The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by GoSo
Hi all

Does anyone know the deadline for sending the College Fee Form, especially for Jesus College?

It said on one of the letters that the Fee status form for Jesus needs to be in by 25th Feb along with a copy of your birth certificate and passport
I saw all the colleges on student finance :/ Just had to go to page 2 or 3 to see Fitz, there is about 5 pages or more going through each Cambridge College.
Original post by DJMayes

I've firmed Cambridge with Warwick as insurance.
Me too! :biggrin:
Reply 1703
Original post by rno
It said on one of the letters that the Fee status form for Jesus needs to be in by 25th Feb along with a copy of your birth certificate and passport

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Enigmatic Spirit
Me too! :biggrin:

What subject?

(Guessing Maths as well as Cambridge/Warwick is a pretty popular combination for it but you never know)
Reply 1705
Original post by hannah60000
I saw all the colleges on student finance :/ Just had to go to page 2 or 3 to see Fitz, there is about 5 pages or more going through each Cambridge College.

There are only 3 pages for me :/ not quite sure why...
Original post by ThatFrog
There are only 3 pages for me :/ not quite sure why...

Did you search course and Uni or just Uni?? My other suggestion would be to try later or tomorrow or contact support centre on Mon. Hope it all works out in the end! :redface:
Original post by Charlye
I dont think im very smart or intelligent. I think you just need to want to do well and work really hard. Definitely. :smile:

I agree; I am a total moron.
Original post by DJMayes
What subject?

(Guessing Maths as well as Cambridge/Warwick is a pretty popular combination for it but you never know)

Then you would be incorrect. :wink:
Original post by Enigmatic Spirit
Then you would be incorrect. :wink:

What would it be then?
Reply 1710
Original post by hannah60000
Did you search course and Uni or just Uni?? My other suggestion would be to try later or tomorrow or contact support centre on Mon. Hope it all works out in the end! :redface:

I've tried both :s-smilie: but yeah I'll wait a bit, but there's always the option of manually entering it in so I could just do that :smile: thanks btw!
Hello! I have a question for gap year students (if anyone else knows the answer to this then I would be pleased to hear your feedback). Does it put you in great advantage if your on your gap year and then you enter yourself for some extra A-level exams? Or does it not make that much of a difference as long as your doing something productive during your gap year? (this is for law)
Many thanks!
Reply 1712
Original post by ILoveTehran
Hello! I have a question for gap year students (if anyone else knows the answer to this then I would be pleased to hear your feedback). Does it put you in great advantage if your on your gap year and then you enter yourself for some extra A-level exams? Or does it not make that much of a difference as long as your doing something productive during your gap year? (this is for law)
Many thanks!

I could only see that being useful if it was extra maths modules since those will actually help with your degree. I know that Cambridge don't like a levels being done over 3 years
My course (PBS) isn't on student finance.... So annoying... Do I just put it down as PPS or call them..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1714
Original post by Jackkkkk
My course (PBS) isn't on student finance.... So annoying... Do I just put it down as PPS or call them..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Go on your UCAS track and find the code? Music is W300

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oboe1994
Go on your UCAS track and find the code? Music is W300

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my code is C800; however Cambridge haven't informed Student finance that they have removed PPS and Arch/Anth and have introduced PBS (C800) and HSPS.... Or Student finance haven't made the changes.

So when I search for C800 nothing comes up under my college.
Reply 1716
Manual input it then, I'm fairly sure the autofill is just whether someone's done it before you...
On a side note haha there's going to be no one on your course :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oboe1994
Manual input it then, I'm fairly sure the autofill is just whether someone's done it before you...
On a side note haha there's going to be no one on your course :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you do that? Oh I will try thank's :smile:
Hhaa how comes ?
Original post by amg_22
I could only see that being useful if it was extra maths modules since those will actually help with your degree. I know that Cambridge don't like a levels being done over 3 years

Do Cambridge put more emphasis on AS or A2 ( for gap year students) cos I heard they put a lot of emphasis on AS but I'm not sure if the same applies for gap year students...
Reply 1719
Original post by ILoveTehran
Do Cambridge put more emphasis on AS or A2 ( for gap year students) cos I heard they put a lot of emphasis on AS but I'm not sure if the same applies for gap year students...

Umm how would I know? :L I'm an offer holder currently doing my A2 exams. I would imagine that both are (very) important. AS results would be used to make comparisons but A2 would be the most reliable indicator of your current performance

Latest

Trending

Trending