The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunk Punx
Ahh, I haven't seen the ending yet, this is my first time round of watching it. Would you say series 2 is as good as the first?

Never even knew there was a series 2, I better go check it out, but I knew the manga carried on the sequel.
Jw, how often do you guys watch anime? Daily? Weekly?
Original post by Bude8

There hasn't been a day so far this month when I haven't managed to fit in at least one episode, though most of my viewing is on my days off - usually ten episodes, often more.
Original post by Bude8

I sleep for around 4 hours, so I spend around 8 hours a day on it :P
Reply 4204
Original post by Bude8

Most days, I guess, though not always a lot every day, and there are plenty of weeks where I go a day or two without.
Ahh, I haven't seen the ending yet, this is my first time round of watching it. Would you say series 2 is as good as the first?

Finished 1.5 and 2. I loved it especially 1.5. But as always the ending is really hard to understand and is left as a mystery but the whole thing is not about Lee/Hei, its about some little girl suou so it is much different, but IMO it was really good.
Sad that they wont make another series :frown:.
ah finished Kenichi, spent the past week rewatching it :h: wasnt as enjoyable as the first time i saw it but has its epic moments :yep: really wished they made a season 2 :puppyeyes: i know they have those recent OVAs but they got different VAs for some of the characters :s-smilie: gona finally give the manga a go and continue from where it left off, though ive never got into manga with action in it cos it just aint the same but ive been told im missing out :nooo: :teeth:

Original post by Bude8

nearly everday, i make sure i have enough time to watch an ep before bed :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Finished 1.5 and 2. I loved it especially 1.5. But as always the ending is really hard to understand and is left as a mystery but the whole thing is not about Lee/Hei, its about some little girl suou so it is much different, but IMO it was really good.
Sad that they wont make another series :frown:.

3's been done :wink:

http://www.trizone91.com/2012/05/darker-than-black-season-3-announced.html

Not sure when it's set for DVD release though, plus that is a pretty old (early 2012 I think) article, so plans might have changed.

Not sure when it's set for DVD release though, plus that is a pretty old (early 2012 I think) article, so plans might have changed.

Saw it after I searched for it, due to this being an absoutley great series, but the whole thing is like a big rumor.

Not exactly a reliable-looking source. :s: Usually, if ANN doesn't acknowledge something, it's either a rumour or an outright fake.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Not exactly a reliable-looking source. :s: Usually, if ANN doesn't acknowledge something, it's either a rumour or an outright fake.

Neither's this, but it gets me excited nonetheless.

http://www.funimation.com/taxonomy/term/407/0
Pet Kanojo so good :woo: argh wana see the next ep :pinch:
the roller coaster scene in the latest boku wa tomodachi omg :rofl: oh rika :rofl2:

and was expecting that surprise near the end since i read the manga spoiler a while ago :pinch: was funny though :p: she was so adorable as well :cute:
I'm thinking of picking up another Winter 2013 anime series, does anybody have any suggestions? I asked this on Facebook yesterday, but only got one (sensible) reply; it seems that these days all my contacts there either suck, or need to watch more anime. :p:

Just so you know, the series I'm currently watching are:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
Chihayafuru 2
Cuticle Tantei Inaba
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Minami-ke Tadaima
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
god damn it why do i keep clicking on that naruto thread, just saw a spoiler :nooo:

omg latest shippuuden :eek: :coma:

Spoiler

cant wait for next ep :teeth:
I'm thinking of picking up another Winter 2013 anime series, does anybody have any suggestions? I asked this on Facebook yesterday, but only got one (sensible) reply; it seems that these days all my contacts there either suck, or need to watch more anime. :p:

Just so you know, the series I'm currently watching are:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
Chihayafuru 2
Cuticle Tantei Inaba
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Minami-ke Tadaima
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

There's 2 I've started watching it was about a girl who can read minds d t really know the name ad the other one is about a guy who hates love and he meets a girl wit silver hair I could've sold them better lol :tongue: but they are really amazing IMO and funny so I recommend also one I've been watching witch has started recently again is shinsekai yori that is just so good and makes you think I recommend aswell
Original post by Numan786
There's 2 I've started watching it was about a girl who can read minds d t really know the name ad the other one is about a guy who hates love and he meets a girl wit silver hair I could've sold them better lol :tongue: but they are really amazing IMO and funny so I recommend also one I've been watching witch has started recently again is shinsekai yori that is just so good and makes you think I recommend aswell

How can you watch a series without knowing its name!? :zomg: :p: Going by the synopses in my own Winter preview thread, I assume the mind-reading anime is Kotoura-san, and the other is Oreshura. :giggle: I'll check out both, along with Tamako Market (the single recommendation I got on Facebook) and maybe GJ-bu too if I have time.

I'm already watching Shin Sekai Yori, and yes, it is very good. :yes:
i second Kotoura-san! just watched the first ep and it was awesome :biggrin:

thought it was gona be some light-hearted stuff but man the first half was so dramatic :eek:

Spoiler

then came in the guy :rofl: and the ending was sweet :h:

they managed to fit in so many emotions into that ep and they did it so well :yep:

went from :sad: :angry: :cry2: :mmm: :rofl2: :h:
How can you watch a series without knowing its name!? :zomg: :p: Going by the synopses in my own Winter preview thread, I assume the mind-reading anime is Kotoura-san, and the other is Oreshura. :giggle: I'll check out both, along with Tamako Market (the single recommendation I got on Facebook) and maybe GJ-bu too if I have time.

I'm already watching Shin Sekai Yori, and yes, it is very good. :yes:

Lol sorry i was tired and yh they are good check them out also how are u finding sakurasou ?
Original post by Numan786
Lol sorry i was tired and yh they are good check them out also how are u finding sakurasou ?

I'm not watching Sakurasou. :no: I found it a little too similar to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (based on the first episodes at least).

Latest