The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Original post by AlligatorSky
Actually it was because there was this woman and she apparently said something against Islam, but this man was like no it's okay lets not kill her, but his guard was like really religious and stuff and he probably thought how dare he so he shot him.
The guard was mad thought, he was smiling at the cameras when he was getting arrested.

Poor Salman Taseer, he was getting something from Gloria Jeans.

Pakistani people are crazy. lol
Original post by Revent
Pakistani people are crazy. lol

No we're not. -_-
Reply 6422
No we're not. -_-

Yeah you are :lol: Look at that guy for example :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Yeah you are :lol: Look at that guy for example :tongue:

That way there are crazy people everywhere. What about the guy who was high on bath salts and was eating the flesh of another man? :tongue:

And even after all this moving, I'm still not crazy. It just shows how strong us Pakistanis are. :smile:
Who're you? :O
Have I missed something?

Glad you asked.

I am the fresh prince of this soc. Some people loathe me for my sexiness, others accept it. Once upon a time- when time and space were still unknown to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men, i created this universe never mind this Soc.

Oh ****! Sorry, i don't want to make any more enemies. Honestly, i wrote something despicable to Rubey a few decades ago; what i wrote was much like what i wrote above this paragraph. I think i needed to apologize with one republics song.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Glad you asked.

I am the fresh prince of this soc. Some people loathe me for my sexiness, others accept it. Once upon a time- when time and space were still unknown to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men, i created this universe never mind this Soc.

Oh ****! Sorry, i don't want to make any more enemies. Honestly, i wrote something despicable to Rubey a few decades ago; what i wrote was much like what i wrote above this paragraph. I think i needed to apologize with one republics song.

James. You do need help.
Reply 6426
That way there are crazy people everywhere. What about the guy who was high on bath salts and was eating the flesh of another man? :tongue:

And even after all this moving, I'm still not crazy. It just shows how strong us Pakistanis are. :smile:

Never heard of that. Look at the news :tongue: It's so unsafe to be there! :lol:

and what moving? :giggle:
James. You do need help.

Its funny that you ask that- this is the same thing Rubey said when i went full retard on her. You are tempting me....
Original post by Revent
Never heard of that. Look at the news :tongue: It's so unsafe to be there! :lol:

and what moving? :giggle:

What, you seriously didn't hear of the Miami incident? :eek:

It's unsafe in certain areas, who's telling you to go to Waziristan? :tongue:

Moving countries. :cool:
Woww. That's.. different? Do you go to Pakistan often?

Haha yeah it is different, though there's quite a few Asians here from Kenya and Uganda. And I've never been.
Its funny that you ask that- this is the same thing Rubey said when i went full retard on her. You are tempting me....

I didn't ask. I'm telling you. :tongue:
Original post by Phantom Lord
Haha yeah it is different, though there's quite a few Asians here from Kenya and Uganda. And I've never been.

That's really cool. I've never heard of African-Pakistanis. So do you speak in African too? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I didn't ask. I'm telling you. :tongue:

I will look into this request of yours my peasant- for i have sinned. As prince however, i am beyond sin. What kind of help do you think i need laborer?:tongue:
I will look into this request of yours my peasant- for i have sinned. As prince however, i am beyond sin. What kind of help do you think i need laborer?:tongue:

Aww. I'm so offended.
That's really cool. I've never heard of African-Pakistanis. So do you speak in African too? :biggrin:

Lol nah, mum knows a few Swahili words but never speaks it since most people there speak English so I suppose she didn't have to learn it properly.
Aww. I'm so offended.

Oh im sorry. Have i made another closet enemy? Is it too late to apologize...i need you like a heart needs a beat, i loved you with the fire ready. Now it is turning blue. Its too late apologize...its too latee..i said its too late to apologize.
Original post by Phantom Lord
Lol nah, mum knows a few Swahili words but never speaks it since most people there speak English so I suppose she didn't have to learn it properly.

Oh rightt. So do you ever go to Africa? And don't you feel like you're missing out because you don't go to Pakistan? :tongue:

Oh im sorry. Have i made another closet enemy? Is it too late to apologize...i need you like a heart needs a beat, i loved you with the fire ready. Now it is turning blue. Its too late apologize...its too latee..i said its too late to apologize.

Don't make me hate the song. -_-
Oh rightt. So do you ever go to Africa? And don't you feel like you're missing out because you don't go to Pakistan? :tongue:

Don't make me hate the song. -_-

Ok i think my work is done here. I have your apology. Its nice that we are finally acquaintances. See you tomorrow :colone:

Yeah I've been twice. And I suppose I am missing out a bit, ill definitely go there some time n the future. Any recommendations where the best places to go in Pakistan are?:tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6439
What, you seriously didn't hear of the Miami incident? :eek:

It's unsafe in certain areas, who's telling you to go to Waziristan? :tongue:

Moving countries. :cool:

Nope :lol:

and I would definitely NEVER EVER set my foot in that **** hole :lol:

I've moved countries as well :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending