Scroll to see replies

aww everyone going to bed :frown:
^I am as well now because I have to be up in like 5 hours. Night :h:
Original post by The Epicurean
^I am as well now because I have to be up in like 5 hours. Night :h:

:frown: good night

sleep tight :tongue:
^ is still awake?
^ Is probably still asleep and not currently eating cupcakes and watching The Hour in his pajamas :yum:
^pyjamas I spell it :colone:

I cant get back to sleep :colonhash:
Original post by Paul McCartney
^ Is probably still asleep and not currently eating cupcakes and watching The Hour in his pajamas :yum:

Partly wrong :h:
^is also awake at this ungodly hour >_<
Original post by The Epicurean
^is also awake at this ungodly hour >_<

:hugs:
^+^^

Are also victims of cruel waking hours...
morning guys

I bet you guys didn't sleep as well as me :u: I slept from 4 (after school) woke up around 8:30pm to go for a pee and a drink and came on TSR and then fell asleep again and i woke up now.

EDIT: nevvy what the hell are you doing on here at this time it must be a miracle
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3271
Original post by L'Evil Fish
^pyjamas I spell it :colone:

I cant get back to sleep :colonhash:

Fishy, you posted on the french society I tried to reply but my phone went ape ****. I can't find that thread anymore.

I'm longing on my laptop to answer. It'll be an essay. :colondollar: don't ask questions though, I'm doing this and then going rollerblading..:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Fishy, you posted on the french society I tried to reply but my phone went ape ****. I can't find that thread anymore.

I'm longing on my laptop to answer. It'll be an essay. :colondollar: don't ask questions though, I'm doing this and then going rollerblading..:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaat?

Hit me :colone:

Could.. May... Might...

:mmm: :pierre:
Reply 3273
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Whaaat?

Hit me :colone:

Could.. May... Might...

:mmm: :pierre:

So the verb is Puvoir. Now to my best knowledge, if you were to use Could I in French you'd have to do so in the Conditional Tense, for Could I. If it's I could then Imperfect might be the best option.
Pourais-Je; Pourais-tu; pouraient-il/elles; Pourriez-vous; pourrions-nous (Could I; Could you; Could they; Could we; Could us)

You can see where this is going, http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/pouvoir.htm I would carry on with the rest but I have to go now. I hope that link helps you out. I can help you later but I gots to go. Sorry. :smile:

You can also use the verb Permire. Sorry I really have to go now. :colondollar:

Edit: You left before I did. :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
So the verb is Puvoir. Now to my best knowledge, if you were to use Could I in French you'd have to do so in the Conditional Tense, for Could I. If it's I could then Imperfect might be the best option.
Pourais-Je; Pourais-tu; pouraient-il/elles; Pourriez-vous; pourrions-nous (Could I; Could you; Could they; Could we; Could us)

You can see where this is going, http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/pouvoir.htm I would carry on with the rest but I have to go now. I hope that link helps you out. I can help you later but I gots to go. Sorry. :smile:

You can also use the verb Permire. Sorry I really have to go now. :colondollar:

Edit: You left before I did. :colonhash:

I'm on the app, so I'm here really :mmm:

I'll check it out now thanks!
Reply 3275
Bonjour, I don't speak French.
^is now useless :tongue:
^ ne parle pas le Français

Posted from TSR Mobile
la* :mad:
is angry

Latest