The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
He is dead now anyway. :sad:

Kaun??
It is a secret. :ninjagirl:
Original post by The Epicurean
He still bleached his skin. Whether he had vitiligo is debateable because it was impossible to see with all his skin bleaching. Vitiligo would only result in white skin in patches. His skin never had white patches, it just went through shades till it became a weird plastic white :s-smilie:

His autopsy confirmed he had vitiligo so that isn't debateable. It's something that runs in his family.
His skin did have white patches, just like every other sufferer of the disease but he never allowed people to see them because he covered them with makeup. Makeup which he gradually lightened over time as he realised he could no longer fight against the disease.
He used bleaching creams to remove the last remaining dark patches because his condition was so severe that it practically took over his whole body. He'd rather have looked one colour than be patchy. The alternative was wearing full body makeup for the rest of his life.

He was extremely proud to be black, of which i could give you numerous examples of.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Stevo F
Was it as creepy as my visitor message to you? or was that just cringeworthy? :lol:

That one was admittedly creepy. :yes:
And cringeworthy.

Just kidding. :biggrin:

:colonhash:
Original post by tomclarky
His autopsy confirmed he had vitiligo so that isn't debateable. It's something that runs in his family.
His skin did have white patches, just like every other sufferer of the disease but he never allowed people to see them because he covered them with makeup. Makeup which he gradually lightened over time as he realised he could no longer fight against the disease.
He used bleaching creams to remove the last remaining dark patches not because he wanted to be white. He was extremely proud to be black, of which i could give you numerous examples of.

Well, I don't remember that happening, but maybe it did. But iPoop's point still stands. The reason he looked the way he did was because he had loads of surgery and bleached his skin. He did not look the way he did merely because of vitiligo.

At the early stages when the patches are only small, surely he would have just used make up to help match his white patches with his skin colour? But no, he completely changed his whole skin colour. So to say he was merely covering them is incorrect. He changed his whole skin colour along with covering them up.

He was so proud to be black, that he got rid of his afro hair and changed his nose to try and make himself look more Caucasian :rolleyes:

Also thanks for the neg rep :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
That one was admittedly creepy. :yes:
And cringeworthy.
Just kidding. :biggrin:

:colonhash:

oh, ok :sad:

How are you today? :h:
Original post by Stevo F
oh, ok :sad:

How are you today? :h:

Aw, t'was a cool message really. :cute:
Bloody knackered; I've got a looot of work and readings to do in the space of a couple of hours, and it doesn't help that I'm a little hungover. :cry2:
How are you?
Reply 4187
He had a skin disease called vitiligo that made his skin white.

I was about to go through the debate but Zed man already covered it. :ms:
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Aw, t'was a cool message really. :cute:
Bloody knackered; I've got a looot of work and readings to do in the space of a couple of hours, and it doesn't help that I'm a little hungover. :cry2:
How are you?

:console: at least you went out last night :grumble:
I'm OK, got nothing to do atm, can I help you at all? :mmm: :lol:
I'm gunna watch the football later on but that's my only plan :hmmmm:
Original post by Stevo F

I'm OK, got nothing to do atm, can I help at all? :mmm: :lol:

I'm bored too...

I have my English Literature controlled assessment... Then probably courseworks for bio/phy/geography/French/business and statistics... :colonhash:

Cba doing anything though :mmm:
:holmes:

Truth is, I miss this thread :sadnod:
I can't abandon it :grumble:
Reply 4191
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm bored too...

I have my English Literature controlled assessment... Then probably courseworks for bio/phy/geography/French/business and statistics... :colonhash:

Cba doing anything though :mmm:

You think that's bad? I pulled a muscle yesterday and I can't skate for a week or so until I fully recover what's a man to do if he can't rollerblade all day? :sigh:

I kid, you have it worse than me. :console:
Original post by This Honest

I see :beard:

So you have returned for good Teh__Won?

Original post by ipoop
x

I've given you some pos rep to help negate the neg rep you got breh :h:
Original post by ipoop
You think that's bad? I pulled a muscle yesterday and I can't skate for a week or so until I fully recover what's a man to do if he can't rollerblade all day? :sigh:

I kid, you have it worse than me. :console:

:rofl: I wanna roller blade :eek3:

GCSEs suck ass :redface: so shizzle... Also, look who's back :mmm:
^ TH is never ever ever leaving this thread
He go talk to his friends
but TH is never ever ever leaving this thread!
Reply 4195
He used bleaching creams to remove the last remaining dark patches because his condition was so severe that it practically took over his whole body. He'd rather have looked one colour than be patchy. The alternative was wearing full body makeup for the rest of his life.

He was extremely proud to be black, of which i could give you numerous examples of.

For the sake of it, could you provide a few examples of him showing his fondness of being black?
Original post by Stevo F

I'm OK, got nothing to do atm, can I help you at all? :mmm: :lol:

You can watch the greatest sporting spectacle in the world... THE SUPERBOWL!
Reply 4197

It was PRSOM for you. :sad:
Reply 4198
Original post by This Honest

Did you sort out that payslip problem? :rofl:

Perhaps :beard: As long as you and Ranboo stays, it'll always be my home :h:
Original post by ranbow99
^ TH is never ever ever leaving this thread
He go talk to his friends
but TH is never ever ever leaving this thread!

Um ok :K:

Latest