The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
No I meant as in people dont normally say things like, oh, I would like having twins over having kids at different ages. Thats a bit weird isnt it.

I know what you meant, but that just reminded me of something a woman said ahah
I agree it is weird :s-smilie: whether they are twins, triplets or singlets its the same really aha
Original post by Revent

Wow, that is a nice hospital! :lol: Well, we have the new royal london hospital :wink: Way better :biggrin: But we is limited to a week.

I think a year means he doesn't have the balls to take it any further :mmm: What's the difference between that and a normal friendship and stuff?

Dunno, it was in America :tongue: but they beat me bad :lol: That specific beating was the worst, but I had similar all the time :giggle: Didn't teach me a thing because I just got on their nerves more :lol: (and cried like a baby :giggle: )

it really was :O so big but they were stricter so I wasnt allowed in surgery at all unless I was 18 and I was 16 at the time.
So what, its not about 'having the balls' or 'taking it further' tbh - relationships are haram so keeping it halal is the important thing and yeah it is friendship, close friendship. I dont think you have to be in a 'relationship' with someone to get them to stay. If they like you enough, respect you enough, they'll wait until the right time.

OMG no way!! Is that even allowed? :O
thats so mean, I would have run away or cried like a baby 24/7 :P
maybe thats why you seem to have ended up rebellious (or you're just trying to act too hard :wink: )
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha talking about America and what with the inauguration, I've now watched numerous versions of the Star Spangled Banner....

Lmfao when I saw one rendition by Carl Lewis...ahahahahhaahahah

Carl lewis was beast. Pretty sure he used peds at some point, but a beast nevertheless.
The anthem sucks. America sucks :biggrin:
Reply 4883
Original post by Warlord
Carl lewis was beast. Pretty sure he used peds at some point, but a beast nevertheless.
The anthem sucks. America sucks :biggrin:

A beast I agree :biggrin: huge fan of his long jump cycling technique lol....and one of my favourite athletes, regardless....

Hahaha perfect timing, revent bhai has entered the building :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. WHAT.A.QUESTION. :tongue:

because we can all see into the future :doh:
Original post by Zeegie
A beast I agree :biggrin: huge fan of his long jump cycling technique lol....and one of my favourite athletes, regardless....

Hahaha perfect timing, revent bhai has entered the building :biggrin:

ah yes, you are a lj/tj fan arent you. And oh no, J is in the house :smile:
Original post by MedMed12

Most of us here are 17/18. Kids and marriage should be near the last thing on peoples mind. I dont get why people say things like how many kids etc. It will all come in due course. Jeez.
Reply 4887

hahahahahahahahha loooool
awww nooo think she just meant it as in she knows some people who are getting married younger lol so was probs just wondering....
Original post by Warlord
Most of us here are 17/18. Kids and marriage should be near the last thing on peoples mind. I dont get why people say things like how many kids etc. It will all come in due course. Jeez.

Original post by Zeegie
hahahahahahahahha loooool
awww nooo think she just meant it as in she knows some people who are getting married younger lol so was probs just wondering....

exactly, doing something with your life comes first, otherwise the rest doesnt follow haha! i guess some people like to be prepared D:

ohhhh lol :P a weird assumption but yeah
Reply 4889
Original post by Warlord
ah yes, you are a lj/tj fan arent you. And oh no, J is in the house :smile:

YES I AM INDEED :biggrin: :biggrin: you know I used to think he was really short...turns out he's over 6 foot lol...I have incredibly poor proportional skills

J is everywhere...wouldn't know where to start..
Original post by Zeegie
YES I AM INDEED :biggrin: :biggrin: you know I used to think he was really short...turns out he's over 6 foot lol...I have incredibly poor proportional skills

J is everywhere...wouldn't know where to start..

lmfao, lewis was short, joking right :biggrin: Its a difficult event, although looks innocouous on tv etc. Tough.
Reply 4891
it really was :O so big but they were stricter so I wasnt allowed in surgery at all unless I was 18 and I was 16 at the time.
So what, its not about 'having the balls' or 'taking it further' tbh - relationships are haram so keeping it halal is the important thing and yeah it is friendship, close friendship. I dont think you have to be in a 'relationship' with someone to get them to stay. If they like you enough, respect you enough, they'll wait until the right time.

OMG no way!! Is that even allowed? :O
thats so mean, I would have run away or cried like a baby 24/7 :P
maybe thats why you seem to have ended up rebellious (or you're just trying to act too hard :wink: )

Well, I've seen a surgery from the 'viewing' room :tongue: but not actually inside the operating theatre. :smile: Trust me, they're so boring :lol: I find it a lot more fun to look at a book and learn the anatomy before looking at an actual body first :giggle:

Well, I'm not sure if hugging is keeping it halal :wink: and it kinda is if you want it to be a relationship rather than friendship :lol: Otherwise, not much difference, I hug (some) of my friends every now and then, but that doesn't make it a relationship :lol:

Dunno but they did it :tongue: and 3 boys actually ran away :giggle: One day, after fajr, they packed their bags, got onto a coach and went all the way down to brooklyn :laugh:

I'm not really rebellious :wink: Just gotta keep an image to impress girls who I'd never even consider dating (Pakistani's :tongue: ) :mmm:
Reply 4892
Original post by Warlord
lmfao, lewis was short, joking right :biggrin: Its a difficult event, although looks innocouous on tv etc. Tough.

The triple jump especially seriously ****s up your knees..and the immense strain you get especially from the hopping, which always ends up being a gigantic leap and then the step and jump increasingly decrease (excuse my paindoo use of lexis)...

And balance was such a bitch sometimes, there were so many times I semi-faceplanted in training as soon as I hopped, was sooo grim...
LINDORRRRRR so bloody yummy.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4894
Original post by moonietoot

I know! :love: You're alive! :biggrin:

Welcome back :smile: You were missed :wink:
Reply 4895
Original post by moonietoot

Nom nom :wink: Do you like Ferrero Rocher's? They are my favourite chocolates ever :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Nom nom :wink: Do you like Ferrero Rocher's? They are my favourite chocolates ever :biggrin:

sweet or sour skittles?
Reply 4897
Original post by Warlord
sweet or sour skittles?

Sour all the wayyyyyyy...........:biggrin:
Original post by Revent
I know! :love: You're alive! :biggrin:

Welcome back :smile: You were missed :wink:

Aww lol I am! I missed you, man! Please let's rekindle this friendship. I'll learn to love maths ;(

Original post by Zeegie

I DO I DO I DO

I lick and bite the outside chocolate first, then the crispy shell and then lick out the chocolate goodness. Reminds me of a nucleus lol

Do you eat your coco pops with chocolate milk? If so, I love you.

Latest