The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SannaS
Nope we won the cup or something in december time, I'm not sure of recent matches though

OHH the ODI's. I thought we won something the day you posted that.
Reply 6201
Lol rubena "do you think the sun shines up your ass"....ahahahahahah
Original post by Revent
:laugh: You're strange. How's college and stuff? Btw, are you in London? :tongue:

I thought you would react badly by being dramatic, col is cool :smile:
Nope, keep guessing (btw what makes you think I'm from london)
Original post by Zeegie
Lol rubena "do you think the sun shines up your ass"....ahahahahahah

Well that turd thought that...lol "are you from pakistan"
Reply 6204
Original post by rubena123
I thought you would react badly by being dramatic, col is cool :smile:
Nope, keep guessing (btw what makes you think I'm from london)

Lmao, I'm not one for the theatrics :tongue: (much :wink: )
Oh I didn't know if you were, but there's gonna (hopefully) be a TSR Pak Soc meet in London :tongue: Birmingham? :lol:
Original post by Maryb_101
Goodluck for them
I know lol i'm on skye a lot these days. This thread has sorta died

Skype can get annoying/distracting at times. Welcome back:biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Ive been good man. How were the exams?

Lol i honestly cant really tell how i did i think chem is gnna F*** me up physics was well...physics and maths c3 paper was fine till question 6 onwards so not too optimistic lol how did your exams go in your opinion ?
Do you think the sun shines up your ass?

It depends, it can if I want it to, what's ur point? Do u live in Pakistan or not? It's not rocket science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6208
Well that turd thought that...lol "are you from pakistan"

ahahahhha turd!!! yeah i know how u feel :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Lmao, I'm not one for the theatrics :tongue: (much :wink: )
Oh I didn't know if you were, but there's gonna (hopefully) be a TSR Pak Soc meet in London :tongue: Birmingham? :lol:

Bham will clash with London, brummie accent is ... (rather not mention it as I would offend the brummies) will clash with the *rather posh* london accent
Original post by Zeegie
ahahahhha turd!!! yeah i know how u feel :biggrin:

Hey how did u find the maths exam?? i aint been on tsr much so woulda asked u earlier
Reply 6211
Bham will clash with London, brummie accent is ... (rather not mention it as I would offend the brummies) will clash with the *rather posh* london accent

So whereabouts you from then? :wink: and true, Bham is full of weird accents :mmm:
Reply 6213
Original post by Numan786
Hey how did u find the maths exam?? i aint been on tsr much so woulda asked u earlier

Horrible!!!! Horrible horrible ****ing nightmare!

What about you??

Its fine :smile:
Lol i honestly cant really tell how i did i think chem is gnna F*** me up physics was well...physics and maths c3 paper was fine till question 6 onwards so not too optimistic lol how did your exams go in your opinion ?

Heya, how you been? I guess you aint pleased with chem and exams, my chempaper was solid, hated the physics paper v.badly!!!
Inshala, if God wills, our exams went fine and the grade boundaries for the paper are low :smile:

How do you find the next unit for physics?
Original post by Zeegie
Horrible!!!! Horrible horrible ****ing nightmare!

What about you??

Its fine :smile:

Lol it was going nice and smooth until question 6 then question 8 i messed up on both they wanted us to use the long equation for 6 and i forgot what to do for negative ranges :tongue: so it was iffy and im not very confident after this girl told me her answers

so how u been? and hows everyone else been? ive also noticed not as many people on here as before
Original post by LegendX
It depends, it can if I want it to, what's ur point? Do u live in Pakistan or not? It's not rocket science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just embarassed yourself ...haha :biggrin:
Aint gonna tell ya you little turd
Heya, how you been? I guess you aint pleased with chem and exams, my chempaper was solid, hated the physics paper v.badly!!!
Inshala, if God wills, our exams went fine and the grade boundaries for the paper are low :smile:

How do you find the next unit for physics?

Ive been good thanks wbu ? and yh chem was solid like i kinda know that i did badly on that exam and physics was touch and go i have a feeling the grade boundaries will be high :/ plus it doesnt help discussin it on tsr when tsr is full of super geniuses stating the paper was really easy and stuff lol.

So far its fine the only hard bit i think would be oscillations everything else is really theory and easy to understand how are you finding it?
You just embarassed yourself ...haha :biggrin:
Aint gonna tell ya you little turd

Oh damn, I just embarrassed myself on a student forum if front of people I don't know, whatever am I gunna do. face palm. I dunno what turd means but ill 'lol' for you. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive been good thanks wbu ? and yh chem was solid like i kinda know that i did badly on that exam and physics was touch and go i have a feeling the grade boundaries will be high :/ plus it doesnt help discussin it on tsr when tsr is full of super geniuses stating the paper was really easy and stuff lol.

So far its fine the only hard bit i think would be oscillations everything else is really theory and easy to understand how are you finding it?

I found chemistry hard too. I took the whole A level early this year and I think it was a complete disaster, sad thing is, I only needed like a b or something to have an A overall in chemistry. I just feel like crying at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending