The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Reply 4482
Original post by The Epicurean

I'm a cocksure blabbering ignoramus. :sigh: I should have gone to University, that way I could say "I have a degree, I'm nor stupid, my degree says so. So what if it's from London Met." :mmm:

Anywho, I'm going to watch teh Superbowl, London Underground should really run 24/7 I hate driving late at night. :grumble: And cabs charge far too much when they know you are desperate. :grumble:
Original post by ipoop
I'm a cocksure blabbering ignoramus. :sigh: I should have gone to University, that way I could say "I have a degree, I'm nor stupid, my degree says so. So what if it's from London Met." :mmm:

Anywho, I'm going to watch teh Superbowl, London Underground should really run 24/7 I hate driving late at night. :grumble: And cabs charge far too much when they know you are desperate. :grumble:

Nein mein Fuhrer. You are evidently an erudite individual :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
Well, Michael Jackson is dead, he had cosmetic surgery to change the way he looks but we had to spend a few pages discussing that in every possible way. And Michael Jackson made a cameo appearance to tell us to pipe the **** down.

And apparently private schools suck. :colonhash: And I have a new sig. :h:

Private schools don't suck, I went to one when I was younger and it was great! :yes: Needless to say it cost my Mom a bomb :erm:
Reply 4485
^I don't think private schools suck, but it has been mentioned in this thread, let's not go on about it, Zed has strong views on this. :ninja:

Original post by The Epicurean
Nein mein Fuhrer. You are evidently an erudite individual :pierre:

Oh you! :camp: You are such a charmer. :daydreaming:
(edited 11 years ago)
Bahahahhahaha------> :camp:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
NEMO.jpg

:love:
Original post by ipoop
^I don't think private schools suck, but it has been mentioned in this thread, let's not go on about it, Zed has strong views on this. :ninja:

Oh dear :erm:

What's the problemo?
Can't we not re-run this argument, it's a few pages back and everyones views were made clear.

Now for something less divisive:

[video="youtube;q1dpQKntj_w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dpQKntj_w[/video]
Reply 4490
Let's talk football. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's not :h:
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Let's not :h:

Seconded.
Reply 4493
:grumble: let's talk American football. :bigsmile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
.....Let's not. :noway:

I know what we can talk about...:tongue:
Original post by The Mad Dog
Seconded.

See? Proof. :yep:
Reply 4496
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
.....Let's not. :noway:

I know what we can talk about...:tongue:

What can we talk about? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I the only to whom that smiley evokes an image of a small naked dwarf with a whip taking a very long-bearded man (potentially a Sikh) from the behind?
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to suggest something, but realised I'm not really allowed :erm: :redface:
We can talk about Marlon Brando's beauty a few decades ago. He was just...:love: :daydreaming:
Reply 4499
Original post by The Mad Dog
Am I the only to whom that smiley evokes an image of a small naked dwarf with a whip taking a very long-bearded man (potentially a Sikh) from the behind?

:rofl: possibly, yes.:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest