Original post by Malevolent
One day you will get there :wink:

I have been here for ages. :sad:
Meh. :hoppy:
400 away from six gems :h:

:rofl2: :toofunny:

5 Gems isn't bad... Let me go and find a dead forum that needs some hell :h:
Original post by The Epicurean
He has a troubled and uncoventional upbringing. Obviously he had some issues which led to him doing regrettable things such as completely altering the way he looked. He was quite a charming young boy, who sadly has some issues and as he got older he completely altered the way he looked.

But you keep avoiding the point. iPoop said Michael looked the way he did because he had lots of surgery and bleached his skin. That is 100% true. But you keep going "oh, but he had vitligo". That is besides the point. He did bleach his skin and he did get surgey. My friend didn't look like Michael because he didn't changed his skin colour every year to a lighter shade, he didn't bleach his skin, he didn't get surgery to give himself a different nose, he didn't change his hair type...etc...

Surely you are trolling now.

If the top para was true then he wouldn't have constantly stated his black pride.

How is having severe vitiligo that covered his whole body (proven by his autopsy) beside the point? You're ignoring the fact that his gradual lighter shade over time was makeup that was being lightened.

Are you seriously saying you know better than his makeup artist of 30 years? Please provide me with evidence that the bleching creams he used were because he wanted to be a white man. You and ipoop can't actually back up anytihng you are saying. I am going based on official medical documents and the testimony of multiple people such as doctors, who knew him closely
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Just forget about the two gems then.. :stomp:

:console:

PRSOM :sad:

How many rep points does someone need to get 6? :holmes:
^^said Z is trolling :rofl2:

Just forget about the two gems then.. :stomp:

:hahaha:
Original post by ranbow99

800 :colondollar:
Original post by This Honest
:hahaha:

:angry: :shoot:
:sorry: :cry2: :console: :hugs:
Original post by ranbow99

800 isn't it ?
:sorry: :cry2: :console: :hugs:

It's alright, :h: :smile: How's biology AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
800 isn't it ?

:yes: Malevolent Phantom :eek:

What do you define as malevolent?
Reply 4276
Original post by tomclarky

LOOK BUCKO (da***? I don't know) Look here Tommy, I'm not replying to you again because this is boring now, you sound like a JB hater, always banging on about the same tune you dislike.

HE HAD SURGERY!! Get that through your head, and I'm glad Zed actually brought up his rough upbringing because that really is key in all of this. But I won;t go into it, I woke up an hour and need myself a light breakfast. :ahee:

HE'S DEAD, GET OVER IT. HE HAD SURGERY, GET OVER IT!! We get it, he had a skin condition, you don't need to bring it up in every post. :rolleyes:

Now please change the subject, you may sdescribe the person above you or chat with everyone, we'd appreciate that but can the MJ thing STOP RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!
Original post by This Honest
It's alright, :h: :smile: How's biology AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unit one was fine but unit 2 is HORRIBLE!! Doesn't help that one of my teachers is really cold. :sadnod: We were supposed to do our ISA but what with schools doing it at the same time we can't get the equipment. :stomp:

On another note my notes are awsome and colourful :hoppy:
Original post by tomclarky
Surely you are trolling now.

If the top para was true then he wouldn't have constantly stated his black pride.

How is having severe vitiligo that covered his whole body (proven by his autopsy) beside the point? You're ignoring the fact that his gradual lighter shade over time was makeup that was being lightened.

Are you seriously saying you know better than his makeup artist of 30 years? Please provide me with evidence that the bleching creams he used were because he wanted to be a white man

I never said he wasn't proud to be black. You keep bringing up **** about black pride, that was never part of the argument you trogolodyte.

People often get vitiligo. If he was just covering up his vitiligo, he wouldn't have been changign his skin colour every album. He was never happy with the way he looked, hence why he was always making alterations. If he wanted to cover up his vitiligo, he wouldn't have made himself lighter every album.

I never said he wanted to be a ****ing white man. Jeez...

Getcho retarded ass outta here now!!!!!!
^^^ is going to use his :fuhrer: powers and exile the MJ fanatic :mmm:

Latest