Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
x

I am so tempted to now find a post where you don't use a full stop :mmm:
Reply 3681
Original post by ranbow99
I am so tempted to now find a post where you don't use a full stop :mmm:

A challenge you will no doubt fail. :pierre:

I'm a pretentious idiot, I want to make unaware individuals think of me as genius, I do not miss a full stop. :colonhash:
Original post by ipoop
^I like to make all of my posts formal. :pierre: That way people think I'm serial even though I'm being a facetious as possible. :mmm:

Excluding Bouma and I of course. I always end with a full stop, as does he. :pierre:

I just fought it ironic to not have the full stop when you were correcting him. :colondollar: I'm not familiar with this TSR rule, I'm not comfortable with it anyway, I will not partake - ever.

I could now point out the irony in your post taht you have just made now after correcting me. In case you haven't noticed, you have made quite a mistake in this post of yours. Anyhow, I have looked through Bouma's recent posts, and the majority of his posts he doesn't use a full stop before a smilie. To correct me on such a trivial matter as not using a fullstop before a smilie would require you to criticise the majority of TSR.

Anyhow, I apologise for my bad mood. I wouldn't normally reply like this if I was in a better mood.
Original post by ipoop
A challenge you will no doubt fail. :pierre:

I'm a pretentious idiot, I want to make unaware individuals think of me as genius, I do not miss a full stop. :colonhash:

You're wrong. I win. :smug: :jive:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2065462&page=5&p=38695774#post38695774
Reply 3684
Original post by The Epicurean
I could now point out the irony in your post taht you have just made now after correcting me. In case you haven't noticed, you have made quite a mistake in this post of yours. Anyhow, I have looked through Bouma's recent posts, and the majority of his posts he doesn't use a full stop before a smilie. To correct me on such a trivial matter as not using a fullstop before a smilie would require you to criticise the majority of TSR.

Anyhow, I apologise for my bad mood. I wouldn't normally reply like this if I was in a better mood.

:grumble: My fingers have a mind of their of their own. :iiam: Meh, I'm an idiot anyways. :moon: I think one thing, they write the other. :sigh:

But the whole of TSR does need criticism, they seem to think themselves as the world's greatest minds. :pierre:
^ Is that kind of post even allowed on TSR? :mmm: :lolwut:

I just went to a random page and found that post :colone:
^^And I have just noticed that I mispelled a word replying to your last PM when pointing out your mispelling of a word...and this would go on ad infinitum if we all done this.
Reply 3688
Last week, four members with Rainbow in their name repped me. :holmes:
:punct:
Reply 3690
Original post by Potiron
:punct:

What about before? :holmes:
Original post by ipoop
What about before? :holmes:

There isn't a smilie for that.
Reply 3692
:holmes:. I'm an idiot :pierre:.
^but would it would be perfectly permissible to use exclamtion marks after an angry smilie? :holmes:

:angry:!!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3694
Indeed, would it? :beard:

I've seen it done. :holmes:
Or :sexface:.....

Indicating mystery or something
Reply 3696
Or........ :sexface: Ranbow..... :sexface:.... :hubba: .....
^+^^Do I sense a new TSR couple? :holmes: Maybe we will have some Ranpoops or Poopbows on the way? :mmm:
^ Poopbows :rofl:

But no :colonhash: I am not grammatically correct enough for ipoop :no: (see, that sentence probably didn't even make sense :mmm:)

Original post by ipoop
Or........ :sexface: Ranbow..... :sexface:.... :hubba: .....

and then the :hubba: spoils it :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3699
:mmm: Perhaps.... :beard:

Latest