The Student Room Group

ICAP Summer Internship 2010 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Apparently they do the insight week with the summer people on the first week..so maybe see some of you there :smile:
Reply 21
Just got my offer for the north American division. Any one else in Jersey city this summer?
Reply 22
ICAP Broking AC (singapore office)
Reply 23
Hey guys, I have an interview with ICAP for an insight internship for this current summer and was wondering if I could possibly have any advice for the interview?
Cheers
Reply 24
Original post by joetebbutt
Hey guys, I have an interview with ICAP for an insight internship for this current summer and was wondering if I could possibly have any advice for the interview?
Cheers

Ive applied for one of their insights on saturday, how long did it take for you to hear from them? Which Role did you apply for?
Reply 25
Applied for Industry insight, you get a specific division for summer next year i do believe, and it took a few days, think i sent my application on a monday, got a reply by the end of the working week, speed of replies is probably relatively random I'm guessing.
Reply 26
hey guys could anyone tell me how long ICAP took to reply for you guys after an assessment centre for the industry insight programme? I had mine on the 7th of December so its nearly been two months. It says that my application is on hold. What does that mean?
Original post by npatel91
hey guys could anyone tell me how long ICAP took to reply for you guys after an assessment centre for the industry insight programme? I had mine on the 7th of December so its nearly been two months. It says that my application is on hold. What does that mean?

did you get an offer in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending