The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
:unimpressed: Look again :hand: I hop you get your eyes sorted soon :bunny2:

I'll get you off this time :grumble:
Reply 4361
Original post by The Mad Dog
How the holy heck? (is my style of writing that obvious).

:hurt:

No I had a hunch. I would have said TH or Zed but to my knowledge, they aren't fans of The Smiths, that crossed them out. Next up were Rosa and Ranbow, they wouldn't do such a thing. Next up was fishy and you, I noticed though that you were offline, I knew straight away it would be you. :holmes:
Original post by ranbow99
I'll get you off this time :grumble:

I hop you realise how wrong that sounds :bunny2:

:mmm:

Ah, it was you. Thanks breh :h:
I just keep getting anonymous personal reps recently and it is driving me mental :lol:
Original post by ipoop
No I had a hunch. I would have said TH or Zed but to my knowledge, they aren't fans of The Smiths, that crossed them out. Next up were Rosa and Ranbow, they wouldn't do such a thing. Next up was fishy and you, I noticed though that you were offline, I knew straight away it would be you. :holmes:

Damn shouldn't of shut the tab with this account logged in...

if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Although I still want to know who did the MJ account.
Reply 4364
Damn shouldn't of shut the tab with this account logged in...

if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Although I still want to know who did the MJ account.

I guess those crime novels do have a use in life after all. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
I guess those crime novels do have a use in life after all. :mmm:

The post count on generation X is going to look a bit weird with The Smiths 3 and Michael_Jackson 1
Reply 4366
The post count on generation X is going to look a bit weird with The Smiths 3 and Michael_Jackson 1

:rofl: Well last thread had Jesus Christ 69. :mmm: Anything is possible. :rofl:

Oh and MJ is TH. :holmes:
I hop you realise how wrong that sounds :bunny2:

:mmm:

OMG!! I meant to type 'let' :rofl: :grumble:
I'll make a troll account soon :smile:
Reply 4369
Twas me. :h: I also repped Mad Dog below you. :bigsmile:
I just repped you :h:
OMG!! I meant to type 'let' :rofl: :grumble:

Lol :mmm: That was quite a slip up :teehee: I didn't think you want to be 'getting me off' :toofunny:

I'm not sure who I repped tbh :s-smilie: I only know who I neg repped >_<
Original post by ipoop

What makes you think I wouldn't do such a thing? :holmes:
Lol :mmm: That was quite a slip up :teehee: I didn't think you want to be 'getting me off' :toofunny:

I'm not sure who I repped tbh :s-smilie: I only know who I neg repped >_<

And we all joined in :h:
Reply 4374
What makes you think I wouldn't do such a thing? :holmes:

With time, you could have thought of the MJ account but you wouldn't carry on with the joke and create a second account. :holmes: And I don't think you listen to The Smiths. :holmes:

You like to keep fresh and you get tired/bored easily by repetition. :beard:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
With time, you could have thought of the MJ account but you wouldn't carry on with the joke and create a second account. :holmes: And I don't think you listen to The Smiths. :holmes:

You like to keep fresh and you get tired/bored easily by repetition. :beard:

Could the last psychologist to leave this thread lock me in for their next experiment.
Reply 4376
Could the last psychologist to leave this thread lock me in for their next experiment.

:confused: Could you rephrase? I'm not able to make sense of that sentence. :sad:
Original post by ipoop
:confused: Could you rephrase? I'm not able to make sense of that sentence. :sad:

Really, does somebody who won't be done for being unnecessarily harsh on him mind explaining it to poor ipoop?
Reply 4378

Never mind, I thought a word or two was missing. :colondollar: I have made a note of it. :pierre:
Christ I've suddenly developed the headache from hell...

Latest