The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
I didn't think to either.

I was watching online, so just closed the window.

Yeah, me too.

Surprisingly little on the topic, actually so we didn't miss out on much :tongue:

I was gunna watch it online, but discovered I have the channel :biggrin:

Been up to much? :smile:
Original post by shadowdweller
Surprisingly little on the topic, actually so we didn't miss out on much :tongue:

I was gunna watch it online, but discovered I have the channel :biggrin:

Been up to much? :smile:

I'm just reading through it now.

I think I've managed to accomplish precisely nothing so far...You?

64:smile:
I'm just reading through it now.

I think I've managed to accomplish precisely nothing so far...You?

I skimmed it, so if I missed anything of interest, let me know?

Hmm, depends on what you class as an accomplishment :tongue:

I was kinda skimming too...Sorry. Doesn't look like much relating to the debate though.

Started reading another book?:tongue:

Ok, I'm pretty sure there's no discusion of the debate on LGBT now.:fyi:

still 60
Started reading another book?:tongue:

Surprisingly, no - although I did spend a fair portion af the day reading :tongue:

Ok, I'm pretty sure there's no discusion of the debate on LGBT now.:fyi:

Ok, thanks for checking :tongue: That's surprising though, I expected it to be more of a talking point
Surprisingly, no - although I did spend a fair portion af the day reading :tongue:

Ok, thanks for checking :tongue: That's surprising though, I expected it to be more of a talking point

Which book(s)?

It is, though the impression I got was that people either thought it was a sure thing, or found it too annoying to watch.

Which book(s)?

It is, though the impression I got was that people either thought it was a sure thing, or found it too annoying to watch.

The Last Olympian :smile:

Admittedly I spent most of the time ranting on various sites... But it was interesting to watch anyway
The Last Olympian :smile:

Admittedly I spent most of the time ranting on various sites... But it was interesting to watch anyway

Any good?

I missed the debate and arrived just in time for the milling around/voting, so I've had a rant-free day:smile:

Any good?

I missed the debate and arrived just in time for the milling around/voting, so I've had a rant-free day:smile:

It's brilliant - Have you read any of the Percy Jackson books? It's the last in the series :smile:

Ah, but ranting is half the fun :wink:
It's brilliant - Have you read any of the Percy Jackson books? It's the last in the series :smile:

Ah, but ranting is half the fun :wink:

no, but I saw the film "percy jackson and the lightning thief". was it similar to the book? Or was it rant-inducing:tongue:
I guess I'll add it to my ever growing list of books to read:biggrin:

no, but I saw the film "percy jackson and the lightning thief". was it similar to the book? Or was it rant-inducing:tongue:
I guess I'll add it to my ever growing list of books to read:biggrin:

Oh gosh. Do not get me started on that film, one of the worst adaptations I've seen. But the books are amazing, and definitely worth reading if you ever get a chance :smile:
Oh gosh. Do not get me started on that film, one of the worst adaptations I've seen. But the books are amazing, and definitely worth reading if you ever get a chance :smile:

I thought ranting was half the fun:tongue: Can't be as bad as Dune... Now that was a bad adaptation. Actually, it was just dreadful in every way.

(edited 11 years ago)

Latest