single, non-sexually-active guys doing the 'non fap' thing just get wet dreams? Doesn't the concept of wet dreams suggest that fapping is good once in a while?
On the contrary, evolution would not have developed a mechanism for guys to get rid of surplus sperm in their sleep if it intended them to do it by fapping. Sometimes guys use the 'blue balls' (ie full of sperm, uncomfortable) excuse to pressure girls for sex or excuse masturbation. But it's boll***s: if they need to get rid of sperm they'll do it unconsciously when they're asleep.

FWIW I think there's no shame in a guy on the no fap challenge having a wet dream. On the contrary, it's a sign of success, that they've held things in long enough for the natural reflex to take over.
Golden_Boy786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EmmaBurton)
On the contrary, evolution would not have developed a mechanism for guys to get rid of surplus sperm in their sleep if it intended them to do it by fapping. Sometimes guys use the 'blue balls' (ie full of sperm, uncomfortable) excuse to pressure girls for sex or excuse masturbation. But it's boll***s: if they need to get rid of sperm they'll do it unconsciously when they're asleep.

FWIW I think there's no shame in a guy on the no fap challenge having a wet dream. On the contrary, it's a sign of success, that they've held things in long enough for the natural reflex to take over.
Totally agreed!
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think this has already been done, wasn't it called 'fap away 2013' or something? But I fully support your cause and will be adhering to it on a very regular basis :sexface:
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Masturbation makes you go blind.
AgentSushi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
Masturbation makes you go blind.
Im willing to take that risk
KatieMM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That's two girls on this thread publicly saying they'll keep on strumming. And several of the girls who've signed up to the no fap pledge have failed and either restarted or dropped out (OK, I failed once, but now I'm back on the wagon).

Do any of you stop to think what the guys must think of us?
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KatieMM)
That's two girls on this thread publicly saying they'll keep on strumming. And several of the girls who've signed up to the no fap pledge have failed and either restarted or dropped out (OK, I failed once, but now I'm back on the wagon).

Ermmmm what do you mean?
Felix Felicis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Yes.

We think you masturbate a lot and that it's hot :sexface:
KatieMM
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Charcharx)
Ermmmm what do you mean?
I think the couple of hundred guys who've decided to quit masturbating for 2013 think we girls are pretty weak, because hardly any of us have signed up for the challenge and most of those who did have failed.

The stereotype is that guys masturbate more than girls and it's harder for them than us to give it up. But the reality seems to be the opposite.
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think the couple of hundred guys who've decided to quit masturbating for 2013 think we girls are pretty weak, because hardly any of us have signed up for the challenge and most of those who did have failed.

The stereotype is that guys masturbate more than girls and it's harder for them than us to give it up. But the reality seems to be the opposite.
Meh im not giving up fapping forget that
PierceBrosnan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Come on dude, if people (like myself) want to do NoFap surely it's not harming you so why have you taken a personal crusade against it? You're making yourself look like an idiot. You want to fap good for you.
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Your logic is appalling. Signing up to No Fap is not the same as having more self-control and being stronger. Firstly, it could just be that guys are more fickle than women; many of those who have signed up have already failed, while the lesser women who have signed up might be having more success. Quality not quantity. Secondly, many girls might just have been too embarrassed to sign up publicly but are doing it anyway.

I'm beginning to think you're Sovereign trying to rein in more girls to the challenge. That would certainly explain why almost all of your posts on this website are attempts to persuade women to join his thread.
KatieMM
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tuerin)
Your logic is appalling. Signing up to No Fap is not the same as having more self-control and being stronger. Firstly, it could just be that guys are more fickle than women; many of those who have signed up have already failed, while the lesser women who have signed up might be having more success. Quality not quantity. Secondly, many girls might just have been too embarrassed to sign up publicly but are doing it anyway.

I'm beginning to think you're Sovereign trying to rein in more girls to the challenge. That would certainly explain why almost all of your posts on this website are attempts to persuade women to join his thread.
Yes quite a few guys have failed, but proportionately I'd say more girls have done so. More to the point, I'd say more than 90% of those who've signed up are guys.

As for girls not publicly signing up it doing the challenge anyway, I don't think you know girls very well. We're naturally competitive, especially against other girls :rolleyes:. So if we were going to take part in this challenge we'd be boasting about it from the rooftops and making sure we stuck with it longer than others who've done the same.

No, the reason why hardly any girls have joined the no fap challenge is that we like fapping too much to give it upn
lordgodalmighty
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was managing to restrain myself. Then I made the mistake of glancing at Rosie's latest fashion shoot. All restraint was over.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (14)
66.67%
No (7)
33.33%

Watched Threads