The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5120
Original post by Alia93
Pakistan's halaat is quite bad, lool I don't know about that, the people at the airport literally fight just to take your things in your car haha!
Yeah I guess you haven't flirted with me, because you know not to :smile:
lool well, you kinda seem the type that would be hit by girls often

I wouldn't know :lol: My whole family takes the piss because I only went soon after I was born :frown: I'd be tempted to throw a couple of pound coins in the middle of the airport :rofl: I'm imagining it to be like a dump with faulty lights and stuff though :tongue:

I've never been hit by a girl (well, not the hit you're thinking of at least) :wink: Believe it or not, I actually do respect women so being hit is out of the question :tongue:

Original post by Zeegie
I sure can bhai...the resemblance is uncanny :wink:
Hahaha you remind me of this guy I know, full on in-your-face ever so happy and chirpy ahahha

Thanks sis :wink: We share the same genes after all :teehee:
Well, I try my best to be happy :smile: No point of letting life get you all depressed and stuff. :wink:

Original post by Alia93
LOOOOL how can you say :ahee: describes your face perfectly
that would scare me even more
zeegs?! tell me that's not true loool

hmm, I guess that MAY be alright lool

See, Zeegs has confirmed :mmm:

MAY? Then what would be better? :lol:
Reply 5121
Original post by Warlord
I normally hate indian films, decided to watch ghajini today. Sad film, jeez.

It's a copy of this one called Memento :lol: The girl is pretty though :tongue:
Reply 5122
Original post by Warlord

I love that film <3 :smile:
Original post by Revent
I wouldn't fit in with my black hair and brown eyes then :tongue: I wanna visit Pakistan one day, see if it's as bad as they say :lol: If only my mum lets me :frown:

Plus, I would imagine you just look out of place, like tourists. I heard that at the airports, the beggars ask for $1 or £1 because it's worth like a hundred rupees, but if they asked for hundred rupees, no one would give it. Is that actually true? :tongue:

and why do I deserve a thapper? :frown: I've actually been nice to you and don't think I've flirted with you either (maybe because you did help my sis haha)! :lol:

Last summer when I was in islamabad airport checking my luggage before sitting in the lounge waiting to board the plane back to heathrow, security guard, rifle and all, thought hmm, lets take advantage of a british pakistani (was wearing english clothes obvs) and he asked me for money as a "fine", stating that I couldnt carry paracetemol. I half laughed, and made him feel like **** by telling him not to do this, else he would be in trouble (In my ****ty urdu). He felt so embarrased, he said good boy, and put my suitcase on the conveyor belt and walked off. Corrupt as **** out there. But I love it.
Original post by Alia93
I love that film <3 :smile:

Its a sad film. My dad is a softie, he was getting emotional lol. Even I was like this is sad. I can totally imagine this stuff happening in real life, which is what makes it sad.
Reply 5125
Original post by Revent
I wouldn't know :lol:

I've never been hit by a girl (well, not the hit you're thinking of at least) :wink: Believe it or not, I actually do respect women so being hit is out of the question :tongue:

Thanks sis :wink: We share the same genes after all :teehee:
Well, I try my best to be happy :smile: No point of letting life get you all depressed and stuff. :wink:

See, Zeegs has confirmed :mmm:

MAY? Then what would be better? :lol:

I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women :smile:
Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion :biggrin:
lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha
Reply 5126
Original post by Warlord
Last summer when I was in islamabad airport checking my luggage before sitting in the lounge waiting to board the plane back to heathrow, security guard, rifle and all, thought hmm, lets take advantage of a british pakistani (was wearing english clothes obvs) and he asked me for money as a "fine", stating that I couldnt carry paracetemol. I half laughed, and made him feel like **** by telling him not to do this, else he would be in trouble (In my ****ty urdu). He felt so embarrased, he said good boy, and put my suitcase on the conveyor belt and walked off. Corrupt as **** out there. But I love it.

Ooooh wow! That is so cool :tongue: Idk what I'd do :lol: cos my urdu is quite bad so I wouldn't know how to respond back to him :mmm: I'd be tempted to throw the fine away and tell him to go get it :tongue:
Reply 5127
Original post by Warlord
Its a sad film. My dad is a softie, he was getting emotional lol. Even I was like this is sad. I can totally imagine this stuff happening in real life, which is what makes it sad.

Aww your dad is adorable
Yeah it is sad, but I love the message in it, and the songs in it <3
Reply 5128
Original post by Alia93
I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women :smile:
Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion :biggrin:
lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha

Hahaha don't take my word for it lol...I guess you'll only realise if you get the fortune of seeing his cherah...
Reply 5129
Original post by Alia93
Aww your dad is adorable
Yeah it is sad, but I love the message in it, and the songs in it <3

My dad couldn't stop singing that song where Amir's in the desert with that odd shirt tied around his neck lol...if I remember correctly ahah
Reply 5130
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha don't take my word for it lol...I guess you'll only realise if you get the fortune of seeing his cherah...

Fortune or misfortune :lol:
Reply 5131
Original post by Alia93
Fortune or misfortune :lol:

LOL yeah i'll leave that for you to decide :wink:
Reply 5132
Original post by Zeegie
LOL yeah i'll leave that for you to decide :wink:

Looool
(Revent im joking yeah! dont cry :wink:)
Original post by Warlord

love some of the songs in that film :biggrin:
Reply 5134
What a busy thread!
Reply 5135
Original post by Furbs
What a busy thread!

lool I know, I think this was the first time I commented on it so much
I want to go to Pakistan this summer, that would be awesome:L
Original post by Alia93
looool I remember, when me and my cousins, 12 of us :|, fitted in one car, don't ask how, but we all went to KFC cause it was the first time it opened there, and 2 moterbikes just surrounded our car left and right, and it was so scary loool they were just following us for ages and shouting to get out the car
then he threw this scrunched up piece of paper with his number through the window, hahaha
and yeah haha I don't actually know how they can tell your out of the country, it's actually weird lmao
aw pakiland <3

Hhahah i got stared at head to toe and no matter how many daggers i gave he wouldnt look away i was so mad! Lool
A lot of them just want the red passport tbh :L

Original post by Revent

I think that's already been discussed yesterday about how the width/diameter is the same of the lip gloss I showed you :mmm:

Shut up.
Original post by salmon-aiman
I want to go to Pakistan this summer, that would be awesome:L

I went in October for my sister's wedding and it was fab :smile:
So good...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Furbs
What a busy thread!

Not busy enough!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest