The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5100
Original post by Maryb_101
Oo city girl :biggrin:
I miss it too! Really miss the sites, the foods, the hectic streets, omg the pervs ew but they can spot your from 'inglaayn' from a mile away! Lool aah the CLOTHES :biggrin:

looool I remember, when me and my cousins, 12 of us :|, fitted in one car, don't ask how, but we all went to KFC cause it was the first time it opened there, and 2 moterbikes just surrounded our car left and right, and it was so scary loool they were just following us for ages and shouting to get out the car
then he threw this scrunched up piece of paper with his number through the window, hahaha
and yeah haha I don't actually know how they can tell your out of the country, it's actually weird lmao
aw pakiland <3
Reply 5101
Original post by Zeegie
LOL I might have said that, can't remember...what I defo said was that some of my ancestors are indeed Turkish, besides other things <3 (Mughals FTW)

So I was right :wink:

I sense a guy with manhood issues LMFAO :rofl:
And I love my dad, he's the best :biggrin: <3

I think that's already been discussed yesterday about how the width/diameter is the same of the lip gloss I showed you :mmm:
Reply 5102
Original post by Alia93
loooool yes i've watched all his video's
Tony the kala really cracks me up
haha and his rap song about arranged marriage lolol
and about your french! wow, a lot of my friends that are doing it hate it
but that's good! Speaking another lang is always good anyway :smile:

AHahhahahaah the kaalllaaaaa....

the lota song is ****ing hilarious...

yeah language a-level gets tedious after a while...marks are difficult to get as well...but meh I guess it's worth it :smile: or maybe not lol
Reply 5103
Original post by Revent
So I was right :wink:

I think that's already been discussed yesterday about how the width/diameter is the same of the lip gloss I showed you :mmm:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 5104
Original post by Alia93
looool I remember, when me and my cousins, 12 of us :|, fitted in one car, don't ask how, but we all went to KFC cause it was the first time it opened there, and 2 moterbikes just surrounded our car left and right, and it was so scary loool they were just following us for ages and shouting to get out the car
then he threw this scrunched up piece of paper with his number through the window, hahaha
and yeah haha I don't actually know how they can tell your out of the country, it's actually weird lmao
aw pakiland <3

I GUESS it'd probably be that you're light skinned without overdoing the makeup :tongue: Like the only thing I know about Pakistan is from when I saw my aunts wedding on Skype and they REALLY love their makeup :lol:

and these guys sound creepy :mmm: worse than me :tongue: yet I'm the one who gets a smack? :frown:
Reply 5105

Oh lool okay :biggrin:
Same! My gran and gramps, they practically smother me with words on the phone :tongue: ugh want to go nowwwww

I cried on the phone lol
I know, I'm praying my mum will be alright with us going...she always worries about "haalaat"..
Reply 5106
Original post by Revent
Is it on the high street though? :tongue: Tell me which part! :lol: Ours are on high street north near McDonalds. :smile:

I wanna go Pakistan :frown: I went once 19 years ago and my mum won't let me go because she thinks I'll bad mouth all of my relatives there to their faces :teehee:

lol no! I will not tell you
Cant help but think walking in East Ham, and you just approach me from behind and your like
"Hey, it's Revent :ahee:"
My initial response would probably be a punch LOL jk
I'd be scared though
Reply 5107
Original post by Alia93
aw pakiland <3

Goood times maaaaan....overloading the car on a fricking boiling day where everyone's saar main shadeed dard hai loooool

Woah someone did that?? LOL...wish I was there ahahaha
Apparently it's the way we might talk or "bargain"....that makes it easy to tell we're from outside...
Reply 5108
Original post by Zeegie
Goood times maaaaan....overloading the car on a fricking boiling day where everyone's saar main shadeed dard hai loooool

Woah someone did that?? LOL...wish I was there ahahaha
Apparently it's the way we might talk or "bargain"....that makes it easy to tell we're from outside...

I wore my cousins clothes who lives there, I think its just maybe our approach,
like the first time I walked around Pakistan I was just looking like a tourist, cause all the advertisement boards are so high up
I think i just looked lost but amazed at the same time, and ran away from goats coming near me which probs made it obv
AWRHH GUYS I MISS MY COUNTRY :frown:
Reply 5109
Original post by Revent
I GUESS it'd probably be that you're light skinned without overdoing the makeup :tongue: Like the only thing I know about Pakistan is from when I saw my aunts wedding on Skype and they REALLY love their makeup :lol:

and these guys sound creepy :mmm: worse than me :tongue: yet I'm the one who gets a smack? :frown:

Majority people in Lahore are extremely light skinned with light brown hair and green eyes, they dont even look asian! but you could be right.. I think its our bolne ka thareeka
hahaa and yeah you'd still get a thapper
Reply 5110
Original post by Alia93
lol no! I will not tell you
Cant help but think walking in East Ham, and you just approach me from behind and your like
"Hey, it's Revent :ahee:"
My initial response would probably be a punch LOL jk
I'd be scared though

:ahee: Is the best smiley to describe my face :mmm: Zeegs can confirm :tongue: :rofl:

and that's why I won't come up from behind :biggrin: I'll come up from front, shout 'Aliaaaa it's Revent!!! Hi!!!' before getting within arms reach :rofl:
Reply 5111
Original post by Alia93
Majority people in Lahore are extremely light skinned with light brown hair and green eyes, they dont even look asian! but you could be right.. I think its our bolne ka thareeka

I wouldn't fit in with my black hair and brown eyes then :tongue: I wanna visit Pakistan one day, see if it's as bad as they say :lol: If only my mum lets me :frown:

Plus, I would imagine you just look out of place, like tourists. I heard that at the airports, the beggars ask for $1 or £1 because it's worth like a hundred rupees, but if they asked for hundred rupees, no one would give it. Is that actually true? :tongue:

and why do I deserve a thapper? :frown: I've actually been nice to you and don't think I've flirted with you either (maybe because you did help my sis haha)! :lol:
Reply 5112
Original post by Alia93

Jhanpaar more like :wink:
Reply 5113
Original post by Revent
:ahee: Is the best smiley to describe my face :mmm: Zeegs can confirm :tongue: :rofl:

and that's why I won't come up from behind :biggrin: I'll come up from front, shout 'Aliaaaa it's Revent!!! Hi!!!' before getting within arms reach :rofl:

LOOOOL how can you say :ahee: describes your face perfectly
that would scare me even more
zeegs?! tell me that's not true loool

hmm, I guess that MAY be alright lool
Reply 5114
Original post by Revent

I sure can bhai...the resemblance is uncanny :wink:
Hahaha you remind me of this guy I know, full on in-your-face ever so happy and chirpy ahahha
Original post by Zeegie
I love your optimism :biggrin: like a ray of sunshine :smile:

Hahaah as long as you don't speak it in front of me, it's cool :biggrin: My ears start bleeding when people say the words wrong...especially when each letter is pronounced hahahahha

I try I try!

Lol I shall never say it in front of you! Lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Revent
The expo hates you too :unimpressed:

I'm pretty sure I've already stated the obvious.

Reply 5117
Original post by Revent
I wouldn't fit in with my black hair and brown eyes then :tongue: I wanna visit Pakistan one day, see if it's as bad as they say :lol: If only my mum lets me :frown:
Plus, I would imagine you just look out of place, like tourists. I heard that at the airports, the beggars ask for $1 or £1 because it's worth like a hundred rupees, but if they asked for hundred rupees, no one would give it. Is that actually true? :tongue:
and why do I deserve a thapper? :frown: I've actually been nice to you and don't think I've flirted with you either (maybe because you did help my sis haha)! :lol:

Pakistan's halaat is quite bad, lool I don't know about that, the people at the airport literally fight just to take your things in your car haha!
Yeah I guess you haven't flirted with me, because you know not to :smile:
lool well, you kinda seem the type that would be hit by girls often
I normally hate indian films, decided to watch ghajini today. Sad film, jeez.
Reply 5119
Original post by moonietoot
I try I try!

Lol I shall never say it in front of you! Lol

Nahhh I'll probably just cover my ears and scream for approximately 2.5 seconds. Then everything will return to normal :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending