The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Chemical engineering offers

Anyone applied for chemical engineering and acc planning on going to swansea and where else did everyone apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Smartass
Anyone applied for chemical engineering and acc planning on going to swansea and where else did everyone apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i really advise you to do chemical engineering at Swansea if you got the offer ,

I am doing now postgraduate chemical engineering at Swansea and i really like the department there
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Yehh ive got an offer :smile: how is it finding a job when you graduate from swansea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
To be honest i dont really now about gotting a job here in UK since i am an international student and i will return back home once i finished my study and got job there
Reply 4
Ohh fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I applied but using Swansea as my insurance.

Also applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Surrey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Swansea's my firm choice, now just got to get my grades :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by aljabri
i really advise you to do chemical engineering at Swansea if you got the offer ,

I am doing now postgraduate chemical engineering at Swansea and i really like the department there

hi aljabri,

I am thinking of doing the chemical engineering msc at swansea this september. What are you studying there? could you tell me a bit more about the postgrad department? thanks
Reply 8
Original post by baconhawk
hi aljabri,

I am thinking of doing the chemical engineering msc at swansea this september. What are you studying there? could you tell me a bit more about the postgrad department? thanks

I did MSc Chemical engineering and I am almost done with my exams now the only thing remaining is the dissertation .The department is very cooperative and I really enjoy the modules and the assignment . Although there are a lot of work and assignment but the lecturers are so helpful .
Reply 9
thanks for the reply! i definitely think im going to do the msc there it looks good. hope the dissertation goes well
I got an offer from Swansea but I don't think I'm going to make it as one of my choices.. Especially since they said I had to get a 6 in higher level maths (IB) and on the website it said 5
Reply 11
Original post by doll_parts
I got an offer from Swansea but I don't think I'm going to make it as one of my choices.. Especially since they said I had to get a 6 in higher level maths (IB) and on the website it said 5

Where else have you applied. I've got Newcastle as my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi, I got an offer from Nottingham, Newcastle, Surrey and Aston.
Well Aston is my insurance but I can't decide my firm choice. Has anyone else applied at any of these universities??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adil96m
Where else have you applied. I've got Newcastle as my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to Swansea, Newcastle, Edinburgh, UCL and Surrey

I got all 5 and have already firmed UCL and Surrey is my insurance
Original post by marmalation
I applied but using Swansea as my insurance.

Also applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Surrey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I know this is a bit late but do you know how lenient Swansea were if you put them as insurance?

Quick Reply

Latest