The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
I did some googling and found several studies. I've given in to temptation and posted a link to one!

Dude you're awesome, I hadn't even got as far as finding them xD
Original post by shadowdweller
Dude you're awesome, I hadn't even got as far as finding them xD

Dude?:tongue:

Dude? :tongue:

Apologies, I tend to call people 'dude' fairly often xD
Apologies, I tend to call people 'dude' fairly often xD

well, you said I was awesome, so all is forgiven:lol:

well, you said I was awesome, so all is forgiven:lol:

Phew xD

I think I'm gonna give up on the argument, this guy is just making the same argument repeatedly, regardless of people offering a differing opinion...
(edited 11 years ago)
Phew xD

:h:

I see my linked study had no effect whatsoever. I doubt he even read it.:colonhash:

I see my linked study had no effect whatsoever. I doubt he even read it.:colonhash:

It doesn't appear so. There seems to be little benefit to arguing with this guy, he ignores any evidence put in front of him :unimpressed:
It doesn't appear so. There seems to be little benefit to arguing with this guy, he ignores any evidence put in front of him :unimpressed:

On a completely different note, the poll on gay or straight children has reversed! It now needs three votes for equality:frown:

On a completely different note, the poll on gay or straight children has reversed! It now needs three votes for equality:frown:

I have slightly less of an issue with that thread, although that is irksome...
I have slightly less of an issue with that thread, although that is irksome...

I haven't been following the thread, just the poll. It's almost exactly even, probably just coincidence.

I haven't been following the thread, just the poll. It's almost exactly even, probably just coincidence.

I've been vaguely following it. A fair few people have said they would prefer their child to be straight because there's still homphobia etc
488 :biggrin:
Original post by sher_baby
488 :biggrin:

not sure where that number came from...

300?
I've been vaguely following it. A fair few people have said they would prefer their child to be straight because there's still homphobia etc

When I was looking for those studies on same-sex parenting, I actually found one that suggested lesbian parents result in better results.:teehee:

You watching any interesting threads? Everyone seems to have given up on Mr Troll...

When I was looking for those studies on same-sex parenting, I actually found one that suggested lesbian parents result in better results.:teehee:

You watching any interesting threads? Everyone seems to have given up on Mr Troll...

That was the one I saw a while back. I would have linked it, but I couldn't find it :tongue:

Nah, they all seem to have died out now. I can't decided if that's good or bad xD
That was the one I saw a while back. I would have linked it, but I couldn't find it :tongue:

Nah, they all seem to have died out now. I can't decided if that's good or bad xD

Is this what you were thinking of?

Well, if I'm to have any chance of going to bed tonight, it's a good thing:tongue:

Is this what you were thinking of?

Well, if I'm to have any chance of going to bed tonight, it's a good thing:tongue:

I think so :smile:

Speaking of which, I'm off to bed now :tongue: Night!
I think so :smile:

Speaking of which, I'm off to bed now :tongue: Night!

Night!:wavey:

Latest