The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
Awwwwww hope it went well :smile: treat yourself :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, gave it my best shot, I guess, my treat;watching hollyoaks and refusing to do any work eventhough I have physics work due in

Exams went well, any offers?
Reply 5461
Original post by rubena123
Yeah, gave it my best shot, I guess, my treat;watching hollyoaks and refusing to do any work eventhough I have physics work due in

Exams went well, any offers?

Mehhhh tell ur prof u had an exam so no time to do that gid awful subject :biggrin: my exams were well weird...cant even remember them now lol....nope no offers lol still gotta do the interviews hahah...you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maryb_101
She sure is!!
Vitoria is a bitch! Hateee her with a passion!
I was soo mad when amanda got pregnant...emilys reaction, she was heartbroken because jack was hers from the start :/ but then when emily lied to amanda sayin its not jacks baby...that was harsh.
Aidan and emily wooo

Edit:- the swear filter hasn't filtered out my swear :L

Really sad on the baby :frown: I wonder what will happen today ...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
...Yep, wanna do that cos had my last exam today! i thank the Lord I managed to survive 4 A2s

hello french actress, hows it been going :biggrin:
Original post by Maryb_101
Abocrombie and fitch models...they do something to meeeeeeeee :drool:

You sound like a female revent lol.
Original post by Revent
From last night. :tongue:

lol idk J, maybe. Only if you get imp I said :tongue:
...Yep, wanna do that cos had my last exam today! i thank the Lord I managed to survive 4 A2s

Woohooooooo nothing like the relief of completing exams :smile: what exams were they?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
tts
Original post by Zeegie
Mehhhh tell ur prof u had an exam so no time to do that gid awful subject :biggrin: my exams were well weird...cant even remember them now lol....nope no offers lol still gotta do the interviews hahah...you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

notts/aston/keele(intervie)/UEA(interview)/Bham (interview)
Reply 5468
Original post by Warlord
lol idk J, maybe. Only if you get imp I said :tongue:

Only happening if you come mate :colonhash:

Original post by MedMed12
haha!

It's true, isn't it? :tongue:

Physics - :angry: maths in physics messes me up!!!
Bio :/
Chem :redface:
Sociology :/ why did I take it as an alevel???
I don't know why people negg for, do it for fun I guess, thans for the +1s, v.appreciated.

Hbu? How's was your exams/any offers? I'm abit outdated atm

I'm sure you did fine :smile: :smile: You always tend to come out thinking the worst :tongue:

I got rejected from Kings and an interview coming up at Imperial :smile: No exams for me, gap year :tongue: What are you going to be studying at uni? :smile:
Reply 5469
tts
notts/aston/keele(intervie)/UEA(interview)/Bham (interview)

oooohhh well done you :smile: goood luuuckkkkkk!! What you applied for? Sorry you've probably had to answer this qs like fifty times hahaha....

I was at aston the other weekend, chilling in the conference centre sofas :biggrin:
And I've been to nottingham uni too :biggrin: like the campus a lot

There are quite a few East Anglian applicants on here ahaha
Original post by Warlord
hello french actress, hows it been going :biggrin:

J'ai eu beaucoup d'examens à réviser pour. Je remercie le Seigneur, ils sont plus! Oui, je sais français cos I have done it as AS!

Shall I translate?
J'ai eu beaucoup d'examens à réviser pour. Je remercie le Seigneur, ils sont plus! Oui, je sais français cos I have done it as AS!

Shall I translate?

I only did german up to igcse level, so yes, you will have to lol :biggrin:
Why's this thread negged so much O.o
Original post by Zeegie
oooohhh well done you :smile: goood luuuckkkkkk!! What you applied for? Sorry you've probably had to answer this qs like fifty times hahaha....

I was at aston the other weekend, chilling in the conference centre sofas :biggrin:
And I've been to nottingham uni too :biggrin: like the campus a lot

There are quite a few East Anglian applicants on here ahaha

Pharmacy...I know what your thinking, many say "whut!!...shoulda went for med!"
Astons course was interesting, they gave me my first offer!
Nots campus is coool :biggrin:
Just gotta prepare for the interview...gonna dread it!

Aston has the conference for biomed/audiology/law and heard that the optometry was good :smile:
Original post by Revent

I'm sure you did fine :smile: :smile: You always tend to come out thinking the worst :tongue:

I got rejected from Kings and an interview coming up at Imperial :smile: No exams for me, gap year :tongue: What are you going to be studying at uni? :smile:

How about this. If you smash the imp interview, then get in touch haha. How the heck does me coming correlate with you getting imperial?
Original post by Revent

Pharmacy :biggrin:
Damn I know I did rubbish for the exams, and I am not exaggerating!
Imperial :biggrin:...what you studying...

You beast, 3 sciences :eek:. And you didnt do rubbish, noone is allowed to say they did rubbish apart from me :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
I only did german up to igcse level, so yes, you will have to lol :biggrin:

Lol...Had a lot of exams and so I had to revise for them like lastmin.com
How's exams/any offers? :smile:
Reply 5478

Nice! :smile: and you definitely didn't do too bad :wink: Have some faith in yourself :smile:

and I'm HOPING to study medicine :smile:

Original post by Warlord
How about this. If you smash the imp interview, then get in touch haha. How the heck does me coming correlate with you getting imperial?

Oh I meant the meet won't happen if you don't come :colonhash: so you better come :tongue: Plus, that's a loooooooong time away :lol: Come on, you're on a gap year, you don't exactly have much better to do :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
You beast, 3 sciences :eek:. And you didnt do rubbish, noone is allowed to say they did rubbish apart from me :biggrin:

.... a beast? :/
I am not exaggerating....any offers?

Latest