The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I had my dinner but I'm still hungry :sad:
Been feeling really hungry recently, all the time :s-smilie:

Maybe you should change your diet?

If it carries on or you have any other symptoms you should go to the doctor, there could be an underlying problem so best to be on the safe side :smile:
^I agree. More protein is the first thing I'd try :yep: People who lack protein in their diet often feel hungry so it could be a possiblity.

no I go to bed late (at night) you go to bed early (in the morning) :smug:

Okay, you owned me there :sad:

Original post by ipoop
Dinner whilst in a bad mood is not something I'd recommend. Having dinner at 11 is mot recommended either.:colonhash:

I don't like disorganised people.:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: I find if I am eating dinner in a bad mood, I get my food all over myself >_<

I thought it was quite a strange time to eat dinner tbh :yep:

You'd hate me :mmm: I am uber disorganised >_<
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
:console:
I've been grumpy all day tbh..:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just made myself a sandwich, maybe you should pop some happy pills? :mmm:
Original post by The Epicurean
^I agree. More protein is the first thing I'd try :yep: People who lack protein in their diet often feel hungry so it could be a possiblity.

Well I had a starter, followed by a huge mixed grill including steak, chicken, sausages, two cuts of pork, liver and kidneys the other night so I probably got my week's supply of protein there :mmm:
Well I had a starter, followed by a huge mixed grill including steak, chicken, sausages, two cuts of pork, liver and kidneys the other night so I probably got my week's supply of protein there :mmm:

Yup, I'm guessing it is a lack of protein >_>

:mmm:

I struggle to believe you can be that slim, while eating all of that? >_<

Seriously?! If you don't have anything else wrong with you then maybe you just have a high metabolism :holmes:
Yup, I'm guessing it is a lack of protein >_>

:mmm:

I struggle to believe you can be that slim, while eating all of that? >_<

oh yeah and I didn't mention there was a huge pile of chips as well, and peas, at least I ate my greens :mmm:

Whatever I eat I don't put on weight, even if I don't eat very much I don't lose it either :dontknow:

edit: and also mushrooms, onion rings and tomatoes :rofl:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3247

Okay, you owned me there :sad:

:console: I find if I am eating dinner in a bad mood, I get my food all over myself >_<

I thought it was quite a strange time to eat dinner tbh :yep:

You'd hate me :mmm: I am uber disorganised >_<

I normally lose my appetite quickly when in a bad mood.

They meant to inform me in the morning but forgot, it was meant to be at 9, but they waited for me effectively.

But I like you, I could look past your lack of organization.

I just made myself a sandwich, maybe you should pop some happy pills? :mmm:

Nah, on my way home, all I need is a good night's sleep. :yep:

You eat heavy breh. I like pork and liver. :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranbow99
Seriously?! If you don't have anything else wrong with you then maybe you just have a high metabolism :holmes:

I could understand it if I was still living the same lifestyle as I have been (I used to play loads of tennis/badminton/squash) but I have a full-time job now which involves sitting down doing nothing all day, I have next to no exercise and yet I still put on no weight. wtf? :lolwut:
Reply 3249
I could understand it if I was still living the same lifestyle as I have been (I used to play loads of tennis/badminton/squash) but I have a full-time job now which involves sitting down doing nothing all day, I have next to no exercise and yet I still put on no weight. wtf? :lolwut:

We have the same genetics. I find hard to shed on weight as well, even without exercise. I got it from my mother. :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's weird, some people just never seem to gain weight when they're young no matter how much they eat or the amount of exercise :dontknow: I assume you haven't lose weight right?
It's weird, some people just never seem to gain weight when they're young no matter how much they eat or the amount of exercise :dontknow: I assume you haven't lose weight right?

No I don't lose weight either.

This was just posted in another thread by a girl "I currently weigh 9.7 stone, 5 foot 7, average build."

I'm 4 inches taller than her and only 3 or 4 pounds heavier, and she's average build... and a girl.
:redface:
Reply 3252
No I don't lose weight either.

This was just posted in another thread by a girl "I currently weigh 9.7 stone, 5 foot 7, average build."

I'm 4 inches taller than her and only 3 or 4 pounds heavier, and she's average build... and a girl.
:redface:

It's good genes, simples. Don't use it as an excuse to feast on fatty food without exercising though. You may not put on the weight but you're still damaging your health. :pierre:
^ True, and it will come back with revenge when you're older :sadnod:

Sorry to be all serious and what not >_< But although you might be doing next to no exercise and not putting on weight or gaining fat on the outside, you could experience a build up of visceral fat which is internal and located between and around the major organs. So even if you aren't putting on weight or what not, exercise is still important for keeping down the visceral fat :yep:
^+^^+^^^ :grumble:

No in all seriousness I do eat quite healthily, I don't have a lot of fat in my diet, I just feel particularly hungry atm :iiam:
^ Oh well, drink lots of water and if it doesn't improve then if it was me I would go to the doctor
Original post by ipoop

Goodnight you guys :hugs: :flybye:
:wavey:

Fudge it's nearly half 1, I should be going too :yawn:
^is fanta stick :h:

Goodnight you guys :hugs: :flybye:

Night :h:

Latest