Original post by shadowdweller
Perhaps :tongue:

Ah well, at the very least, let's get it below 100 :yep:

That we can do!

2 less, 114 to go!(till zero)

Done anything much today? :smile:

Done anything much today? :smile:

Well, I've sorta figured out the next step I need to do on a computer program I am writing. Now I've just got to do the next step...wbu?

Original post by incipientT
Well, I've sorta figured out the next step I need to do on a computer program I am writing. Now I've just got to do the next step...wbu?

Oh cool, what computer program? :smile:

Started learning Javascript and Python, that's about it
Oh cool, what computer program? :smile:

Started learning Javascript and Python, that's about it

Well, I decided to learn Ruby so I started writing a DHT program for practice. Unfortunately, I stopped half way through and forgot where I'd got to.:frown:

I used Java years ago, I assume javascript is much the same? Haven't used Python at all.

Well, I decided to learn Ruby so I started writing a DHT program for practice. Unfortunately, I stopped half way through and forgot where I'd got to.:frown:

I used Java years ago, I assume javascript is much the same? Haven't used Python at all.

Ah right, sounds good :smile: Is Ruby worth learning?

I've not tried Java, but I assume so. Python is pretty good imo
Reply 8648
Ah right, sounds good :smile: Is Ruby worth learning?

I've not tried Java, but I assume so. Python is pretty good imo

Well, I can't remember much of the language, 'cause I stopped halfway though. If you ask me tomorrow, I'll probably have caught up with where I was. That should give me a motivation to stop :crast::biggrin:

What are you doing with them atm?

less two...

down to two digits! :jive::jive::jive:

(edited 11 years ago)
Well, I can't remember much of the language, 'cause I stopped halfway though. If you ask me tomorrow, I'll probably have caught up with where I was. That should give me a motivation to stop :crast::biggrin:

What are you doing with them atm?

I'll ask tomorrow then xD

Learning them through Codeacademy atm, which is pretty cool. I'm gunna write some programs at some point hopefully :smile:
I'll ask tomorrow then xD

Learning them through Codeacademy atm, which is pretty cool. I'm gunna write some programs at some point hopefully :smile:

:smile:

Yeah, it's always good to have an interactive environment! Especially while learning.

:smile:

Yeah, it's always good to have an interactive environment! Especially while learning.

Agreed. Partly as it saves downloading software xD

Ruby compiler came preinstalled on my computer. All I had to do was update it:biggrin:

Actually, I just checked and found I have python too...:smile:

still 88
Ruby compiler came preinstalled on my computer. All I had to do was update it:biggrin:

Lucky :tongue:

I've only got round to installing VB, I'll probably add some more at some point...
Actually, I just checked and found I have python too...:smile:

:eek: I'm jealous :tongue:
Lucky :tongue:

I've only got round to installing VB, I'll probably add some more at some point...

Well, I don't have Visual Basic.(I assume that's what VB means) No VB for mac, though there are equivalents.

:eek: I'm jealous :tongue:

I won't mention any of the others then...:tongue:

Well, I don't have Visual Basic.(I assume that's what VB means) No VB for mac, though there are equivalents.

I won't mention any of the others then...:tongue:

Yeah, VB = Visual Basic :smile:

Ew, mac... :tongue:

:eek: you have more!?

Latest