The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

2013 coventry firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Congrats :smile: Yeah you have to wait for all offers to come through before making a decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
I've got a conditional for Criminology and Psychology from Coventry, and I'm really considering putting it as my firm but I'm not 100% sure yet! Does anyone know what the city is like? If it's friendly or if the night life is any good? :biggrin:
Confirmed for criminology and criminal justice (m930) in sept! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
i got an offer for media and communications :smile:
i'm just not sure on accommodation!! i like trinity point but the price is....!!! lets just say i'll need a job!
Reply 24
If anyone is looking for cheaper accommodation I have a room with a double bed available for next year if anyone is interested? the price is £87 a week With water, around £90-£95 a week with all bills, with 4 other second year students, close to uni as well, message me if interested! thanks!
Reply 25
I have firmed for Coventry for a Sept 2013 start. I am studying Photography but I am going to go for a studio or flat share for accommodation. I am a mature student so the halls are a little to lively.
Reply 26
Original post by the_dumb_one
Confirmed for criminology and criminal justice (m930) in sept! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just confirmed Criminology in sept! Might see you on part of the course!
Room has to go by 31st March 2013!! (Willing to move out earlier if required)

Liberty Park is a student accommodation which is based in Earlsdon, Coventry.
Comfortable accommodation with friendly residents and staff!
Reason for leaving: transferring to a different university.

Liberty Park take the rent in 3 installments, therefore you will only be required to pay for the last installment which is an estimate of £954.80 (this will cover your stay at this accommodation up until 27th July 2013). They take this once your student finance comes through so you don't have to worry about paying the rent weekly!
However, if you wish to continue your stay at Liberty Park you could easily rebook for another academic year.

The rent is all inclusive of utility bills, which also covers personal contents insurance.
Free internet access.
24 hour on-site management and maintenance team.
24 hour security.
On-site laundry facility.
The room is an en-suite.
It is spacious and clean.
The kitchen is fitted with 2 fridge-freezers, a microwave, an electric oven with grill and 4-ring hob/extractor fan, a breakfast bar, a vacuum cleaner and an ironing board.
The lounge has a seating area (chairs and a sofa), a coffee table, a notice board and a television point.
10 minute walk from the town center and Coventry/Warwick University.
Car park available.

Please email me for more details
Room has to go by 31st March 2013!!
(Willing to move out earlier if required)
Reply 28
I just made coventry my firm choice :smile: I have a conditional to study fine art and illustration.

Anybody else going to be in the art department? Would be cool to know a few people before going x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Momo:3
I just made coventry my firm choice :smile: I have a conditional to study fine art and illustration.

Anybody else going to be in the art department? Would be cool to know a few people before going x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hopefully going to be firming Coventry soon for Fine art! :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by Hanakins
I'm hopefully going to be firming Coventry soon for Fine art! :biggrin:

Oooo neat ^_^ we'll be in the same studio room then :smile: haha will be stuck with each other for three years :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Oooo neat ^_^ we'll be in the same studio room then :smile: haha will be stuck with each other for three years :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaaa! can't wait :') :biggrin: !
Reply 32
I get the impression that alot of people are going for singer halls?
they only showed singer and trinity on the applicants day.
They are both nice besides shared bathroom, toilet, shower situation at singer.
ive seen the others on the website however does anyone else know what they are like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I think I'll be applying for trinity. Not sure how happy I'd be with sharing a bathroom...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
yeah that was one thing I am kind of worried about, however I am not too bothered.
I am more worried for other people :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
has anybody applied for Coventry accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by ltscott1
has anybody applied for Coventry accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did on Monday (I think, whenever it was that it opened. The 18th?) :smile:
Reply 37
Hi, I have a conditional offer and have accepted coventry as my firm choice. I'm studying graphic design and illustration what about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying graphic design and illustration. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest