Original post by shadowdweller

So how is everyone? :smile:

I'm good, a bit nervous cos I've got a prelim tomorrow morning. :s-smilie:
How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessem96
How are you?

Ooo, good luck! I've sure you'll do great :smile: Which have you got?

I'm good thanks :h:

So how is everyone? :smile:

I'm ok, wbu?

How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!:smile:

Original post by incipientT
I'm ok, wbu?

Good thanks :h: Been up to much?
Ooo, good luck! I've sure you'll do great :smile: Which have you got?

I'm good thanks :h:

Thanks, I've got bio tomorrow and maths on Thursday. I'm definitely not ready though!! :s-smilie:

Good luck!:smile:

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good thanks :h: Been up to much?

not much, did some reading. How about you? Found any more books to read?:biggrin:

Thanks, I've got bio tomorrow and maths on Thursday. I'm definitely not ready though!! :s-smilie:

Not ready for which? Either way, I'm sure you're more ready than you think :smile: If you need any help with maths, let me know :smile:

not much, did some reading. How about you? Found any more books to read?:biggrin:

Same really. Plus I started watching Charmed, good show :smile: Yep! Started reading The Casual Vacancy earlier, not enjoying it so far. wbu?
Not ready for which? Either way, I'm sure you're more ready than you think :smile: If you need any help with maths, let me know :smile:

Either, lol! :tongue:
I'm more nervous for bio though, I don't think I've learned all I need to.
I may have to take you up on that offer at some point! :tongue: Are you good at maths then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same really. Plus I started watching Charmed, good show :smile: Yep! Started reading The Casual Vacancy earlier, not enjoying it so far. wbu?

nah, still the same number of books.:smile: Haven't seen much of Charmed, and that was years ago.

(edited 11 years ago)
Either, lol! :tongue:
I'm more nervous for bio though, I don't think I've learned all I need to.
I may have to take you up on that offer at some point! :tongue: Are you good at maths then?

Ah right, well I hope it goes okay :smile: I'm decent at Maths :tongue: I'll do my best to help anyway

nah, still the same number of books.:smile: Haven't seen much of Charmed, and that was years ago.

That's a far more sensible approach :P It's great :biggrin: Not as good as Buffy though :tongue:
Ah right, well I hope it goes okay :smile: I'm decent at Maths :tongue: I'll do my best to help anyway

That's a far more sensible approach :P It's great :biggrin: Not as good as Buffy though :tongue:

well, it would be more sensible if I didn't already have six books...
Buffy was good,:yes: though again I haven't watched in ages. Not much of a TV person most of the time, though sometimes I go binge-watching:tongue:

well, it would be more sensible if I didn't already have six books...
Buffy was good,:yes: though again I haven't watched in ages. Not much of a TV person most of the time, though sometimes I go binge-watching:tongue:

Ooo, which 6? Buffy is amazing :biggrin: Did you read any of the comics? Ah right fair enough - how about films? Or do you not watch them much either? :smile:
Ooo, which 6? Buffy is amazing :biggrin: Did you read any of the comics? Ah right fair enough - how about films? Or do you not watch them much either? :smile:

the dog listener, it's not rocket science, dawn of the dead, how to speak dog, white crow, tears in rain, plus some short stories on orions arm.
nope.
Oh, I do do TV/ films, I just tend to do them in short bursts. I think I've seen most of buffy, if not all, maybe a half dozen episodes of Charmed.

the dog listener, it's not rocket science, dawn of the dead, how to speak dog, white crow, tears in rain, plus some short stories on orions arm.
nope.
Oh, I do do TV/ films, I just tend to do them in short bursts. I think I've seen most of buffy, if not all, maybe a half dozen episodes of Charmed.

Don't think I've read any of them. Although I found the website for Orion's Arm earlier, it looks pretty cool

Ah right :smile: Fair enough :tongue:
Don't think I've read any of them. Although I found the website for Orion's Arm earlier, it looks pretty cool

Ah right :smile: Fair enough :tongue:

How about you? I don't think you've given me a list of your ten. Or is it 11?:tongue:

(edited 11 years ago)

Latest