The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^was also bad at art :five: I love when the teacher used to come up to me and say "Oh that is nice :h: What is it?" If you have to ask 'what is it', then clearly it isn't a good picture :grumble:
Reply 3321
Pff, I had an A or A* in Art and Media Studies. :smug: I even made a sculpture which stands proudly in one of the Art rooms. :ahee:
^ Liar you would remember what grade you got if you were so proud of it :laugh: :wink:
Reply 3323
Original post by Malevolent
^ Liar you would remember what grade you got if you were so proud of it :laugh: :wink:

I don't remember half of my GCSEs Grades. :erm: I know I had an A* French, B in English, everything else I couldn't care less. Oh and I failed Religious studies. :rofl: A big fat D or E. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
I don't remember half of my GCSEs Grades. :erm: I know I had an A* French, B in English, everything else I couldn't care less. Oh and I failed Religious studies. :rofl: A big fat D or E. :mmm:

Sureeee you don't. Dang i don't see how anyone can fail Religious Studies that stuff is so simple. Just regurgitate the teachings and easy A*. :tongue: I used to muck about in RS classes and was predicted at a E, the teacher was like I'm gonna be waiting for you on results day and say i told you so. Oh how wrong was she...
Reply 3325
Sureeee you don't. Dang i don't see how anyone can fail Religious Studies that stuff is so simple. Just regurgitate the teachings and easy A*. :tongue: I used to muck about in RS classes and was predicted at a E, the teacher was like I'm gonna be waiting for you on results day and say i told you so. Oh how wrong was she...

That's the thing though, I never took the class seriously, no one did. Plus, the teacher was beautiful, for a teacher, luscious blonde hair, spoke of evolution with such glee. :moon: For you I've had to check my records, A* in Art, B in media. A Levels on the hand A in Media. :eyeball: Media Studies was seriously crap, waste of my time. :grumble: Excellent trip to L.A. though. :moon: Religious Studies was an E. :mmm:

Oh an the sculpture I mentioned earlier was a class project but obviously that's not what I'm going to write on my C.V. :mmm:
^Dayum, I would never forget getting an A* breh >_<
Original post by ipoop
That's the thing though, I never took the class seriously, no one did. Plus, the teacher was beautiful, for a teacher, luscious blonde hair, spoke of evolution with such glee. :moon: For you I've had to check my records, A* in Art, B in media. A Levels on the hand A in Media. :eyeball: Media Studies was seriously crap, waste of my time. :grumble: Excellent trip to L.A. though. :moon: Religious Studies was an E. :mmm:

Oh an the sculpture I mentioned earlier was a class project but obviously that's not what I'm going to write on my C.V. :mmm:

ahahaha my RS teacher was some crazy old bint.

Trip to LA seems worth it :tongue:
Reply 3328
Original post by The Epicurean
^Dayum, I would never forget getting an A* breh >_<

Honestly, I don't care about grades. There's a reason I'm not a university student. From the age of 14-15 when **** was starting to get real, I stopped carting about school. :dontknow: All I wanted was the punani :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Corrupted you became..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
Reply 3330
Corrupted you became..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i

The precious, vicious she, yes yes, vicious.... I liked it....:sexface: (clearly from this statement you can tell that I am and forever will be a virgin.:proud:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
The precious, vicious she, yes yes, vicious.... I liked it....:sexface: (clearly from this statement you can tell that I am and forever will be a virgin.:proud:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

We-All-Know-That-Feel.png

Don't worry young one.
Reply 3332
We-All-Know-That-Feel.png

Don't worry young one.

I feel at home in this thread.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I feel at home in this thread.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I try and be as welcoming as i can :grin:

However i am afraid I am not one of those people who knows that feel. :yeah:
Reply 3334
I try and be as welcoming as i can :grin:

However i am afraid I am not one of those people who knows that feel. :yeah:

Pre marital sex, enjoy your sins. I won't be tempted by you, demon.:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Pre marital sex, enjoy your sins. I won't be tempted by you, demon.:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't just jump to conclusions that it was pre marital...
Reply 3336
You can't just jump to conclusions that it was pre marital...

Are you married? :eyeball: Of course not, you're on a forum, none of us gets out of our parents houses, we all know this. Why must you play this game of deceit? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Are you married? :eyeball: Of course not, you're on a forum, none of us gets out of our parents houses, we all know this. Why must you play this game of deceit? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A gentleman never tells! :teehee:
Reply 3338
A gentleman never tells! :teehee:

I'll take it as honourable member of the virgin for life association. I know a member when I see one, I can skiff the desperation on you.:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I'll take it as honourable member of the virgin for life association. I know a member when I see one, I can skiff the desperation on you.:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm afraid your assumption is wrong. Sorry :nah:

Latest