The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manchester United
Kagawa and Vidic were really good I thought. Welbeck, Jones, Carrick and Anderson weren't though.

I'm not sure how we managed to come away with the three points, but we did. :biggrin:

In not overly fond of Welbeck, I'm mean he does offer something different like someone mentioned in the Liverpool game thread but at the moment his decision making is quite poor. He passes when he should shoot and shoots when team mates are in far better positions.
Hopefully he'll work on this part of his game because I think he could do well but he needs to improve quick

Posted from TSR Mobilek
The only aspect of that match which I enjoyed was seeing Kagawa look pretty sharp.
Reply 982
Jones in under 21 squad for Sweden match on Tuesday , and Zaha is too.

Smalling, Carrick, Cleverley, Rooney, Welbeck all in squad to play Brazil on Wednesday

Evra in frances

Hate international friendlies
(edited 11 years ago)
not a great game but we got the win, back 7 points clear, Rooney on good form, feeling positive :smile:
Original post by 002
From looking at yours, it looks like you need it more than me:biggrin:

Lol, tbh i'm not bothered about reps:tongue:
Original post by 002
From looking at yours, it looks like you need it more than me:biggrin:

Why do you care about your rep? It really doesn't mean anything...
Original post by SirMasterKey

Yeah the guy with six green gems is giving advice to the guy who doesn't make that in 4 months, come on!
Reply 987
Original post by SirMasterKey

I don't really lik shaving a bad rep for anything. I always used to have a 'green' for rep, but after celebrating Oldham's victory a little bit too much in the Liverpool thread (I know, what was I thinking!) it turned red which I feel a bit ashamed of... The thought behind my post on this thread was that I lost my reputation through stating how much I supported man united on the Liverpool thread, so I thought that if I posted something like what I have above, the man united fans may give me some of my reputation back - which I lost stating their cause (man united are so much more successful than Liverpool).

I guess the moral of the story is that posting on Football related threads especially regarding controversial issues tends to cost reputation, something which I really did not want to lose. Therefore I will strive to avoid posting on such threads regarding controversial issues related to football in the future.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 988
Young still out, Evans returns to training today, Ferdinand will start tomorrow. Main player player related points at press conference
Original post by 002
I don't really lik shaving a bad rep for anything. I always used to have a 'green' for rep, but after celebrating Oldham's victory a little bit too much in the Liverpool thread (I know, what was I thinking!) it turned red which I feel a bit ashamed of... The thought behind my post on this thread was that I lost my reputation through stating how much I supported man united on the Liverpool thread, so I thought that if I posted something like what I have above, the man united fans may give me some of my reputation back - which I lost stating their cause (man united are so much more successful than Liverpool).

I guess the moral of the story is that posting on Football related threads especially regarding controversial issues tends to cost reputation, something which I really did not want to lose. Therefore I will strive to avoid posting on such threads regarding controversial issues related to football in the future.

Posting stuff on other teams forums and celebrating when they lose is just an obvious no no. Especially in a the Liverpool thread where its pretty darn active. I say just make sure you realize if you post some people may not like it.

Original post by Tommyjw
Young still out, Evans returns to training today, Ferdinand will start tomorrow. Main player player related points at press conference

What happened to Young?
Reply 990
Original post by Malevolent

What happened to Young?

Injured near middle of Jan, think it was in the Liverpool game, knee injury
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 991
SAF has confirmed that he will be challenging the FA's decision to charge him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21301529

I've rarely seen these sort of decisions over-turned. He'll probably get a fine or something.
Reply 992
I think its for the best, Rooney's style of penalty taking isn't what you want for a long term taker, he's too aggressive. He went through a period where he was stroking them into the bottom corners then he seemed to go back to smashing them. RVP isn't amazing but he looks to have a better technique.
Where's Nemanja? Looking forward to this evening.
Reply 995
United XI v Fulham: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Rooney, Valencia & van Persie.

Subs: Amos, Anderson, Giggs, Smalling, Chicharito, Welbeck & Kagawa.

Nice to see Jones at CB for a change.
(edited 11 years ago)
Nice to have an actual formation for once
Reply 997
Okay..it's Evans at CB not Jones :/
World class save from DDG there
Reply 999
What a save by De Gea goal saving, but our midfielders need to put more pressure outside the box

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest