The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
PAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Random fat uncle looooool...
And yes the politics kicks in as the males are entering the lounge upon arrival...

Yeah dad says that as well....tbh...I have a choice of either listening to this discussion (but not allowed to participate loool) or sit with the aunties and discuss threading/waxing bs.

forget the women, sit and listen haha. Well, I would like a proper political talk with a fellow pakistani at some point lol, good to hear your dad knows his stuff :smile: Only 9 countries in the world have nuclear weapons, how crazy is that!
Reply 5301
Original post by Alia93
SO MANY
REAL TALK If your actually interested PM me
My aunt does runways for her Asian dress line

Wow that's amazing!! I love fashion shows...and I wish mum would let me :frown:
She always tries to steer me away from getting all dressed up and whatnot...I love taking photos of myself as well lol coz I'm just that narcisstic...

But hey that's pretty awesome your Aunt does that! Where is she based?
Reply 5302
Original post by Warlord
forget the women, sit and listen haha. Well, I would like a proper political talk with a fellow pakistani at some point lol, good to hear your dad knows his stuff :smile: Only 9 countries in the world have nuclear weapons, how crazy is that!

If you get into a conversation with my dad about anything at all, let alone Politics, you'll be chatting for the whole day...and onwards...and if you meet him a second time you will carry on from the previous conversation.
Original post by MedMed12
haha yeah gossiping about the entire community :P or maybe if they are lucky, running at the sales!

yeah thats true, but I think nowadays its not too bad as girls tend to be educated and want careers rather than sitting at home :l plus when you stop growing, it starts going outwards.
If you make exercise part of your routine then heopefully you'll always have time for it

haha not bad! atleast it had some veg! oven baked samosas arent that bad though

Its so good hearing pakistani women who want a career,like honestly lol, its great :biggrin: I
Reply 5304
Original post by Zeegie
Wow that's amazing!! I love fashion shows...and I wish mum would let me :frown:
She always tries to steer me away from getting all dressed up and whatnot...I love taking photos of myself as well lol coz I'm just that narcisstic...

But hey that's pretty awesome your Aunt does that! Where is she based?

In Turkey, but I often work with her to set up her profiles, and I send her girls' contacts if they're interested, then her Secretary does the rest.
She does Islamic wear and Asian bridal wear - I did portraits because I couldn't do run way because of my height
I can show you an example of my profile through pm :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
If you get into a conversation with my dad about anything at all, let alone Politics, you'll be chatting for the whole day...and onwards...and if you meet him a second time you will carry on from the previous conversation.

You make that sound like its a bad thing. I would love that :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Its so good hearing pakistani women who want a career,like honestly lol, its great :biggrin: I

yup :biggrin: might as well make something of my life too, and keep a balance between work and fam, staying active keeps the weight off, keeps you happier generally (dont think sitting at home could be fun)
Original post by Warlord

I believe i pmed you an important q.
Original post by Alia93
lol shh you :biggrin:
cute just makes me sound like a chubby baby
I don't like it :unimpressed:

You dont like the word cute? Interesting. What words do you prefer then lol?
Reply 5309
Original post by Warlord

Its a bad thing when he starts discussing the same stuff with his family because there is no other male company for him at home looooool

I wouldn't mind talking about it to him, but it gets too deep.

Well wouldn't you get along incredibly well with daddy :biggrin:
Reply 5310
Original post by Revent
I'm just messing with you of course :tongue: :laugh:

or am I cutie? :mmm:

lool just shh! :tongue:
and your earlier post about the meet..
I've never done something like that so i'd be a bit worried haha
I wouldn't mind bringing two of my girls along with me to meet a smaller group though. By smaller I mean about 2/3 people
Reply 5311
Original post by Alia93
In Turkey, but I often work with her to set up her profiles, and I send her girls' contacts if they're interested, then her Secretary does the rest.
She does Islamic wear and Asian bridal wear - I did portraits because I couldn't do run way because of my height

Turkey's awesome :biggrin: Soooo nice :smile: Love Istanbul :biggrin:

PM.NOW.
Reply 5312
Original post by Warlord
You dont like the word cute? Interesting. What words do you prefer then lol?

lmao. Sexy.
Original post by Alia93
lmao. Sexy.

you are so cheeky, sexy b, I remember now, ah yes :biggrin:
Reply 5314
Original post by Alia93
lool just shh! :tongue:
and your earlier post about the meet..
I've never done something like that so i'd be a bit worried haha
I wouldn't mind bringing two of my girls along with me to meet a smaller group though. By smaller I mean about 2/3 people

You're not sexy, you're JUST cute :rofl:

Well, it really depends on the number of people who are interested :lol: H has expressed his interest, and I'm not sure who else is in London actually. Or those who are outside London but willing to travel a bit :tongue:
Original post by Alia93

oh that reminds me, I am going to the uea open day, was invited by a friend, I might see you there, you are firming them right :smile:
Reply 5316
Original post by Warlord
oh that reminds me, I am going to the uea open day, was invited by a friend, I might see you there, you are firming them right :smile:

Oh are you really :smile: okay. lmao
yeah probably will firm them
Original post by Zeegie
Its a bad thing when he starts discussing the same stuff with his family because there is no other male company for him at home looooool

I wouldn't mind talking about it to him, but it gets too deep.

Well wouldn't you get along incredibly well with daddy :biggrin:

lol aww ye, I feel bad for your dad haha, no other males to have political banter with.
I love talking deep, but sometimes I get over zeqalous too and a bit passionate to say the least, so my parents get mentally exhausted and just walk away :smile:
I think I would, he sounds like a nice man :smile:
Reply 5318
Original post by Revent
You're not sexy, you're JUST cute :rofl:

Well, it really depends on the number of people who are interested :lol: H has expressed his interest, and I'm not sure who else is in London actually. Or those who are outside London but willing to travel a bit :tongue:

loool I was joking!
BUT I am not cute.
Lool okay, if it actually does happen, let me know lmao.
Reply 5319
Original post by Warlord
lol aww ye, I feel bad for your dad haha, no other males to have political banter with.
I love talking deep, but sometimes I get over zeqalous too and a bit passionate to say the least, so my parents get mentally exhausted and just walk away :smile:
I think I would, he sounds like a nice man :smile:

lol...mental exhaustion...yep I get that a lot lol

Nice? Muahahahahahahh oooohhhh maaaaaannnnnnn
No really he's the best...but yeah

Latest

Trending

Trending