The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Topgun
Anyone coming to Manchester in September.......if you need any help give me a shout :smile:

thanks for the offer! not me, im afraid
what are you studying atm though?
Original post by Warlord
Whichever idiot made the initial idea to make everyone go on skype, well done. And no, I dont give a **** if I know you or whoever did make the idea gets upset, you are an idiot.

This thread is more or less dead now, was nice speaking to you guys anyway, have fun the rest of the year.

woah, whats up?
non skype user?
same haha!

atleast these no excuse for us to not get some revision done!
Original post by Warlord
Whichever idiot made the initial idea to make everyone go on skype, well done. And no, I dont give a **** if I know you or whoever did make the idea gets upset, you are an idiot.

This thread is more or less dead now, was nice speaking to you guys anyway, have fun the rest of the year.

Awww, the group chats on there are **** anyway. I told you it would be better if you were there. But generally, anyway this thread has died.
Original post by Maryb_101
Awww, the group chats on there are **** anyway. I told you it would be better if you were there. But generally, anyway this thread has died.

isnt skype video call? or is it like MSN with both just chat or video option?
i've never understood the difference btween skype and msn haha hence why not got it :tongue:
Original post by MedMed12
isnt skype video call? or is it like MSN with both just chat or video option?
i've never understood the difference btween skype and msn haha hence why not got it :tongue:

You can do everything, including instant messaging which is just chat
You can do everything, including instant messaging which is just chat

same as MSN then?
same as MSN then?

Kinda-ish. I like it, msn days are long gone for me, can remember the msn hype lol. Msn is moving over to skype now anyway

The irony is that this thread was alive , and only, ONLY pakistanis, could do something stupid like destroy something that is fine and well. So well done guys, well played. Have fun doing the exact same thing we do here yet have more ****ty chats on skype. Geniuses.
woah, whats up?
non skype user?
same haha!

atleast these no excuse for us to not get some revision done!

The people who made this thread have now destroyed it basically.
Yep, I deleted it few years ago when I realised it is essentialy msn with video chat. Since I dont video chat, there was no point have msn 2.0 essentially.
Original post by Warlord
The people who made this thread have now destroyed it basically.
Yep, I deleted it few years ago when I realised it is essentialy msn with video chat. Since I dont video chat, there was no point have msn 2.0 essentially.

ohhh :s-smilie: I bet its to see each others display pics :tongue: ha! or worse, video chat?! :O

hmm :l nevermind the fewbies left on here can keep it going or find newbies to join :tongue:
we'll replace them xD
Reply 6250

I second this...esp about the ****ty group chats...
Original post by Warlord

No its not, I'm on here! :biggrin:

Anyway, what's wrong?
i have a tin of gulabjamuns mwahahahaha
Reply 6253
Original post by salmon-aiman
i have a tin of gulabjamuns mwahahahaha

Way to add trollerific responses to a serious situation.
Original post by Warlord
The irony is that this thread was alive , and only, ONLY pakistanis, could do something stupid like destroy something that is fine and well. So well done guys, well played. Have fun doing the exact same thing we do here yet have more ****ty chats on skype. Geniuses.

So you're saying pakist including you and ME helped destroy the thread. Nice. Don't worry the thread will come back again.

Original post by Zeegie

I know :/
Reply 6255
Original post by Zeegie

Exactly why I left the group :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Way to add trollerific responses to a serious situation.

Xeegie take my number down. I'll pm you it once you're on here
Reply 6257
Xeegie take my number down. I'll pm you it once you're on here

Pm :smile:
Original post by Warlord

Racism. :O
Reply 6259
Original post by AlligatorSky
Racism. :O

How on earth is that racism?

Latest