The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's a good job I stopped caring about rep when they changed it and I lost all my gems, 3 negs for a simple mistake.
Original post by Perfect_Gent
It's a good job I stopped caring about rep when they changed it and I lost all my gems, 3 negs for a simple mistake.

The rep system here is stupid, its basically a popularity contest, I have gone from 3 green gems to red, and recently had neg rep for 2-3 year old comments that were not even bad, people just trolling.

Its also like the Ebay feedback system, people rarely leave positve rep but are quick to neg rep.
Original post by drbluebox
The rep system here is stupid, its basically a popularity contest, I have gone from 3 green gems to red, and recently had neg rep for 2-3 year old comments that were not even bad, people just trolling.

Its also like the Ebay feedback system, people rarely leave positve rep but are quick to neg rep.

I had something like eleven gems but went down to one because thy changed the system. To be honest I just can't be bothered, it's a bit like those people who try so hard to be part of the clique and like you say some people troll through your stuff to find something to neg you for.
Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho

We can confirm that #DoctorWho returns to BBC One during the Easter weekend, on Saturday, 30 March, 2013. More news in a moment…
Original post by Colonel.
Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho

We can confirm that #DoctorWho returns to BBC One during the Easter weekend, on Saturday, 30 March, 2013. More news in a moment…

That seems a lot more notice than we usually get.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Before I click is this a spoilery article?

Nope, there is a link to a different article with a trailer - but that article itself only has the date, and a bit of information on directors and writers.
Original post by rmhumphries
Nope, there is a link to a different article with a trailer - but that article itself only has the date, and a bit of information on directors and writers.

Sweet, I can click then :yep:
Does anyone else know why a series have been skipped? Matt Smith has been the Doctor since 2010 so this will be his fourth year. There was a series in 2010, 2011 and the third has been split over 2013. Anyone know why?
Reply 9190
Original post by elitepower
Does anyone else know why a series have been skipped? Matt Smith has been the Doctor since 2010 so this will be his fourth year. There was a series in 2010, 2011 and the third has been split over 2013. Anyone know why?

At a guess I would say budget cuts by the BBC meant they had to spread the 14 episodes over 2 years.
Original post by Yoghurt
At a guess I would say budget cuts by the BBC meant they had to spread the 14 episodes over 2 years.

Also possibly because of 50th anniversary coming up had to fit in timings with that :yep:
Original post by Yoghurt

I hope it goes back to normal after this year then. You would think they would see the benefit of investing in one of its most popular shows with consistantly high viewing figures.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Before I click is this a spoilery article?

No. Click. FFS.
Original post by Colonel.
No. Click. FFS.

Calmmmmm :yep:
A new pic

Spoiler

I've put it in a spoiler as I don't want to upset people like I managed to last time.:wink:
Original post by Perfect_Gent
A new pic

Spoiler

I've put it in a spoiler as I don't want to upset people like I managed to last time.:wink:

Pictures like that one are fine as they don't give any spoilers as to what is to come in the future.

It is completely and totally awesome!
Reply 9198
Original post by SirMasterKey
Pictures like that one are fine as they don't give any spoilers as to what is to come in the future.

It is completely and totally awesome!

Dunno, the storyline could be about a woollifying baddie, like that doll episode :tongue:
I thought this would be the best place to ask this.

Does anyone here read Doctor Who Magazine (DWM)? That is, the adult one, not the children's one.

What do you think of it? I love it personally :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending