The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charm999
Wow you have too many classes!! Don't u have any days off from uni? Why don't u have weekends off?

:smile: x

Yeah that's true we dun have much holidays, specially it's my last year of engineering degree (4th). So on those days mostly different IT sector org. do come for the selection procedure of students in their desired field by various exams, interviews, pi's and so... :smile:
Reply 7564
Original post by amish_tr
Yeah that's true we dun have much holidays, specially it's my last year of engineering degree (4th). So on those days mostly different IT sector org. do come for the selection procedure of students in their desired field by various exams, interviews, pi's and so... :smile:

Oh ok...so do the different IT sectors pick who they want to hire or the students pick who they want to work with?

Oh ok...so do the different IT sectors pick who they want to hire or the students pick who they want to work with?

Well it totally depends on a student whether he wants to work with that org. or not. As in case of mine i have got selected in an IT org. by passing all the rounds & have my offer letter acc. to which i have to join org. from 22 March as a Software Engg. but will not as have to study further.... :smile:
:confused::biggrin:bad not not said boys bad
Bad boys vs bad grils:e
Original post by Bee3011
I'm good too :smile:
Awww good luck with that :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7571
Well it totally depends on a student whether he wants to work with that org. or not. As in case of mine i have got selected in an IT org. by passing all the rounds & have my offer letter acc. to which i have to join org. from 22 March as a Software Engg. but will not as have to study further.... :smile:

Oh ok...cool so u were accepted! So when r u thinking about coming here?

Oh ok...cool so u were accepted! So when r u thinking about coming here?

Well planning to do job at least for 6 months with no bonds in it till July to gain some experience. According to the offer letter the session thr starts from around 20 Sep this year so planning to come in August.

Reply 7578
Well planning to do job at least for 6 months with no bonds in it till July to gain some experience. According to the offer letter the session thr starts from around 20 Sep this year so planning to come in August.

Yeah thats a good idea to work to get experience...ok u looking forward to coming?

Yeah thats a good idea to work to get experience...ok u looking forward to coming?

Yupz surely I'm looking forward to come thr in this Sep'13 intake. I Hope that I will have a good time thr during my degree with different environment, cultures, traditions, lovely people etc... :h:

Latest