The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Golden_Boy786
You what!:lolwut:

So what's your username:lolz:

It was only for a joke! I got so many risha offers though from pervs in Calcutta and Lahore :biggrin:
Reply 5661
Original post by Alia93
:laugh: LMAO
This is something my friends would do.

Oooohhhh maaaannnn you joker :wink:
Original post by Warlord
Its getting a bit serious isnt it. I stay clear of the skyping bit, before I know it I may end up being engaged.

Yeah I agree, getting intense..
Lol WD you killed it!!!
Lmfao :biggrin:
Reply 5663
Original post by rubena123
Man, I hate interviews, why can't they just gimme an offr instead of an interview,I know a lot of my friends didn't get accepted for their course at notts, that's why I'm kinda thinking this way

You're an individual. Don't worry about what happened to anyone else. You're the best. You know it. This is your chance. Own it :biggrin:

God that sounded cringey.
Original post by Zeegie
You can't talk, you're the one who's created a fake profile with that desi friend of yours in an embarrassing attempt to seduce some poor soul desperately searching for the love of his life...LOOOOOL

lol@u.

Original post by Warlord
Its getting a bit serious isnt it. I stay clear of the skyping bit, before I know it I may end up being engaged.

Grim story bro.

Original post by Furbs
Lol :tongue:
Hahahahaahahhaa proper made me laugh

Oh. Wait. How do you know?

Oh my God. Talk about grim!
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
It was only for a joke! I got so many risha offers though from pervs in Calcutta and Lahore :biggrin:

I know, I wasn't interested anyway:cool:

ohh, I feel sorry for those poor blokes who thought you might be seriously interested in a relationship.:ashamed2:

Did you have to reject them or something?:teehee:
Original post by salmon-aiman
lol@u.

Grim story bro.

Someones in an angry mood. Hows it going.
Reply 5667
Well...tonnes of freshies , the perverted type ones and the ones that have that look on their face that says "you want to do fraandship with me" LOL!

Perverted ones are easy to deal with looooooool....take the piss everytime :biggrin:

Hahahahaha fraaaandshipppp....have you spoken to anyone on there, like heard them?
Reply 5668
x

Lol sorrrryyyyyyy
Original post by Warlord
Someones in an angry mood. Hows it going.

nah, i'm just cringing. I am ok... I had a chemistry ISA today and was supposed to go to hockey after school but couldnt be bothered...... :L
I know, I wasn't interested anyway:cool:

ohh, I feel sorry for those poor blokes who thought you might be seriously interested in a relationship.:ashamed2:

Did you have to reject them or something?:teehee:

Sure you weren't interested! :biggrin:

I know but I just didn't reply to them, this one guy sent me some verrrryyyyy disturbing pics :/ I haven't really been on there since :smile:
Reply 5671
lol@u.

Grim story bro.

Your face is grim.
Original post by Zeegie
Perverted ones are easy to deal with looooooool....take the piss everytime :biggrin:

Hahahahaha fraaaandshipppp....have you spoken to anyone on there, like heard them?

I took the piss out of them so much until I felt sorry for them :biggrin:

NOPE! I would never go on webcam with them, they were just downright creeps but some of them were my gran's ideal version of a "sona Punjabi munda" lol!
Sure you weren't interested! :biggrin:

I know but I just didn't reply to them, this one guy sent me some verrrryyyyy disturbing pics :/ I haven't really been on there since :smile:

LMAO!

"Disturbing pics" :laugh:. Sorta like sexting freshie-style. :tongue:

Anyway, I think you should go back on it. Just to see if the poor sod hasn't done any self harm in your absence.:lol:
Reply 5674
I took the piss out of them so much until I felt sorry for them :biggrin:

NOPE! I would never go on webcam with them, they were just downright creeps but some of them were my gran's ideal version of a "sona Punjabi munda" lol!

Paahahahaha....

Yeah no not webcam, I meant like on the phone...but then that would involve you giving them ur number...which is not going to happen looool

oi hoi kitna sona hai tera munda :wink:
Reply 5675
Original post by Warlord
LOL. When you said more than 3, I didnt realise you meant 4.
Oh J, just come impy, as long as your mum can control it. Guilty,lol :biggrin:
Oh yeah, barts is cheaper isnt it, hmm. Still, its imperial. lol. Smash the interview.:colone:

That's 4 minimum :wink: There's more Londoners here, I'm sure of it :laugh:

Yeah, it's a tough choice :tongue: I'm LEANING towards Impy though :smile:

Original post by Furbs
Yes bad luck

Woaahhhh that's a lot of money you're going ot be paying :tongue:
You must be loaded then!!!
What did you do?
Sell drugs?

Yeah :tongue: and I'm not loaded, just a generous mum :lol:

Drugs was part of the fundraising :wink:
nah, i'm just cringing. I am ok... I had a chemistry ISA today and was supposed to go to hockey after school but couldnt be bothered...... :L

was the isa easy? What was the expt on?
Original post by Warlord
was the isa easy? What was the expt on?

Lol, this is another one of them moments where you pretend you are bothered lol, i cant even remember what it was about ahhahahaha, i think something to do with viscosity of liquids? yeah it went ok ahha, i'll find out my marks on monday!! :smile:
LMAO!

"Disturbing pics" :laugh:. Sorta like sexting freshie-style. :tongue:

Anyway, I think you should go back on it. Just to see if the poor sod hasn't done any self harm in your absence.:lol:

Yup that's one way to put it! "sexting freshie-style" LOL
I'm just glad my brother or dad didn't walk in whilst those pics were on my screen. I would have probably got a chappal across my face or something :biggrin:

I don't wanna speak to him again, he may send me something more disturbing! I'm scarred and traumatised for life as it is!

Latest