No you're not, you're a TSR Deity.

Lol...that's a warm welcome Rev!
Congrats for the interview in feb, :biggrin: your momma must be chuffed :smile:
Reply 5983
Original post by rubena123
Lol...that's a warm welcome Rev!
Congrats for the interview in feb, :biggrin: your momma must be chuffed :smile:

Well, he said he's new on TSR but he's not :tongue:

and thanks! :smile: She's happy now after getting mad at me for my badmashi last night :mmm:
Original post by farhan
im new on tsr

Welcome "new boy" on TSR, you chose the best thread there is on TSR
Tell us a bit about yourself, lol I don't mean to intimidate you :smile:
Original post by farhan
hi

Holaa
Original post by Revent
Well, he said he's new on TSR but he's not :tongue:

and thanks! :smile: She's happy now after getting mad at me for my badmashi last night :mmm:

Yeah I know, badmash? Ooh tell us more! Nothing stupidly silly?
Lol...I remember when I told my grandma that I got my first interview and your know what she says "putaar...we gonna make that special dhaal chawaal today" and like I was thinking "whaaat!?!"
just in case anyone's interested, paper 2 isa chem tomorrow for moi, wahey... oh and i fell asleep in the controlled assessment for english today...

OH AND THIS RHYMES.
Reply 5988
Original post by rubena123
Yeah I know, badmash? Ooh tell us more! Nothing stupidly silly?
Lol...I remember when I told my grandma that I got my first interview and your know what she says "putaar...we gonna make that special dhaal chawaal today" and like I was thinking "whaaat!?!"

Well, I went out with some mates last night at 8pm, we went to the bar, then had some food, went bowling, went all the way to the city to have baskin robbins, had shisha, then a friend ditched us leaving 3 in the group so we went to pool, played until around 3/4am before going to my place to watch a movie. After that, we decided to go to KCL's bar and played some more pool for a couple of hours and then snuck into a Physics lecture with a mate :rofl: After that, I went to Nandos to meet up with another group of friends and got back home at around 7pm :colondollar: :lol:

And nice! What offers do you have? :smile: :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well, I went out with some mates last night at 8pm, we went to the bar, then had some food, went bowling, went all the way to the city to have baskin robbins, had shisha, then a friend ditched us leaving 3 in the group so we went to pool, played until around 3/4am before going to my place to watch a movie. After that, we decided to go to KCL's bar and played some more pool for a couple of hours and then snuck into a Physics lecture with a mate :rofl: After that, I went to Nandos to meet up with another group of friends and got back home at around 7pm :colondollar: :lol:

And nice! What offers do you have? :smile: :smile:

A Physics lecture and a night out don't go together.
Original post by salmon-aiman
just in case anyone's interested, paper 2 isa chem tomorrow for moi, wahey... oh and i fell asleep in the controlled assessment for english today...

OH AND THIS RHYMES.

no it not rhyme pls
Reply 5991
Original post by LegendX
A Physics lecture and a night out don't go together.

It does if you're playing pool :colone:
Original post by LegendX
no it not rhyme pls

wahey and today rhyme lol.
Reply 5993
Hey guys just wanted to say, if you wanna join the skype group you are more than welcome to.....don't have to but could be pretty fun :biggrin:
wahey and today rhyme lol.

k my mistake.
Original post by Zeegie
Hey guys just wanted to say, if you wanna join the skype group you are more than welcome to.....don't have to but could be pretty fun :biggrin:

whats the skype group?
Original post by Revent
It does if you're playing pool :colone:

k bro, ill give you that one. hows life?
Reply 5997
Original post by LegendX
k bro, ill give you that one. hows life?

Not bad, you? :smile:
Reply 5998
Original post by LegendX
whats the skype group?

you can either pm me ur name, or revent...

it's a pak soc skype group

OH AND THIS RHYMES.

Are Chemistry ISA's hard? :smile:

Latest