Scroll to see replies

Original post by Furbs
Lol alls well
And no I'm not on skype
Everyone else is
I do find it awkward
Lol
Ucas is fine
Only that I found out only 11% are females on the course I want to do which is a bit scary
But I think I'm gonna go for it! Aeronautical is what I wanna do so its what I should do ! :biggrin:
Looool
I had to walk through the whole of renfiled street ad central station with my eyes shut and hailstones the other day cuz I'd just had my laser eye surgery
Was quite funny cuz I kept bumping into people ...

Ooo listen to some good soul lifting music! :tongue: and dance to it alls gna be well

If Aeronautical is what you ant then definitely to for it!:biggrin: better to do something you know you'll enjoy and have passion for. Don't worry about the male:female ratio. My course has a ratio of female to male at 3:1 so your not alone lol. Plus, everyone at Glasgow get on really well! :smile:

Haha, Glasgow weather was abysmal. It was Yesterday I think, right? Anyway, hope your ok though:tongue:
Original post by Golden_Boy786
If Aeronautical is what you ant then definitely to for it!:biggrin: better to do something you know you'll enjoy and have passion for. Don't worry about the male:female ratio. My course has a ratio of female to male at 3:1 so your not alone lol. Plus, everyone at Glasgow get on really well! :smile:

Haha, Glasgow weather was abysmal. It was Yesterday I think, right? Anyway, hope your ok though:tongue:

Wee old Glasow....
WTF was the snow all about.. I hate the snow :frown:
Original post by Golden_Boy786

another Glaswegian... :biggrin:
can everyone who abandoned this thread come back, cheers, don't really like it being plagued with nicki minaj etc.
Original post by LegendX
K bro, take a joke. ermm yea it's not too bad. How did your sister get on with the chem isa she was mentioning like a week ago?

I did ok thanks, i find out my results on thurs:biggrin:
Original post by salmon-aiman
I did ok thanks, i find out my results on thurs:biggrin:

Ah okay, sounds fun.:smile:
Reply 6606
Original post by LegendX
K bro, take a joke. ermm yea it's not too bad. How did your sister get on with the chem isa she was mentioning like a week ago?

I thought jokes were supposed to be, you know, funny.

Ask her....

She said it went well, marks out on thurs...
Pyar ka dard...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6608
Original post by salmon-aiman
can everyone who abandoned this thread come back, cheers, don't really like it being plagued with nicki minaj etc.

Hahahaha good luck with that.

Time for the new generation I guess lol

Enjoy drowning in Nicki bad bitch Minaj LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Original post by moonietoot
Pyar ka dard...

Long time no see bro.
Original post by LegendX
Long time no see bro.

Stuffs been going down. But yeah. Likewise brudda.

Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaha good luck with that.

Time for the new generation I guess lol

Enjoy drowning in Nicki bad bitch Minaj LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wth y u swear there are little children on this thread.
Stuffs been going down. But yeah. Likewise brudda.

What's up with this 'going down' slang type language, u dealing drugs or something? Cus remember it isn't halal bro and that money isn't everything. Yanno what I'm sayin?
Original post by LegendX
What's up with this 'going down' slang type language, u dealing drugs or something? Cus remember it isn't halal bro and that money isn't everything. Yanno what I'm sayin?

Touché. I don't actually talk like that. I only do it when I'm talking to you, bro. Fershizzle.
And drugs? What are you on? Why would I wanna bury myself in my own grave after digging it? -.- so estupido

Reply 6614
Original post by LegendX
Wth y u swear there are little children on this thread.

If it was a swear word it would get filtered out. BITCH.
Touché. I don't actually talk like that. I only do it when I'm talking to you, bro. Fershizzle.
And drugs? What are you on? Why would I wanna bury myself in my own grave after digging it? -.- so estupido

K so in your eyes I'm currently like some sort of gangsta or something? :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
If it was a swear word it would get filtered out. BITCH.

Auch. The B word aimed at me? Ouch. Thought we were E friends, I even took them insults about how I looked but the B word is too far :ashamed:
Reply 6617
Original post by LegendX
Auch. The B word aimed at me? Ouch. Thought we were E friends, I even took them insults about how I looked but the B word is too far :ashamed:

hahahaha you mean HPOA?? LOOOL

I hate the B word too.
Original post by Zeegie
hahahaha you mean HPOA?? LOOOL

I hate the B word too.

:mob: I didn't make fun of you. Anyways, so y use the b word then lol
Reply 6619
Original post by LegendX
:mob: I didn't make fun of you. Anyways, so y use the b word then lol

Please make fun of me :smile:

Unlike the assumption, I would surprise myself if I actually gave a ****.

Now there's a swear word :smile:

Latest