University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminister - Fashion Buying/Merchandise Management Sept 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by BambieWambie
Who are you apologising to? Me or her?

Both! Haha I'm not here to offend anyone! We are all in the same boat!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Anyone have their interview on 29th Feb heard back yet?
I heard back Wednesday got offer for my first choice course merchandising management am properly made up :-) who else is starting september?
Reply 103
Heyyy, I've got a place on the Fashion Buying Management course at Westmin, sooo happy as it was my first choice!
Anyone else here gunna be on the course? And is everyone thinking their gunna live in halls?
Add me on facebook :smile: Hannah Elizabeth Bright Evans
x
Yeahh I am most likely gonna be on that course too if i get the grades haha! If i do then i will definetly be living in halls as well, I will add ya if I can find you but my names Alana Redick :smile: X
Reply 105
i am not living in halls but i have accepted the course. my name is Alice Mitchell, and Alana Redick i am pretty sure you were in my interview i was sitting to the left of you a few places down!! x
has anyone applied at LCF as well as westminister and got a place? i have offeres from both and i am so torn between the two!
Original post by xMitchell
i am not living in halls but i have accepted the course. my name is Alice Mitchell, and Alana Redick i am pretty sure you were in my interview i was sitting to the left of you a few places down!! x

Omg yeah i remember you! i was literally so scared haha, when did you find out you got in?
Reply 108
Original post by AlanaRedick
Omg yeah i remember you! i was literally so scared haha, when did you find out you got in?

like a week after our interview i think was so happy because i thought i had mucked up the maths test! x
Reply 109
Hey! - Got my offer a while back for Fashion Buying Management - I think my interview date was the 29th Feb... i heard back literally a week later.
Made Westmin My firm choice today *wooo!*

- Add me on Facebook/Twitter:

Facebook:Bhavisha Raj Thaker ( if you cant find me send me yours! )
Twitter: BhavvyXO

:biggrin: - I am applying for the Harrow campus halls too who else is applying?:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::eek:
Reply 110
Probably a long shot since people might not even check this anymore, but I was just wondering whether anyone has actually gone to do one of these courses this year? Mainly Fashion buying management? I have an offer to start 2013 and torn between here and man met, leaning towards westminster but seen lots of off putting student satisfaction scores and thought it best to ask people who are actually on the course what they think of it and whether they'd recommend it? :-)
Reply 111
this is my problem too!
Reply 112
Original post by loiseiry
this is my problem too!

After i went to the open day and from what i'd heard before I thought it sounded like a really good course and still would think that, it's just like unistats and all scaring me!
Bump. Im going to be applying for Buying management this year so opinions from students currently attending Westminster would be great :smile:

i need to work out which unis are best to apply too
Original post by alanakennedy
Had it... a lot less scary than you would think!

hey i have my interview today :/ what kind of questions did they ask?
i have my interview next week, really nervous! what sorts of questions do they ask, how can i prepare and what did you include in your portfolio x
??
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest