The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Org religion is pretty lame :tongue: what enlightened you if you don't mind me asking? :wink:

I'm not :tongue: just think its silly they haven't :giggle: oh and I do a lot more than kissing :wink: I sticked by the same girl for over a year as well ya know :tongue:

:O
Original post by Revent

I almost never pray so its cool :tongue: like maybe jumma once in a blue moon and then eid haha

I don't drink, smoke, club, eat pork or haram or wear revealing clothes either :wink:

aha same, in ramadan yes and I tend to go for taraweeh :tongue: its actually good fun because the girls and I sit and chat after until sehri too and I see some friends who I never see in term time like every day

ahh well thats a good start then!
Original post by Warlord
Remember to give the interviewer(s) some before you sit down. And no smart clothes, shalwar kameez ftw :smile:

haha reminds me of the Diary of a Badman bit when he says 'she looked like a lahori, paula anderson in salwaar kameez obviously'
haha!
Reply 5003
Original post by MedMed12

haha reminds me of the Diary of a Badman bit when he says 'she looked like a lahori, paula anderson in salwaar kameez obviously'
haha!

One of my second cousins in London told me to watch that on youtube....I was like what the hell is wrong with his voice lol....
Reply 5004
Original post by moonietoot
REVENTTTT IM IN STRATFORDDDDDD COMING TO STALK YOU BE PREPARED

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Tum aaaa gyeeee hooooo
Nooorr aaa gayaaaaa haaiii

Please sing this if you see him lol
Original post by Zeegie
One of my second cousins in London told me to watch that on youtube....I was like what the hell is wrong with his voice lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hiW3IY4N8
hahah this bit makes me laugh
Original post by Zeegie
Tum aaaa gyeeee hooooo
Nooorr aaa gayaaaaa haaiii

Please sing this if you see him lol

LOL I totally would if I knew what he looked like!!!!

I totally wanna meet up with the lot of you ;-; <feeling*emosh>

Reply 5007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hiW3IY4N8
hahah this bit makes me laugh

LOL "your mother lookad sooo sekasayyyyyyy"
Reply 5008
LOL I totally would if I knew what he looked like!!!!

I totally wanna meet up with the lot of you ;-; <feeling*emosh>

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeees
Reply 5009
"Auntie, I've tasted your aaloo gobhi, it tastes like octopus tatti"
Reply 5010
aha same, in ramadan yes and I tend to go for taraweeh :tongue: its actually good fun because the girls and I sit and chat after until sehri too and I see some friends who I never see in term time like every day

ahh well thats a good start then!

I led the jamat for a couple of days once at my local mosque :tongue: and I prayed when my dad was with us in Ramadan :teehee: but like other than that, mate and I would sit outside and play DS :giggle: But these past two years, I haven't fasted or prayed :rofl: Like if I text a friend saying 'taravih?', I ACTUALLY mean, wanna go to Ala Pizza? :rofl:

We used to game all night a few years ago, but alas, I'm becoming an old man and no longer have it in me to keep up all night gaming :frown:

:O

Hmmm? :tongue: Scared you? :rofl:

Original post by Maryb_101
Fortune*
Aah yes there is that SMALL problem..no i mean TINY problem. Do you know what i'm saying? LMAO :lol:

Yeah, the hole is too small :teehee:
Reply 5011
REVENTTTT IM IN STRATFORDDDDDD COMING TO STALK YOU BE PREPARED

Where? :wink: I'll come see you :tongue: :mmm:
Original post by Revent

It's the little things in life that remind me of you Jay :lol:
Original post by Revent
I led the jamat for a couple of days once at my local mosque :tongue: and I prayed when my dad was with us in Ramadan :teehee: but like other than that, mate and I would sit outside and play DS :giggle: But these past two years, I haven't fasted or prayed :rofl: Like if I text a friend saying 'taravih?', I ACTUALLY mean, wanna go to Ala Pizza? :rofl:

We used to game all night a few years ago, but alas, I'm becoming an old man and no longer have it in me to keep up all night gaming :frown:

does your dad not live with you? rather than pretend and lie to him, why not just tell the truth? :l im presuming the rents dont know that you dont fast? aha that so bad :tongue:
ahah omg same I notice round 3-4am latest I'll be asleep if i'm lucky i'll manage 4-5am - i feels so old D:

tbh what you do doesnt concern me and the no. of asians who does such things nowadays isnt shocking :l but yeah, naughty!!
Original post by Revent

if you dont go imp/barts and we dont link up and just take the almighty piss, i will not talk to you ever again lmao :smile:
Reply 5015
does your dad not live with you? rather than pretend and lie to him, why not just tell the truth? :l im presuming the rents dont know that you dont fast? aha that so bad :tongue:
ahah omg same I notice round 3-4am latest I'll be asleep if i'm lucky i'll manage 4-5am - i feels so old D:

tbh what you do doesnt concern me and the no. of asians who does such things nowadays isnt shocking :l but yeah, naughty!!

Nah. Oh because he is crazy about religion :tongue: But I don't see him much so it's all good :smile: My mum knows I don't, but my dad doesn't :mmm: Once, I was feeling really sick so broke my fast, and he was like qiyamat ki nashaniyan hai bain chod, tu namaz ni parta, quaran e park ni parta, kuch ni karta. sharam kar :rofl: and I just cracked up :rofl:

Oh, I can do all nighters, when I was working full time, I would go out until like 3-4 am every fortnight or so, and then have to be up at 6.30 for work the next morning (so didn't sleep) :laugh: It's just that the day then KILLS me.

Put it this way, I was supposedly the best Muslim at my sixth form :rofl: The one thing I've learnt is to not judge. I'm cool with whatever people do or don't do because I'm full of mistakes so it's not my place to judge. :wink:

It's the little things in life that remind me of you Jay :lol:

Why? Because I'm a big guy? :wink: and why do you like being so mean to me? :laugh:
Reply 5016
Original post by Warlord
if you dont go imp/barts and we dont link up and just take the almighty piss, i will not talk to you ever again lmao :smile:

Well, those are my first choices :tongue: so let's hope I get in there first :wink: As I said, TSR Pak soc meet :wink: :lol:

Did you get my PM btw? :biggrin:
Reply 5017
AAAAArggghhhhhhh have that stupid lota song stuck in my head....ugh....
Original post by Revent
Nah. Oh because he is crazy about religion :tongue: But I don't see him much so it's all good :smile: My mum knows I don't, but my dad doesn't :mmm: Once, I was feeling really sick so broke my fast, and he was like qiyamat ki nashaniyan hai bain chod, tu namaz ni parta, quaran e park ni parta, kuch ni karta. sharam kar :rofl: and I just cracked up :rofl:

Oh, I can do all nighters, when I was working full time, I would go out until like 3-4 am every fortnight or so, and then have to be up at 6.30 for work the next morning (so didn't sleep) :laugh: It's just that the day then KILLS me.

Put it this way, I was supposedly the best Muslim at my sixth form :rofl: The one thing I've learnt is to not judge. I'm cool with whatever people do or don't do because I'm full of mistakes so it's not my place to judge. :wink:

Why? Because I'm a big guy? :wink: and why do you like being so mean to me? :laugh:

Lmao stop tryna make the insults sound less insulting. :tongue: you cant gfaf because well like i said...tiny..like literally the size of my lip gloss. :teehee:
Reply 5019
Lmao stop tryna make the insults sound less insulting. :tongue: you cant gfaf because well like i said...tiny..like literally the size of my lip gloss. :teehee:

Is that the width? :mmm: