The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5140
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha don't take my word for it lol...I guess you'll only realise if you get the fortune of seeing his cherah...

Thanks sis :love:

Original post by Alia93
I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women :smile:
Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion :biggrin:
lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha

Think kinky :mmm:

Well, she also said fortune of seeing my chera :tongue: :biggrin:

Okay, well tell me when you're at Westfield or Green street and I'll come looking for you to test this situation out :rofl:
Original post by Revent
Ooooh wow! That is so cool :tongue: Idk what I'd do :lol: cos my urdu is quite bad so I wouldn't know how to respond back to him :mmm: I'd be tempted to throw the fine away and tell him to go get it :tongue:

You would have ended up giving him 5000 rupees lol. Tbh, I wasnt sure whether to half laugh, so I stood there like, confused lol. Then I ripped him :biggrin:
Original post by Alia93
I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women :smile:
Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion :biggrin:
lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha

You are so innocent, lol :smile:
Reply 5143
Original post by Warlord
You would have ended up giving him 5000 rupees lol. Tbh, I wasnt sure whether to half laugh, so I stood there like, confused lol. Then I ripped him :biggrin:

Oh he'd DEFINITELY be getting a **** off then :rofl:
Reply 5144
Original post by Revent

Okay, well tell me when you're at Westfield or Green street and I'll come looking for you to test this situation out :rofl:

Revent. tut tut
loool no, who knows, you might be a serial killer :cry::cry2:
Reply 5145
Original post by Alia93
Revent. tut tut
loool no, who knows, you might be a serial killer :cry::cry2:

What?? :lol: I don't get hit by girls! Not my fault I'm so amazing :love:
and I'm not just a serial killer.

Spoiler

:ninja:

You know you might have even seen me before without realising it. Green street is now my second home on Wednesday nights. It's pool night at upton park there those days :rofl:
Original post by Warlord
Its a sad film. My dad is a softie, he was getting emotional lol. Even I was like this is sad. I can totally imagine this stuff happening in real life, which is what makes it sad.

Can you imagine this in real life:-

image.jpg

:lolz:
Reply 5147
Original post by Golden_Boy786

image.jpg

This made my day....:biggrin: coz I live for this bastard lol
Reply 5148
Original post by Revent
What?? :lol: I don't get hit by girls! Not my fault I'm so amazing :love:
and I'm not just a serial killer.

Spoiler

:ninja:

You know you might have even seen me before without realising it. Green street is now my second home on Wednesday nights. It's pool night at upton park there those days :rofl:

armed robbery and kidnapping?
yeah I thought of this earlier lool, I am there a lot.
Now next time I go i'm gonna be cautious haha
I'm always with someone anyway, I hate going anywhere on my own.
Reply 5149
Original post by Revent

Np bhaiya :biggrin:
Reply 5150
Original post by Alia93
armed robbery and kidnapping?
yeah I thought of this earlier lool, I am there a lot.
Now next time I go i'm gonna be cautious haha
I'm always with someone anyway, I hate going anywhere on my own.

Yup :yes:
oh and where are you a lot? :smile:
Be cautious. Very cautious. :wink:
I'm never with anyone, I always do my work solo :ninja: but that just means I'll say hi to your friend as well :tongue:

I swear, if you're around that area a lot, I bet we probably have some mutual friends :laugh:
Original post by Bee3011
I went in October for my sister's wedding and it was fab :smile:
So good...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :smile: I wanna go in August, after Eid so like... August 10th onwards and spend the whole month there, that'd be great! Haven't seen a proper butterfly in years!
Reply 5152
Original post by Revent
Yup :yes:
oh and where are you a lot? :smile:
Be cautious. Very cautious. :wink:
I'm never with anyone, I always do my work solo :ninja: but that just means I'll say hi to your friend as well :tongue:

I swear, if you're around that area a lot, I bet we probably have some mutual friends :laugh:

Stop trying to get more info out of me :laugh:!
LOL your scaring me
We might do if you know some girls around there, I don't know any guys though
OK I don't really understand why i got a neg rating for my comment about butterflies? wth
Original post by Golden_Boy786

image.jpg

LOL paindu :biggrin:
Reply 5155
Original post by salmon-aiman
OK I don't really understand why i got a neg rating for my comment about butterflies? wth

loooool
I didn't neg you btw
but your comment just made me laugh aww bless you
Reply 5156
Original post by Alia93
Stop trying to get more info out of me :laugh:!
LOL your scaring me
We might do if you know some girls around there, I don't know any guys though

I'm just curious :tongue: I've told you loads :lol:
Yeah, I just love winding up the pak soc :mmm: I'm not REALLY that bad though :giggle:

and nah, I've stayed away from girls in the east end (especially Asian ones :laugh: ). I like to keep myself halal and stuff you know :mmm:
Original post by Revent
Oh he'd DEFINITELY be getting a **** off then :rofl:

you say **** off to a security guard, he would have whooped your ass with style in front of everyone. heehee.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5158
Original post by Warlord
you say **** off to a security guard, he would have whooped your ass with style in front of everyone.

As if :tongue:
Reply 5159
Original post by Alia93
loooool
I didn't neg you btw
but your comment just made me laugh aww bless you

Don't pay my sis any attention..she just always goes "hey everyone look at me bla bla bla"....

Hahaha

Latest