The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phantom Lord
I hope the drones kill all their leaders.
Anyway, you're from Islamabad right? :smile: What's it like, I heard it's quite modern and liberal compared to other areas..and what age were you when you came here?

Haha, as long as innocent people aren't being killed. :smile:

Yes I am. It's an amazing place, and yes it is. I actually think the Pakistanis there are more modern than the ones here. I moved here in July 2011, so I was 16, almost 17.
Original post by LegendX
I'm not too into Pakistani politics but I must say that comparatively, Nawaz sharif seems a bit better than the rest. Though, they are all corrupt. Initially I had a good feeling about Imran Khan but now he is just like everyone else. Typical of Pakistani politicians, they become what they promise to eradicate- corruption.

How exactly is IK corrupt? I admit I don't know much about him.
Original post by Maryb_101
Omg words cannot express so here is a picture!!!!:-
image.jpg

That picture has words on it, I thought you said words couldn't express it. Make up your damn mind. Ijs.
Original post by Gorgeous123
I wanted to say hi but did not know how to start :redface:

I am good and u

I've already answered that. :tongue:
I'm good.
Original post by LegendX
That picture has words on it, I thought you said words couldn't express it. Make up your damn mind. Ijs.

Wow we have a genius in our ranks.
Original post by AlligatorSky
I've already answered that. :tongue:
I'm good.

where are u from :smile:
I actually think the Pakistanis there are more modern than the ones here. I moved here in July 2011, so I was 16, almost 17.

Yeah, that's because most Pakistanis here are from rural Kashmir which I've heard is very socially conservative.
where are u from :smile:

I'm from Pakistan, how about you?
How exactly is IK corrupt? I admit I don't know much about him.

Well, Imran Khan has not really got any power to be corrupt with at the moment. However if you see by the way he talks in his debates he is very critical about Nawaz sharif but constantly ignores Zardari. It's unfair how much he criticises one and not the other. So it's quite easy to tell that he doesn't seem like the person he claims to be. If he really is just, criticise people who need to be criticised fairly and appreciate what they have done if it needs to be recognised.
I'm from Pakistan, how about you?

Iran , so we are neighbours :smile:
Original post by LegendX
Well, Imran Khan has not really got any power to be corrupt with at the moment. However if you see by the way he talks in his debates he is very critical about Nawaz sharif but constantly ignores Zardari. It's unfair how much he criticises one and not the other. So it's quite easy to tell that he doesn't seem like the person he claims to be. If he really is just, criticise people who need to be criticised fairly and appreciate what they have done if it needs to be recognised.

I am sexy and I know it

Well I don't wanna brag but..... My GCSE's and A levels....:smile:
Reply 6332
I don't think he's brilliant either but he seems better than the failed alternatives.

Yes, agreed on that.

wow!

Me from Iran , but live in UK

Oh nice! Iran, have you ever been there? :smile:

I just don't understand how you can try running a country when you have no political experience etc.

I've never been interested in having a look at his interviews and stuff, so I don't know much about logic. But yes from what I know, he is better than most of the politicians.

Another thing I like about him is that he is well-spoken and properly educated.

Well, I guess if the intentions are good, it starts with that. :smile:
I am sexy and I know it

Ikr.
Reply 6334

He's a ****ing idiot, ain't he?
Original post by LegendX
Ikr.

What A levels are u taking
why do legend x and revent always argue
Yeah, that's because most Pakistanis here are from rural Kashmir which I've heard is very socially conservative.

Even people who aren't from there are. But I obviously know very few people so I can't assume all of them all.

How long have you been here?

Iran , so we are neighbours :smile:

Yes we are. Do you live in England?
What A levels are u taking

Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths
Even people who aren't from there are. But I obviously know very few people so I can't assume all of them all.

How long have you been here?

Yes we are. Do you live in England?

yes, I love pakistan food especially the ice cream faloudeh and the kimanan and the sag paner

Latest

Trending

Trending