The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
rubz, you never respond to my pms :tongue: How you doing :smile:

I just did:smile: ! Lol I am fine, just annoyed some idiots wreched my rpfile by writing childish comments and I likeit with no idiotic comments :biggrin:
Original post by rubena123
I just did:smile: ! Lol I am fine, just annoyed some idiots wreched my rpfile by writing childish comments and I likeit with no idiotic comments :biggrin:

hey rubena how are you :biggrin:
:smile:
Original post by otrivine
hey rubena how are you :biggrin:

Fine:smile:
:smile:

Fine:smile:

How is F215 going
How is F215 going

Yes, itts ok since majority of the stuff I have covered in f212 so 6215 extends from there. Are you doing f215 :biggrin: ?

Yes, itts ok since majority of the stuff I have covered in f212 so 6215 extends from there. Are you doing f215 :biggrin: ?

yes I am, I have to say it takes 1 hour for me on each page lol so many processes . Today i spent 1 hours and 30 minutes on just the lac operon:eek:
Where is everyone? This is so dead. Everyone okay? Or are we all on skype again? Forget that rubbish, post here instead.
Glad January is over tbh haven't been on tsr much
Original post by Numan786
Glad January is over tbh haven't been on tsr much

Numi where the hell have you been man :frown:
Original post by Warlord
Numi where the hell have you been man :frown:

Lol i dunno tsr was so addictive before and during exams but I stopped for a while and I've just been busy with sports nd studies and tv anime etc etc lol anyway how you been bro ?
Original post by Numan786
Lol i dunno tsr was so addictive before and during exams but I stopped for a while and I've just been busy with sports nd studies and tv anime etc etc lol anyway how you been bro ?

Ive been good man. How were the exams?
Reply 6131
Original post by AlligatorSky
In what? :biggrin:

CRICKET!!
Original post by SannaS
CRICKET!!

Oh I thought we lost really badly. :tongue:
yes I want to get it done by end of march so that those 3 months till june will be just past papers and recapping.Have you revised the ecosystem yet

f215 makes me want to cry :frown:
Original post by MedMed12
f215 makes me want to cry :frown:

I know right , I revised yesterday in detail but I keep forgetting some parts of the information :frown:
I know right , I revised yesterday in detail but I keep forgetting some parts of the information :frown:

snap! I've forgotten everything I went over yesterday...sigh! Unit 4 wasnt bad, but I guess not enjoyng this doesnt help. Hopefully perservance will pay off- just keep going! I think im going to try doing smaller amounts like 2 spread a day and then go over it three - four times before moving on
snap! I've forgotten everything I went over yesterday...sigh! Unit 4 wasnt bad, but I guess not enjoyng this doesnt help. Hopefully perservance will pay off- just keep going! I think im going to try doing smaller amounts like 2 spread a day and then go over it three - four times before moving on

Yes thats what I am planning to do. Every evening before I go to sleep I will read over the notes each day so that I do not forget.
Yes thats what I am planning to do. Every evening before I go to sleep I will read over the notes each day so that I do not forget.

shame its not like osmosis :frown: if so, my f215 knowledge would set up a steep con gradient D:
also on translation the bottom bit on gow the polypeptide is assembled- do we need to know it and all the details with first exposed mRNA is always AUG and eusing ATP energy and an enzyme, tRNA with methionine and the anticodon form hydrogen bonds with this codon.
etc
(edited 11 years ago)
shame its not like osmosis :frown: if so, my f215 knowledge would set up a steep con gradient D:
also on translation the bottom bit on gow the polypeptide is assembled- do we need to know it and all the details with first exposed mRNA is always AUG and eusing ATP energy and an enzyme, tRNA with methionine and the anticodon form hydrogen bonds with this codon.
etc

hahaha Yes :smile:

Yep sadly we have to know all of that, thats why it took me an hour and I watched like youtube video to explain me the process
hahaha Yes :smile:

Yep sadly we have to know all of that, thats why it took me an hour and I watched like youtube video to explain me the process

wahhh D: could you send me the link please? :smile:

praying medicine does not have anything or alot on genetics :l

Latest

Trending

Trending