The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4620
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
I WAS ONE AWAY FROM 80 and now i have 70 points. :shakecane:

WHEN I GET MY SUB. :evil: revenge will follow.

You and your two points will cause havoc! :hide:
Hey guys I'm just gonna park this here, cheers,

Spoiler

Original post by The Mad Dog
Hey guys I'm just gonna park this here, cheers,

Spoiler

I already said i'm not discussing this anymore on this thread. If you still disagree with what i've stated then PM me, although i suspect you won't.
Original post by tomclarky
I already said i'm not discussing this anymore on this thread. If you still disagree with what i've stated then PM me, although i suspect you won't.

There's not really much point in discussing MJs skin colour over PM. If it was something slightly more riveting like politics I'd be up for it.
There's not really much point in discussing MJs skin colour over PM. If it was something slightly more riveting like politics I'd be up for it.

Well it was clearly riveting enough for you to make the above post out of the blue
Reply 4625
Well it was clearly riveting enough for you to make the above post out of the blue

It wasn't, it's just unfortunately funny to notice a post of yours mentioning what we discussed yesterday. :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)

Get over yourself, I was trying to piss some of the regular posters off.
Hey why would you do that for
I dislike you at this very moment in time

You probably wouldn't care anyway
:eviltongue:

And if you are trying to piss us off you should come up with something other than MJ
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Converse girl
Hey why would you do that for I for
I dislike
you at this very moment in time

You probably wouldn't care any way so I should stop talking
:eviltongue:

And to piss us off you should come up with a better topic Than MJ

Probably a good idea with that grammar.
Get over yourself, I was trying to piss some of the regular posters off.

Congratulations it seems to have worked a treat -_-

Original post by ipoop
It wasn't, it's just unfortunately funny to notice a post of yours mentioning what we discussed yesterday. :mmm:

Well i do tend to post about the things i know about.

Are you lurking in this thread and reading everything we say or something? :lolwut:

You were saying? :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ranbow99
Are you lurking in this thread and reading everything we say or something? :lolwut:

Didn't you see Mad Dog's post above mine? He picked one of my posts out of the blue from another thread and quoted it in this thread.

So no i wasn't lurking, i was quoted here.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Converse girl
You were saying ?

:confused:
So about private schools, Magaret Thatcher, the death penalty, Nick Clegg and immigration?

Thoughts?

:troll:
Thanks whoever negged me on another page :bigsmile: Once I get sub i'm going to neg the hell out of them.
Original post by ranbow99
Thanks whoever negged me on another page :bigsmile: Once I get sub i'm going to neg the hell out of them.

I got negged as well.

I was gonna say something similar about your lack of humour :pierre:

I got negged as well.

You most likely got negged by Tom Clarky. If you disagree with him, he negs you straight away >_<

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
I WAS ONE AWAY FROM 80 and now i have 70 points. :shakecane:

WHEN I GET MY SUB. :evil: revenge will follow.

I've been neg repped and you've been neg repped again -_-

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:woo: I don't tthink I'm a bigot but apparently I need to learn when to stop :tongue:

Someone is going around negging our posts breh :sad:
Original post by The Epicurean

You most likely got negged by Tom Clarky. If you disagree with him, he negs you straight away >_<

I didn't actually.

Bit hypocritical considering I've received 9 negs since coming into this thread. i didn't even get 9 different people replying to me so clearly the majority of those are just people who negged me straight away like you mention
I didn't actually.

Bit hypocritical considering I've received 9 negs since coming into this thread. i didn't even get 9 different people replying to me so clearly the majority of those are just people who negged me straight away like you mention

As soon as I replied to your post yesterday, I got a neg. And everyone else who replied to you get a neg. Obviously everyone in this thread got annoyed with you and negged you back (myself included). But I didn't neg you straight away as I prefer not to neg people but you drove me to negging you.

I imagine if I went into another thread and starting arguing with the regulars and negging them, that I would receive my comeuppance and get a load of negs.

Latest