The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6400
Original post by AlligatorSky
I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you have people your age to hang out with. :tongue:
So are you a Pathan?

All the relatives I have, think that I don't like them very much due to a very resourceful uncle who visits Pakistan a lot and loves bad mouthing my family :giggle:
Well, a quarter :tongue: I also have family from Lahore. Karachi I think as well? :dontknow:
OHH hahahaha. :biggrin:
I feel retarded. :facepalm:

To some extent you are :tongue:
Original post by Revent
All the relatives I have, think that I don't like them very much due to a very resourceful uncle who visits Pakistan a lot and loves bad mouthing my family :giggle:
Well, a quarter :tongue: I also have family from Lahore. Karachi I think as well? :dontknow:

OhmyGod. I swear there's a certain family member who loves spreading false stuff in every single family in Pakistan. :tongue:
But you can make use of the visit and prove him wrong. :biggrin:
Haha, but you have no idea where you're originally from in Pakistan?
Original post by Gorgeous123
To some extent you are :tongue:

Says you?
I shouldn't be worried. :smile:
Says you?
I shouldn't be worried. :smile:

I am joking!

I think everyone is except the genius albert Einstein
Reply 6405
OhmyGod. I swear there's a certain family member who loves spreading false stuff in every single family in Pakistan. :tongue:
But you can make use of the visit and prove him wrong. :biggrin:
Haha, but you have no idea where you're originally from in Pakistan?

That's most of my family :tongue: and to be fair, I don't give a **** what they think about me :lol: I'm not exactly planning to be with these people for long. I'm not even staying with them, I'm hopefully gonna be at a nice hotel :smile:

Nah, not really. :lol: I'm a true coconut :wink:
Original post by Revent
That's most of my family :tongue: and to be fair, I don't give a **** what they think about me :lol: I'm not exactly planning to be with these people for long. I'm not even staying with them, I'm hopefully gonna be at a nice hotel :smile:

Nah, not really. :lol: I'm a true coconut :wink:

Haha, It'll be fun. And if you feel like having the American stuff you had when you were there, there's this place called Hayatabad and it's okay to go their during the day. Pathan steal stuff from the American soldiers in Afghanistan and sell it there so you'll like get everything there and since Pathans don't know much about the things they're selling, they'll be selling them for very cheap, like a redbull for 50 rupees. :tongue:
But it's not safe at all to go after 'daylight'.
Its too hot to sleep.
Reply 6408
Haha, It'll be fun. And if you feel like having the American stuff you had when you were there, there's this place called Hayatabad and it's okay to go their during the day. Pathan steal stuff from the American soldiers in Afghanistan and sell it there so you'll like get everything there and since Pathans don't know much about the things they're selling, they'll be selling them for very cheap, like a redbull for 50 rupees. :tongue:
But it's not safe at all to go after 'daylight'.

Yeah, my family was telling me about how it's really not safe and stuff :tongue: but if I end up going there, my mum was like I'm gonna make sure you have a guard by you 24/7 :rofl:
Original post by Maryb_101
Its too hot to sleep.

thats your problem lol
Reply 6410
Its too hot to sleep.

Join me then :sexface:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, my family was telling me about how it's really not safe and stuff :tongue: but if I end up going there, my mum was like I'm gonna make sure you have a guard by you 24/7 :rofl:

It's not THAT bad.
And don't forget it was Salman Taseer's own guard who shot him. :tongue:
Reply 6412
It's not THAT bad.
And don't forget it was Salman Taseer's own guard who shot him. :tongue:

Dunno, it IS Pakistan :giggle: It looks bad in the news :tongue:

and no idea who that is :lol:
*holds door open for you to leave*

:tongue:

Byebye james.

Its too late to apologize...I said its too late yeaaaaaaaaaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2

Should you not be sleeping
Original post by Revent
Dunno, it IS Pakistan :giggle: It looks bad in the news :tongue:

and no idea who that is :lol:

It's not like what they show on the news.

He was the governor of Punjab, he got shot dead by his guard in 2011.
Original post by Gorgeous123
Should you not be sleeping

I was listening to that song and i felt so bad for what i did to Rubey. Yh i am meant to be fast a sleep.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2

Who're you? :O
Have I missed something?
Reply 6418
It's not like what they show on the news.

He was the governor of Punjab, he got shot dead by his guard in 2011.

That's probably BECAUSE he was a governor :wink: I'm just a normal guy :tongue: Plus, I'm not corrupt :laugh:
Original post by Revent
That's probably BECAUSE he was a governor :wink: I'm just a normal guy :tongue: Plus, I'm not corrupt :laugh:

Actually it was because there was this woman and she apparently said something against Islam, but Salman Taseer was like no it's okay lets not kill her, but his guard was like really religious and stuff and he probably thought how dare he so he shot him.
The guard was mad thought, he was smiling at the cameras when he was getting arrested.

Poor Salman Taseer, he was getting something from Gloria Jeans.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest