The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Waiting for Brighton University :/ HELP!

I applied to brighton university back in early november and i still haven't heard from them at all. They haven't said no because it hasn't come up on UCAS. Just worried.. should i contact them? Brighton is my first choice so i don't want to miss out!

x
They sent an email saying that they were closed until the 1st Jan, they'll probably start looking at applications tomorrow onwards

I've also applied there and still waiting for a reply :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied 13th december and not had a reply good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
hey! :smile: i heard back from them last week.

I was getting worried so i had emailed them expressing my concern. I got a phone call from admissions last week to say they had sent me an email regarding an interview months ago! I must have fallen through the system somehow. I am so glad i emailed them, or i could have missed my one chance. So i suggest contact brighton admissions!!

Hope i have helped
Reply 4
I had my interview on Jan 15 and still waiting to hear back from Brighton. I was told I would know by now so I'm getting a little anxious. Anybody had the same interview day? Or heard back?
Reply 5
Original post by Kuziva
I had my interview on Jan 15 and still waiting to hear back from Brighton. I was told I would know by now so I'm getting a little anxious. Anybody had the same interview day? Or heard back?

I think it depends on the course you applied for. I had an interview for Social Work on 16th Jan and they said they would decide within 3 weeks. Over week later, I met someone who was interviewed for the same course a week after me and was also told to wait 3 weeks. Last year I was unsuccessful, but even after having been interviewed in early Feb, I only got the decline in early May! And whenever I called, it was the same line, "We are going through many applications and will make a decision as soon as we can...".
Reply 6
It took exactly 2 weeks to hear my result after my interview, mine was for adult nursing :smile:
Reply 7
I had a telephone interview back in november, and they actually said that they had unofficially accepted me, and said that they would update my UCAS within the next week and never did. I haven't really followed up on this, since it's not my first or safety school, but now i'm wondering if it's worth contacting them, as its been months... Anyone else had this problem?
Reply 8
Mmmh, they told me too that I had been successful and would get notification via UCAS within 2-3 days. That never happened! I had to call again before they did it. I think their admissions office is not too efficient :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending