The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
I thought ranting was half the fun:tongue: Can't be as bad as Dune...

It is, but I can't rant about it without spoilers of the book, and I don't want to ruin it for you :tongue:

Never heard of Dune, so I can't really comment xD
Original post by shadowdweller
It is, but I can't rant about it without spoilers of the book, and I don't want to ruin it for you :tongue:

Never heard of Dune, so I can't really comment xD

:biggrin:

It's a book, can't remember much about it. The movie though...I've successfully erased almost all memory of. Except the fact I felt it a strong contender for the "worst-adaptation-of-all-time" award. Completely incoherent plot.

found a trailer to the movie. Actually makes it seem interesting. Here

(edited 11 years ago)
It's a book, can't remember much about it. The movie though...I've successfully erased almost all memory of. Except the fact I felt it a strong contender for the "worst-adaptation-of-all-time" award. Completely incoherent plot.

found a trailer to the movie. Actually makes it seem interesting. Here

I'll have to read/watch it at some point, see if it's worse than The Lightning Thief :smile:
I'll have to read/watch it at some point, see if it's worse than The Lightning Thief :smile:

Let me know how that goes?

Let me know how that goes?

Will do :smile:
26?:smile:
Ah okay, that makes sense I guess :smile:

Computer Science, and I've applied to Coventry, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stafford and Salford. No idea which I'm going to put as firm or insurance though xD Wbu?

Lol, so have you heard back from all the unis you applied to then?
I applied for medicine at Aberdeen and Edinburgh, and biomed at Aberdeen as a backup. I haven't heard back from medicine, which is a bit frustrating. I wish they'd just reject me already, cos I know I'm not going to get in!

Sorry for the late reply, I had to go study. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessem96
Lol, so have you heard back from all the unis you applied to then?
I applied for medicine at Aberdeen and Edinburgh, and biomed at Aberdeen as a backup. I haven't heard back from medicine, which is a bit frustrating. I wish they'd just reject me already, cos I know I'm not going to get in!

Sorry for the late reply, I had to go study. :frown:

Yeah, got offers from all of them :smile:

Ah right. You can't know you've not got in until you hear back though!

No worries, good luck for the next prelim :smile:
Reply 8290

:smile: x
NO NO NO!!!
this is wrong...
18:smile:

no. BAD GIRLS
:P

you are suppose to let us win :P
20!
!!!

Latest