The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5680
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Well...tonnes of freshies , the perverted type ones and the ones that have that look on their face that says "you want to do fraandship with me" LOL!

:lol: Did you watch that film? :rofl: I was watching it the night before and was halfway through it before I had to go to work :lol:
Reply 5681
Original post by Zeegie
Paahahahaha....

Yeah no not webcam, I meant like on the phone...but then that would involve you giving them ur number...which is not going to happen looool

oi hoi kitna sona hai tera munda :wink:

Add me on Skype sis :wink:
Reply 5682
Original post by salmon-aiman
Lol, this is another one of them moments where you pretend you are bothered lol, i cant even remember what it was about ahhahahaha, i think something to do with viscosity of liquids? yeah it went ok ahha, i'll find out my marks on monday!! :smile:

He isn't pretending. Stop being rude. Why would he waste his time asking a creep like you?
Original post by Revent
:lol: Did you watch that film? :rofl: I was watching it the night before and was halfway through it before I had to go to work :lol:

I watched it ages ago!!! It a great movie and SRK is just awesome :biggrin:
Reply 5684
Original post by Revent
x

Haha I had to wait this much cuz I was an international applicant for the past two years
But I don't have a mum as generous as your mum
You're lucky
Reply 5685
Original post by Revent
Add me on Skype sis :wink:

check ur pm :smile:
Reply 5686

As if I don't see your sundar face every day...thanks for the reminder.
Original post by Zeegie
Paahahahaha....

Yeah no not webcam, I meant like on the phone...but then that would involve you giving them ur number...which is not going to happen looool

oi hoi kitna sona hai tera munda :wink:

Would never give them my number!
My gran has these dreams of getting me married to a 'sona Punjabi munda' and most of the ppl on their fitted her requirements lol! That's all she ever thinks of!
Original post by Revent
Hey :smile:

Sup :tongue:

Told you this thread is better :lol:

Spoiler

Ah okay. I'm not too bad, you? :smile:
Good good, i'm fine thanks! LOL on the stereotype thing. :tongue:
Reply 5689
Original post by Armani786
Good good, i'm fine thanks! LOL on the stereotype thing. :tongue:

it's true you know :mmm:

Original post by Furbs
Haha I had to wait this much cuz I was an international applicant for the past two years
But I don't have a mum as generous as your mum
You're lucky

Ah okay, I MIGHT defer entry, depends cos Impy don't let me but I REALLY like it :tongue: sooo...yeah :lol: :et's see.

Well, maybe your mum is generous, but it's just a lot of money, £30k a year for tuition for six years as well as living costs is a lot of money :erm:

I watched it ages ago!!! It a great movie and SRK is just awesome :biggrin:

Wait, which movie are you talking about? :smile: I think we're talking about different ones :tongue:

I got my mum a one month netflix membership as a birthday gift :teehee: She spends most of her free time watching bollywood movies :lol:
Reply 5690
Yup that's one way to put it! "sexting freshie-style" LOL
I'm just glad my brother or dad didn't walk in whilst those pics were on my screen. I would have probably got a chappal across my face or something :biggrin:

I don't wanna speak to him again, he may send me something more disturbing! I'm scarred and traumatised for life as it is!

hahahahahaahahahah i can sooo imagine this with us looool

sorry you're scarred, it's a pretty awful un-needed experience ahahah
Original post by salmon-aiman
Lol, this is another one of them moments where you pretend you are bothered lol, i cant even remember what it was about ahhahahaha, i think something to do with viscosity of liquids? yeah it went ok ahha, i'll find out my marks on monday!! :smile:

I am interested, I was last time too actually. Ok, well tell me what you got, hope it goes well :smile:
Reply 5692
Would never give them my number!
My gran has these dreams of getting me married to a 'sona Punjabi munda' and most of the ppl on their fitted her requirements lol! That's all she ever thinks of!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hahahahaha apni dado/nano sai kaho, paindu nahi chahiye :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5693
Original post by Revent
x

Omg
You're mother realllly loves you
Haha my mother wouldn't pay that much for anything :tongue:
Even if she had the money shed have asked me to wait anyway :tongue:
Original post by Revent
That's 4 minimum :wink: There's more Londoners here, I'm sure of it :laugh:

Yeah, it's a tough choice :tongue: I'm LEANING towards Impy though :smile:

Yeah :tongue: and I'm not loaded, just a generous mum :lol:

Drugs was part of the fundraising :wink:

How much more is imp then barts? Can it really be that large a diff?
Oh, and two of my friends who go kings decded to rent a private flat, and they share the price. Are you thinking what I am thinking.. :cool:
Original post by Revent
it's true you know

Wait, which movie are you talking about? :smile: I think we're talking about different ones :tongue:

I got my mum a one month netflix membership as a birthday gift :teehee: She spends most of her free time watching bollywood movies :lol:

LOL! I know! True saying! Are you refering to yourself aswell...:lol:
Reply 5696
Original post by Furbs
Omg
You're mother realllly loves you
Haha my mother wouldn't pay that much for anything :tongue:
Even if she had the money shed have asked me to wait anyway :tongue:

Well, she wants me to go uni this year, but I'd feel bad for wasting all that money :lol:
Original post by Warlord
I am interested, I was last time too actually. Ok, well tell me what you got, hope it goes well :smile:

Oh, thank you then!!
Original post by Revent
Yeah, obviously, gotta look out for the sis, make sure she doesn't fall into the trap of a creep like you :colonhash:

and what is it? I'll add you :smile:

she already has :wink: no one can resist, hasan4life3 lol
Original post by Zeegie
I love you bhai :biggrin: haahahahaa....you should defo organise this meet for the londoners :biggrin: and anyone else who wants to come...its a cute idea :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aur auntie jee :lol:
Reply 5699
Original post by Revent
Well, she wants me to go uni this year, but I'd feel bad for wasting all that money :lol:
<br />
<br />all I'm gna say is that you're very lucky

I was seriously depressed and anxious
The past two years
And still get depressed sometimes although much better
But having to wait after getting top awards at school was awful
It killed me

So you're really lucky
I was reeady to do anything two yrs back to get to uni...

Latest

Trending

Trending