The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3700
Original post by ranbow99
^ Poopbows :rofl:

But no :colonhash: I am not grammatically correct enough for ipoop :no: (see, that sentence probably didn't even make sense :mmm:)

and then the :hubba: spoils it :colonhash:

You mean our love is lost? :ahee:

Spoiler

I have Bee, I don't need you. :hand:
^we can have a joint wedding also. As I have recently acquired a secret admirer who has given me a person rep. Who knows what may happen next :h:
^ But wonder if it was Hasan that repped you :rofl:

Original post by ipoop
You mean our love is lost? :ahee:

Spoiler

I have Bee, I don't need you. :hand:

I still remember when you took Untitled away from me :hand:

I have my penguins :smug:
Reply 3703
Original post by The Epicurean
^we can have a joint wedding also. As I have recently acquired a secret admirer who has given me a person rep. Who knows what may happen next :h:

You were prepped just now? :holmes:
This thread has many stalkers.....

I still remember when you took Untitled away from me :hand:

I have my penguins :smug:

I have Beenie, I don't need no one else. :proud: Besides zed man of course.:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^I was personal repped yesterday. Did you also get one?

Hey, I'm willing to give anybody who likes me a chance :yep: You should never base your opinions upon someone at first meeting. So if hasan does like, I be willing to give him a chance and get to know him, and who knows, I may fall in love with him :h: :moon:

Problemo? :pierre:
Original post by ipoop

I have Beenie, I don't need no one else. :proud: Besides zed man of course.:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I thought I was part of your secret ipoop community :puppyeyes: I am still in it....right? :cry2:

Hey, I'm willing to give anybody who likes me a chance :yep: You should never base your opinions upon someone at first meeting. So if hasan does like, I be willing to give him a chance and get to know him, and who knows, I may fall in love with him :h: :moon:

But the other day you said you wouldn't consider going out with a certain TSR member because they were male, and you said you were straight. But you would go out with Hasan :holmes:

Oooh can I be bridesmaid? :teeth:
Reply 3706
^I was personal repped yesterday. Did you also get one?

No, I did not receive a personal rep. :emo: Being a sub probably scarred of my secret admirer. :sad: I don't even know when it expires, I need to dig out a few essays from teh system. :sigh:

I have a problemo, if you end up with him, how will I ever experience a relationship with a man? :cry2,

Posted from TSR Mobile
^there are plenty more guys out that much better than me :yep: You can do much better than me breh :sadnod:

But the other day you said you wouldn't consider going out with a certain TSR member because they were male, and you said you were straight. But you would go out with Hasan :holmes:

Oooh can I be bridesmaid? :teeth:

Because that certain member is not willing to go out with another guy and this I have no chance :no: He doesn't like me like that. Whereas if he did, I would be willing to give him a chance :h:

Sure you can :h: Although then it wouldn't be a double wedding >_>
Hi guys what's this double wedding I am hearing

EDIT reading

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
If I could feed that many people just by dying, I wouldn't actually mind, I'd die a hero having (temporarily) solved world starvation :yep:

Who said your meat would be edible :eyeball: :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Do not worry people, I always use a smiley instead of a full stop :tongue: and I also use ellipsis anyway... Instead of single full stops...

They're so boring :mmm:
Original post by Converse girl

Who said your meat would be edible :eyeball: :mmm:

You did :eviltongue:
Did you know...

70% of red meat eaten worldwide is goat meat? :eyeball: :mmm:

Original post by Converse girl

yeah and the other 30% will be your meat if you don't be quiet :mmm:
You did :eviltongue:

Yours is poisonous :eviltongue: you will just cause more harm
(edited 11 years ago)
^if I cooked you an awesome dinner, but it contained goat, would you eat it, or would you offend me by refusing to eat the food I cooked you?
Hey that is not fair
Reply 3714
^Did not answer the question...

But I thought I was part of your secret ipoop community :puppyeyes: I am still in it....right? :cry2:

Yes you still are but Beenie is the Boss Lady of the Community, no one is above her.... besides I.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by boumavilla
WALLPAPER___RainbowSlide_by_lastscionz.jpg

:toofunny:
^ Just included traumatising rainbow pictures that may have ruined my childhood.
Reply 3718
^Does not appreciate a quality poop. :emo: You should be praising it, you are a member remember? :eyeball:

Original post by boumavilla
WALLPAPER___RainbowSlide_by_lastscionz.jpg

Thank you for the new avatar. PRSOM!!
Original post by ipoop
Thank you for the new avatar. PRSOM!!

:mmm:

Latest