The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miss Sweet
Hiiiiii everyoone!

heya x
Original post by Revent
Hey, just sitting really. You? :smile:

really! :smile: me too.... going to start my work in a little bit... :smile: you not working?
Reply 6702
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
really! :smile: me too.... going to start my work in a little bit... :smile: you not working?

I work part time at the moment :smile: Currently on a gap year. What about you? Where do you work?
Original post by Revent
I work part time at the moment :smile: Currently on a gap year. What about you? Where do you work?

ah nice... where do you work?? what are you wanting to do? if you don't mind me asking...

I'm doing my second year of a levels... oh sorry i meant school work for bio and chem :smile: i don't work... but i did voluntary work in a pharmacy.. loved it.. going to start again in summer :smile:
Reply 6704
ah nice... where do you work?? what are you wanting to do? if you don't mind me asking...

I'm doing my second year of a levels... oh sorry i meant school work for bio and chem :smile: i don't work... but i did voluntary work in a pharmacy.. loved it.. going to start again in summer :smile:

I work at a hospital, I've applied for medicine :smile: What are you applying for? Pharmacy I guess?
Original post by Revent
I work at a hospital, I've applied for medicine :smile: What are you applying for? Pharmacy I guess?

ooh hospital? very nice... :smile: i'd love to work in a hospital as well... Ooh Dr Revent.. are we... :smile: oh no... i also want to do medicine... didn't quite get the grades so... applied for foundation clinical sciences instead... so going to work from there... what do you do in hospital btw??
Reply 6706
ooh hospital? very nice... :smile: i'd love to work in a hospital as well... Ooh Dr Revent.. are we... :smile: oh no... i also want to do medicine... didn't quite get the grades so... applied for foundation clinical sciences instead... so going to work from there... what do you do in hospital btw??

I work as an Radiographic Assistant at the moment, but can also do Healthcare Assistant roles if I want to :smile: Ah okay, wait, have you done your A2's already?
Original post by Revent
How's it going? :smile:

Going slowly man. And yourself?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6708
Original post by moonietoot
Going slowly man. And yourself?

Not too bad, just worried about my Barts interview!
Original post by Revent
I work as an Radiographic Assistant at the moment, but can also do Healthcare Assistant roles if I want to :smile: Ah okay, wait, have you done your A2's already?

ahh nice... how long have you been doing this?? no.. done the first units but we're doing the work for the next units now... working hard... :smile: still A2
Original post by Revent
Not too bad, just worried about my Barts interview!

Second time's the charm! Just give them a piece of Revent that'll leave them grasping for more.

Gosh I love Barts.

Reply 6711
Second time's the charm! Just give them a piece of Revent that'll leave them grasping for more.

Gosh I love Barts.

Hopefully :tongue: Still worried though :lol: Not sure how it'll work out though. I love it too! :love:

ahh nice... how long have you been doing this?? no.. done the first units but we're doing the work for the next units now... working hard... :smile: still A2

I've been working there since July. Ah okay, why didn't you JUST apply for medicine then if you could have gotten yourself the predicted grades? Or take a gap year and then apply?
Original post by Revent
Hopefully :tongue: Still worried though :lol: Not sure how it'll work out though. I love it too! :love:

I know it's easily said but try not to. :/
When is it? 15th?

Reply 6713
I know it's easily said but try not to. :/
When is it? 15th?

19th :smile:
Original post by Revent
19th :smile:

I was so close.

On a weirder note, I change the channel to 101, and Nina Wadia aka Zainab is crying heavily on the screen. Woman, stop being a cry baby and man up -__-

Reply 6715
oops...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6716
I was so close.

On a weirder note, I change the channel to 101, and Nina Wadia aka Zainab is crying heavily on the screen. Woman, stop being a cry baby and man up -__-

oh your watching eastenders?? i love it...
Reply 6717
I was so close.

You were quite off :tongue:

Who's that? :lol:
Original post by ..BM..
oh your watching eastenders?? i love it...

I hate Eastenders. Used to love it.

And not watching it; accidentally turned it on! LOL I'm watching the Big Bang theory now :smile:

Original post by Revent
You were quite off :tongue:

Who's that? :lol:

4 days isn't quite off!

And it's from shizstenders aka eastenders.

Latest